You will be sent back to a place of your choosing in Europe in 1066 AD. You can bring 3 items. What do you bring...

You will be sent back to a place of your choosing in Europe in 1066 AD. You can bring 3 items. What do you bring, and how do you use it, Sup Forums?

Bulgarian empire

Protogent
Copy of treaty of versailles
A burger

1. Constantinople, Byzantine Empire
2. Communist Manifesto, a Sickle and a Hammer
3. Seize the means of production and educate people in the wonders of marxism and leninism

Kiev, Rus
Working printing machine
Copy of "The Capital"
Best history book ever (with illustrations and maps)
Win the world

China

A gun
A sword
And a holy bible

Aztek Empire
Iphone
Solar charger
Bicycle

I'll show this to natives and pretend I'm a god. They will feed me and give qties to fuck

Wallachia

A gun
Ammo container
Armor

I'm gonna kill every single horse-nigger I come across and liberate this shithole earlier.

France

Historical book
Engineering book
Scientific book

t. hong xiuquan

*teleports behind you*
Pssht, nothin' personal, Louis.

>1066
>Battle of Hastings

Not sure if I should stand by my Anglo-Saxon ancestors or my possibly Norman ancestors?

these states didn't exist in 1066 AD

>Newfoundland
>an axe, kayak, and a knife

there were no natives at the time. The Norse are believed to still sparsely be visiting the island but but have either recently abandoned the L'Anse aux Meadows site or are about to depending on accuracy of dating. So I could either scavenge some materials or equipment from the site or attempt to live there for a bit. Would much prefer my chances of living on my own in seclusion rather than being somewhere like France

Cod would be plentiful off the coast, there'd be berries and birds, and if worst comes to worst I could try and signal some Norse harvesting wood or whatever. They'd probably think I was an English or German slave that was shipwrecked and sell me to someone in Greenland

Byzantine Empire
1. Gunpower
2. Musket
3. Canon

Meant to say cannon desu
Normans. If the Normans didn't conquer England, it wouldn't have become a superpower because the 100 Years War wouldn't happen. Also English would be too close to Kr*utish.

>my anglo-saxon ancestors

You're probably a celt, lad.

Al Andalus

1 - a Casio solar calculator, worth 1000 virgins
2 - a Mauser K98 with 1000 Bullets in case someone fucks with me, still primitive enough to be repaired
3 - a modern handbook of medicine

Rome
1. A hammer
2. Some nails
3. An angry letter

>all these idiots picking hypermodern shit like guns or iphones

You need to pick shit that they can reverse engineer, nigger. Shit like
>Printing press
>Steam engine
>Spectacles or some kind of microscope

A modern gun is useless to medieval man, because even if they can figure out how to use it they can't make appropriate bullets or reproduce it. A single printing press on the other hand can easily be reproduced. A steam engine also wouldn't be too difficult to recreate, as even back then coal would've been plentiful.

>Byzantine Empire

>Best Physics Book
>Best Chemestry Book that includes instructions about making explosives
>Machine Gun including its ammunition

I would seize power, declare myself as Emperor and make entire world Orthodox (includes mending the great schism :3)

Island of Patmos (aka Yakub's laboratory).

1. A time machine
2. A gun
3. A small airplane

First I use the time machine to go back in time to before Yakub created the albinoids. Then I shoot Yakub with the gun, preventing him from tainting the world with albinoids. Lastly, I use the time machine to back to our time. I then use the airplane to travel to the great BLACK empire of Wakanda, where I spend the rest of my life.

china is not in europe

stamford bridge, england, 20th of september

a rifle
a fuckton of ammo
really fucking big history book

warn harald hardrada about the eternal anglo-saxon ambush, use the rifle to fuck up the anglos and the normans
we gon be kangz

I go to the Norwegian camp near Stamford bridge three days before the battle is going to take place. I go to the tent of King Harald and say i'm a shaman. I tell him "what i've seen" is going to happen. I will bring these items:

- A Barret 50 cal with 50 bullets. - To take out Godwinson.

- The Books of Snorre Sturlasson - so he could be prepared for the future.

- A springfield rifle, a manual and how to make them.

I will make sure he wins the battle and is prepared for the filthy Normans. He will take England, before invading France. Then i will continue to give the King advice and knowledge.

Haha, i didn't read this before i posted mine. For Norge!

Rouen
dick
knife
bible

Constantinople
>Musket blueprints
>burger
>old clothes

Byzantine empire never falls YES hahahahahha

Vietnam

>flamethrower
>U.S. flag
>South Vietnamese flag

Central Australia

A dildo
A noose
A shopping bag.

Is this the famed American """""banter"""""?