Will this be the "Cyberbully" of our generation?

Will this be the "Cyberbully" of our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ygKd5oxoSU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fur_and_Loathing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bothering to make a film about someone who's now irrelevant

They should have gotten a woman in drag to play the role honestly.

>stinging takedown

Why do these pussies all talk like this lmao, all they're going to do is exaggerate everything.

Like that CSI episode where they go on a murderous crime spree LIKE IN MUH VIDYA

>why did they rape the cashier?
>because in the game... its extra points

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Normal people eat up every single bite of it though.

"hate speech" is just another word for "lets remove freedom of speech"
:^)

>Like that CSI episode where they go on a murderous crime spree LIKE IN MUH VIDYA

Only really relevant CSI episode is fursecution one.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ygKd5oxoSU
thats why law and order is better

This looks like a whacky buddy-cop movie.

>"Wait a minute, you're saying that the suspect was both in his home AND at the theater when the omicide happened?"
>"MEOW! That's not PAWSSIBLE!"

I bet based Ice T put that in himself.

>CBS
not even once

well it WAS pretty good expansion

>MUH
>FREEZE
>PEACH

If you watched chicago justice you can tell the writers did some research on Sup Forums

is it worth watching ?

I love Dick Wolf just because of his name

Yeah this

Yeah dude, fuck free speech, the state should mandate what kind of speech is acceptable.

k3k

I need this.

>including the "c" word
they mean cuck? they are not allowed to say "cuck" on their site? what's going on

Nah I'm pretty sure it's "crap", which is copyrighted by HuffPo

>This looks like a whacky buddy-cop movie.

No, it looks like degeneracy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fur_and_Loathing

>Toronto-based filmmaker Michael McNamara, who had been working on his own documentary episode on furry fandom, said that the CSI episode "portrayed the community as a community of sexual deviants who like to have sex in fur costumes" and expressed concern that "it winds up giving the whole fandom a bad name, which made them nervous and camera-shy, so it was tricky to get their trust".[2] He wrote that the deviancy "probably represents about two percent of fandom but it’s the one obviously that the press always gleefully jumps."[3] Greg Gaudio of The Virginian-Pilot wrote that "The seamier side of the Furry Fandom – sexual behavior involving animal costumes and stuffed animals – has grabbed media attention in recent years, most notably as the subject of a 2003 episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. The episode showed attendees at a furry convention engaging in a costume-clad orgy"; however, one of the furry fandom attendees he interviewed replied that such behavior "only involves a tiny percentage of furries and is not something that’s part of the local scene."

who /can'tgetthecapoff/ here?

One of these days someone should do a stream marathon of episodes like this, that Gamergate episode of SVU, that furry episode of CSI, all that shit. There was a real cringey Second Life episode on SVU too I remember.

Maybe next time I get drunk.

Cyberbully better be the same generation as you people

>poor
>uneducated
>religious literalist
>rural
>hates women, minorities and jews

WHO AM I TALKING ABOUT POL OR A MUSLIM TERRORIST?

Easy to judge. Sup Forums is the one with Blacked.com as their homepage.

>free speech versus hate speech

those arent opposites at all.