It's over

We lost.

The Jews won. There will be no revolution, just a quiet decent into oblivion. We fight amongst ourselves on petty things, we have lost sight of our true enemy. We have let our ego and pride take ahold of us, our fears have taken the hegelian dialectic bait. False hopes...

It's all down hill from here. The few true patriots that still lurk or post here will be hunted down 1 by 1 and given the title of terrorist. You will be fooled to hate the anons who wanted to save you.

It truly is the end now. Hillary will win and the police state will keep strengthening. The 2nd ammendment will slowly be eroded and all uprisings will be eliminated untelevised.

All of your IPs have been archived and your ISPs have provided browsing history. VPNs allowed on this website have all been compromised by agencies.

Good night and farewell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HG2UMO6rZd4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s
youtube.com/watch?v=A-SOBctu46w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT!

>You have already lost, just give up don't try to win!

Fuck off defeatist shill

will there be chicken tendies in the oblivion?

>implying

It only takes 10% of a population to overthrow a government. This scales. Which means you'd need ~30 million. Sage

literally not scared of it
You don't deserve the sun's warmth, anyway.

>there is no revolution brewing goi, remember the egalitarian propaganda.

HNNNNNNNNNG

>Said the gunless pussified aussie
I'm waiting faggot, let's see when this "revolt" will happen. Hillary just walked free after breaking the fucking law.

Freedom is dead along with her sister Justice

>Another demoralization thread
Get out you fucking shill

The revolution will never happen, and if it did it would end like the Oregon stand off; with shitposters on livestream chats.

Have more m8, let's enjoy it while we're still breathing

There's a solution to that. Steal a U.S. Government drone, turn it against civilians and let the fun begin.

The second Civil War will be BEAUTIFUL.

Motivate me Rabi, don't just sit there and spew memes.

Give me a solution.

I see your plans genius, but if word gets out that it was high jacked it will backfire hard.

Remember the MSM is not on your side.

Nah, mate. We have a history of not letting anything slide easily

Goddamn that ass

Have faith m8.
My country got out of the Jewropean Union.
Here's some patriotic music. Be strong burgerbro.
Pic is my county flag.

It's bonglish, but I hope you like it.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

youtube.com/watch?v=HG2UMO6rZd4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s

>not setting up a "patsy" to put the blame on
>being so inept as to do such a thing in a proverbial "straight line"
>not planning it with extreme caution and sparing no expense

Come on, man. Use your brain.

There are growing racial and cultural tensions and a rise in nationalistic sentiment all over the west. This is a good sign, it means people are way less apathetic than they have been several years ago.
Even if Trump loses he has already brought an America first sentiment into American politics.
And, there is a backlash against progressivism which means that things like race differences and so on might be discussed in the following years.
You have not brought any arguments to why would everything just continue as it is, while there are developments that show that the status quo might be broken. The revolution is anything but lost, it is only the beginning of the awakening. People have understood that the following election is the one that will either save or kill America, and we didn't even begin the general.

And the most important thing is that demoralization is shit, end of story.
You either fight with all your might and faith, or you are a part of the problem.

>continues to post on Sup Forums

Ahh I see you're cunning. Unfortunately your stupid ass just posted your plan on Sup Forums of all places. FBI, DHS, NSA, CIA, MI5, and the entire fucking world knows about it now.

Keep your mouth shut and implement it yourself

>.25 shekels have been deposited into your account

that's it I'm a #cruzmissile now thank you OP

>my plan

Oh, you must have seen the part where I'm Australian and literally and figuratively don't give a fuck?

>rise in nationalism

Go outside you fucking autist, see the real world for what it is. Everyone I meet from my school to the grocery market is liberal as fuck. Wake the fuck up, Sup Forums isn't real life.

If nationalism is rise I don't fucking see it anywhefe, tell me where to find it.

Maybe you live in a liberal area, nothing to get angry over, little aspergian.

>le ebin Sup Forums memes XDDD

Of course you don't give a fuck, why would you? You already lost your rights and as long as the bread and circus is around you'll be happy.

Bruh I've been playing Oblivion nonstop, I think I can handle it

Most of the population lives in cities, which are all liberal, and not in bum fuck fly over country.

Like I said before, Hillary walked free, where the fuck is the outrage? Where are all the nationalists marching towards DC???

Nothing will ever happen. Only a few patriots will fight back, but everyone else will just shitpost on Vietnamese knitting forums at home.

I don't give a shit about your shitty neighborhood you idiot, nor about Sup Forums memes, I care about Brexit and a Trump candidacy, which are both qualify as rise in nationalist sentiment.
10/10 game tho

Majority democrat does not equal all democrat. Almost half of the country is not. Furthermore liberalism is even smaller.

>Only a few patriots will fight back, but everyone else will just shitpost on Vietnamese knitting forums at home.
Oh, suddenly Sup Forums is a reflection of patriotism in America? As if you Americans aren't the most patriotic people on earth, those "few patriots" are a huge portion of the country.
Furthermore nationalism will rise as the Islamic threat will become more apparent, it's the way nationalism operates.

keep posting that chick you son of a bitch

People have jobs and a life to attend to. There are plenty of normies outraged by it. It's not until it gets to the point where they perceive their quality of life going down significantly that anything could change.

He's right. I'm not even a defeatist. Nor am I a terrorist. The new generation has been born. And a new one is on its way already. Were doomed.

This, idgaf whatyou losers are talkinga bout post chick

>Brexit
Oh you mean the massive cash cow for uncle Soros? Totally m8 freedom on the rise huh?

>Trump
I swear to God if you actually believe he's going to win after watching the bullshittery that happened this week you're fucking mentally ill

No one thought he would get the republican nomination either. Also you seem very angry, something wrong?

You know, bitching on Sup Forums won't save the world either.

>ops pic

hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggghhhhhh

id kill to have that thing BRAAPP in my mouth and face

*BRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT*

>Oh you mean the massive cash cow for uncle Soros?
No, I mean the fact that the people who support independence won the vote. Idgaf about who uses the vote for what, or even if it goes through, the fact is that the people have voted in a nationalist way.
>I swear to God if you actually believe he's going to win after watching the bullshittery that happened this week you're fucking mentally ill
Same as above - his candidacy alone means the pendulum is swinging, and that people can now support a protectionist nationalist - he doesn't even needs to win(although he will) to prove my point because my point is that the sentiment of the citizens is changing.

In any case all your doing is spewing shit memes and ignoring my points, so fuck off you defeatist pussy

My body is ready to go out with a fight.

My AK will have fired so many rounds that the barrel will be red hot and my corpse surrounded by a pile of spent brass casings by the time they finally kill me.

I wait every single day for nothing more than for the happening to finally happen. I wake up, hopeful that today will be the day the leftists make a push for my gun rights.
Today is the day of the happening!
And then nothing.
Then I see some cucks staging a sit down protest in congress, impotent limp wristed leftists cucks.
When will you come?
When?
I wait every single morning for you, yet you never show up, you never make your play for my rifles and handguns.

I am not sitting on a 10,000 round ammunition stockpile for the hell of it.

It is here waiting to mow down hordes of cultural marxists once they finally make a push for my rifles and magazines and ammunition.

No different than the colonists did when they shot the gun grabbing red coats when General Gage tried to pass "Common Sense Gun Control" at the battle of Concord Massachusetts.

>muh dik

Fucking proletarians

By then it will be too late, the state will have all the pieces in place to shut down any form of serious resistance

We can't win anymore, that is why I want to make it my mission to make sure everything gets burned out equally. We need to restart everything, nuclear fire is our only merciful hope.

I'M MAD BECAUSE HILLARY IS NOT IN PRISON

youtube.com/watch?v=A-SOBctu46w

She was hotter before I saw her face

Hi, Jews here. Can confirm that we did, in fact, win. I specifically won the most.

That's what they said about Brexit.

Law enforcement and military are disproportionately right wing. Most of our populace is armed. How is the state going to shut us down?

>All of your IPs have been archived and your ISPs have provided browsing history. VPNs allowed on this website have all been compromised by agencies.

>not shitposting through your neighbours cracked wifi

Its like you want to be put on a list.

*Rubs trophies victoriously together*

>Defeatist pussy

Oh you misunderstood me, I'm one of those patriots that will be hunted down and labeled a bad guy in the future, you fucking tard. I'm putting up a fight like We are too extreme to let live. They will clean house and tie loose ends.

Also I'll be here waiting for the election results, when Hillary defeats I'll be here waiting for your bitch ass. I'll be waiting for your witty 12 dimensional space chess remark.

lol, do you have a google account? if so, you are absolutely fucked.

NOT THE SAME GRILL REEEEEEEE

yeah, none of that is ever going to happen.

I remember this pic

To all anons that want a revolution or civil war, please read the attached image

M8 you're on the fucking website that has been busted for terrorist planning, the website that has led to murder, the website that has led to spree shootings, the website that has gotten so much fucking bad mainstream press that Trumps advisors browse here too.

This website is one huge HONEYPOT

The Jew worships Satan (Saturn).

We very may have lost this battle. But we will not lose the War.

Well there will be many many Americans like you who simply don't shitpost on Sup Forums, your people are not going to give up on their nation because Hill won the election.
There is a national sentiment rising and there will be a civil war if it's ignored. If Trump loses and a criminal gets into the whitehouse, expect many patriots, too many to silence, to demand their freedom from the federal govt and it's tyranny. What, you think only you give a fuck about America?
You two will be among many like you, more extreme than you. There is a gin behind every blade of grass in America, and when Americans will want to take their country back they simply will, easily.

>going to the trouble of cracking wifi
>letting jewgle track you after that
>actually using the same logins/OS to connect securely that you use when plebbing/working
>not live booting into a completely clean OS every time

r u srs?

>gin
I meant gun*
You are pathetic for thinking you're the only one who will give is life for America

do you have the full set of the chick?

Fuck you kike.

You are the enemy. Parasite Nigger.

I'm Half-Jewish.

I understand what you're saying.

I know that there are those of us who know that the Globalist "Jews" are controlling things from behind the scenes.

I may be a Jew but I am also an American Nationalist.

If America falls into Civil War, the rest of the world will turn on Israel.

We will all fight in the coming battles.

Every one of us.

None will be exempt.

I admire your optimism, but I just don't see it. I hope I'm wrong of course.

All it takes is for the public to be convinced you're the "badguys" and they will cheer as nukes are dropped on you.

no but there might be Kraft Dinner

>tfw Jewish

The thing is that all of you are childish pussies. I mean, it's your soul, it's in your blood. Face it - you're affraid to go in battle or war if you're not sure if you're going to win, right?
You do something only if you know for sure that you can get away with it.

You're to cucked today, you have a lot to lost - food, tv shows, internets with memes n shit. That's why you always be cucked - by blacks, by beaners. Fuck, by anyone else!

You're to affraid to leave comfort zone. There's nothing you can do.

If you're waiting for "DA REVOLUTION", or waiting when someon stats the fire, then you're already lost this war, just because you're coward.

Nobody will start the fire, nobody will rise.

YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!

Why would anyone turn on Israel? You don't need shills for normies to differntiate between some diaspora billionaire or lobbyists in America and globalists like Soros to the Israelis on the other side of the globe.

Most people don't even care, if someone is Jewish. They care, if someone is a criminal.

Good man, but do it for America, not Israel. I also think that the patriotic thing to do is to convert to Christianity, as part of assimilation. Just my two cents
Then there will be civil war, because if patriots will be labeled as bad guys and nuked, at least half of the country will be nuked.
And realistically it's not a war that the federal govt can win. Either you win or everybody loses, but America will not go into slavery. You are full of people who will die for the USA, I know I would if I was an American.
And in any case, that's what I said about demoralization - optimism wins fights because it makes you fight harder and keeps you hopeful.
You either give it a hundred percent of your might and feith or you didn't give it anything at all.

HE DOES IT FOR SHEKELS

Exactly what said. The only way to win is to fight even if you might lose. And the best way to fight when you know you might lose, is to not even entertain the thought that you might lose. Optimism, high moral, faith, is what wins revolutions.
Except the fact that what is truly in your blood and soul is the European people, which means you have the blood of warriors and conquerors.

Why can't Israel amd jews just fuck off? They always seems to be the problem.

> I also think that the patriotic thing to do is to convert to Christianity, as part of assimilation. Just my two cents

I am already Catholic by faith.

In the same way George Soros funds Black Lives Matter to manipulate niggers into hating whites.

They manipulate regular Jews into hating everyone else.

Albert Pike already wrote the method for how they will try to bring the world to a Globalist regime.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

>FUCK OFF KIKE!! the war has not even started yet.....5/10 for bait though.

Honestly, this is fine.

Soon paedophilia will be legal, the world is always progressing forwards.

No one respects you, kike.

You can cry all day about being a victim. Eventually...it will turn against you.

sauce on this anime

Yuuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru

prepare for absolute despair

what is it depressing? i literally can't handle drama in anime it's meant to be a stand-in for prozac

>You can cry all day about being a victim.

No one cries more than you fake-victim white nationalists.

Tbh the way even pol treated them (oregon militia) like traitors made me lose hope

yes there is literal death and war wounds on middle school little girls

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
CAN'T SPEAK YOUR MIND ANYMORE
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
NO FREE SPEECH FOR DA GOY

if Sup Forums isn't real life and we shouldn't take it seriously

why should anyone take you seriously

spotting a shill is so easy, they always contradict their narrative

You are a parasite that sucks off a stronger host...and bastardizes it as you do so.

What is your point?

You are right.

We all died in 1945.

#imwithherass now

come on that's an illness

Shut up I'm playing minecraft

would you faggots stop pushing bait threads like this to the top

Who is this semen demon?

I wonder how much I'd have to pay her to shit on my chest.

Disgusting