Chelsea Manning attempts Suicide

Are you happy Sup Forums? This Woman has attempted to take her own life because of hateful people here.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/chelsea-manning-rushed-to-hospital-after-trying-to-take-life-a7122971.html

The ongoing suicide epidemic among the Transgender community is the direct result of the rampant Transphobia still tolerated by society. Transphobes ought to be ashamed of themselves. This is the result of their hateful rhetoric.

It's 2016. Hate speech that incites people to attempt suicide should be outlawed. We should not accept the current incidence of suicide among Transgender individuals as the new normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pfft hahaha

Ban assault words.

bin those insults

Why would a happy, mentally stable transgender male as himself want to commit suicide?

How do you sleep with yourself at night user? Take a step back and think about your reaction for a second.

This is NOT a laughing matter.

No they commit suicide because they are mentally ill, not because of some bantz on a nippon basket weaving forum.

Holy shit, when did Beans start to transition?

i wish it better luck next time

Bradley Manning was forcefully feminized and turned into a girl by the CIA for betraying the USA

prove me wrong protip you can't

so lets see here

tl;dr
literally who
this
cry moar

good thread

Hate speech should be outlawed. There are no such thing as absolute rights, this is a reasonable regulation (necessary to save lives).

>Woman

I have been here for 8 years and there isn't a day that goes by when someone doesn't tell me to kill myself.

I'm still here. I'm still alive.

God I love being white.

kill yourself

I thing I find amazing is just how pathetically desperate for recruits the US army must have been about ten years ago to have taken this fruit-cake in.

Female. Chelsea is a female.

A woman just tried to kill herself, now is not the time for microagressons user.

Society as a whole treats Transgender individuals horribly, alienating them instead of being accepting. That is why there is a suicide epidemic.

unfortunately this.

Wish this was the first post.

You think this guy was a fucking faggot before they started endlessly torturing him?

If anything he's the poster boy for the absolute proof that it takes severe abuse and mistreatment to force someone into the mindset of transgenderism

Who? Is she important?

we should embrace schizophrenics instead of sending them to insane asylums.

Manning is THE objectively superior name for a transgender.

>betraying the USA
You mean betraying the US government and MIC.

Do not know if you are bating or just fucking stupid, but transgender suicide levels have always been high - and even higher after the surgery. You know why? Cause it is a fucking mental disease, moron! As long as you keep feeding this people with bullshit, instead of trying to treat their mental problems, the rate will escalate.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

No he's just trying to fit in with the trends among trans

I thought it was funny

>Fixed
Bradley Manning

i can only imagine this guy being locked in a room while high on drugs watching subconscious subversive images while being drilled in the ass with a dildo machine.

Kys m8

No, she is not. And you know why? Cause no real men would feel atracted to her, only stupid cucks like you. It is biologically wrong.

please include a trigger warning in your posts - words like "kill" and "suicide" are really problematic, and lead to intense distress... safe spaces must be sacred! come on, it's July of 2016!

Reasonableness only applies to the fourth amendment.
For the first the only exceptions were well known taboos from the time it was written like inciting violence

It is not a mental disease! If Transgender individuals were treated like anyone else in the gender they identify with, the suicide rates wouldn't be so high!

I don't understand the cognitive dissonance required to be shocked when people commit suicide when they are systemically treated horribly by society.

Her name is Chelsea Manning. Be respectful.

You are trying too hard m8, pull it back just a little , we can hear your laughter as you type

you didnt include trigger warning in your own post shitlord

Commit a crime like a man, accept your punishment like a man.

I didn't mean to trigger anyone, user. I just want to demonstrate how hateful rhetoric impacts the trans community.

Or maybe, you know, it's being locked in isolation for 23 hours a day.

You can modify your body etc, but at the end of the day, he was born a man and will die a man. Be respectful to nature

Yes, it is. Not even war refugees have a suicide rate so high, also 80% of the transgenders have, at least, one mental disorder. Therefore, is a mental disease. I am not shocked, I think all of them and even you should kill yourselves.

When you tell a tranny to go fuck themselves, do they actually do it ? Then why would they anhero over words? Kys! Please?

>Manning
>Man

dude, most of us on Sup Forums are "locked in isolation for 23 hours a day" and we're still here

hmmm I wonder what's the more likely cause for a suicide attempt

>being transgender
>tortured and mutulated in a CIA black sure before being moved in a military prison for an indefinite sentence

yeah it's definitely the top one

hahahaha

just walk away from the screen nigguh just close your eyes aahhhhh

i dont even know who this is

the cat's already out of the bag, assault-niggler

The good thing about posts like this is to know that my country will never be so cuck, since the population is very conservative. I wish the best to you north-american and european comrades, cultural marxism must be crushed.

fuck off commie

I dont appreciate you telling me what is and isnt an epidemic. Suicide is a big deal, I'm sure however does it really deserve more attention then say, Black Suicide?

Female or male, the picture still shows a white person once again reminding me of the oppression faced by the black community to this day.

>The ongoing suicide epidemic among the Transgender community is the direct result of the rampant Transphobia still tolerated by society.

You mean their inherent mental illness had nothing to do with it?

Don't kill yourself?

War Refugees have a chance at being reintegrated into society, and they know that.

For most Transgender individuals, there is a pervasive feeling that they will never be accepted by society. They experience a unique degree of alienation.

You are so full of shit, dude. In Sweden and nordic countries they are very integrated, therefore their suicide rates are still very high. Try harder, Yakin Silverstein.

I'm surprised there is actually more than one post by this guy.

You fags are getting pretty good at these appeal to emotion threads.

See:

The fact that Transgender suicide rate is far lower in Scandinavia (which still has a lot of work to do for LGBTTQQIAAP2S equality, but is better than the rest of the world) only proves my point that hate speech contributes to the rampant suicide epidemic.

>This Woman
At least put a little effort into it.

MFW white knighting won't get you any tranny sex. Obvious cuck is obvious

I demand more dead trannies

They are not lower in Scandinavia, analysing raw and not raw numbers. But since your mind works based on an opressor x opressed logic, you should shut up since I am brazilian, therefore opressed by american imperialism. I am right, you are wrong, following the liberal logic. Go fuck yourself, cuck.

I'm asexual, but that's neither here nor there. There are far more important things to discuss.

If hate speech contributes to suicide as you claim, we should be embracing it, even encouraging it. There are far too many thin skinned faggots in society who are doing nothing positive for the improvement of our human race (although I'm hesitant to call those mentally ill degenerates human.) We need natural selection to thin out the heard to advance as a species and you degenerates and cucks who encourage them are taking away resources from real issues, such as removing all mudslimes from the Earth.

>asexual
>a
>s
>e
>x
>u
>a
>l
Why am I even replying?

>microagressions
You need to go back

That's just a horrible thing to say user. I'm not sure what else to say.

Isn't sjw logic just grand?

Revealing clothing and attention-seeking behavior doesn't cause rape. Rapists cause rape.

But telling someone to kill themselves makes you a murderer in the event they do so.

Why can't leftists ever just admit fundamental truths, such as:

- Trannies are mentally fucked head cases who will ALWAYS try to off themselves at breakneck speed way above any other demographic. I mean, they've NEVER been more accepted than now, and STILL they are never happy, they're just too warped to exist normally in this world.

- Blacks are naturally lower in intelligence, and are more prone to impulsive violence due to poor future-time orientation skills. This is not caused by anything to do with wicked mean nasty white people like myself, that's just the nature of the beast, literally and figuratively. Sure, there are exceptions, but they are not the norm and it's nonsense to portray them as such.

- White people are not all evil and directly responsible for why many non-whites fail time and time again at getting ahead in life. I know it's in style to be a victim (or, champion of the victim) these days, but most times, people's lack of success is due to their overly high expectations and overly low effort and/or qualifications. There's no conspiracy to fuck over every person of color, if you're genuinely good, you'll make it no matter what, even if a few people do try to hold you back. Stop fucking blaming everyone white for every fucking thing you wish were true, it's just sad when you dummies do that shit.

Learn these things, please, it's about fucking time.

OPs troll just revealedhowmost of you newfags don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Chelsea Manning was one of the military wikileak sources when she was a man.

Suicide attempt comes in wake of Clinton avoiding criminal charges

What info did he give to wikileaks? I wonder...

I'll stop hating trannies if you stop using our slang as if you belong here.

You could kill yourself and stop wasting the world's resources on someone who wouldn't last a day in the real world outside of their safe space bubble they live in.

But the increased suicide rate of straight white males is okay with you ?

>because of hateful people here
Bullshit. This little cunt is just squealing for attention. He hasn't been discussed for months because no one here (except faggot OP) even thinks about the stupid twat.

I am brazilian, therefore could not give a lesser fuck about your cuck country. Therefore, anyone who defends degeneracy must be crushed.

Tranies' mental disorder also manifests as being Suicidal.
even in countries where they are give hormones and acceptance

Thats why I want more events like Orlando, I want to see liberals, SJWs, and all other assorted cucks self destruct trying to figure out who's more oppressed. Things like that will remind those who forgot how these leftists are just pandering to the lowest common denominator. I mean just look at pic related. I can't even go to buy books without seeing this cuckolding

They are mentally ill. No matter what they will always be the gender they were born with.

>fat
>ugly
>females
What the fuck did they do with Ghostbusters?

I'll settle for BLM shutting down more LGBT events. Two birds with one stone, ya know? BLM will look like a bunch of whiny bit he's while the LGBT crowd gets put in its place.

They released this perversion in an attempt to get with the current PC culture which plagues the world. And as if making the cast all girls wasn't bad enough they just had to make them fat, ugly, butch, lesbian niggeresses.

dude you're onto gold!

how much does an Assault Word clip hold?
no one needs that much!

its all the rage
>US Obama's social experiment military.
lets integrate combat arms
>and recruit every Lesbo in sight

Yes it's what I'm waiting for, the inevitable niggers v fags war. Niggers are some of the most gay hating degenerates in the world right behind shitskin Muslims, the cleansing will be glorious. Hell I'm gay and even I can't stand the collective of LGBT they're just a bunch of whiny, mentally ill, fags. They don't speak for me, I just want to suck dick in peace without these cross dressing pansies to bitch about "hurr durr muh tolerance" modern day lgbt groups are cancer which must be purged with fire and snakes, but I'll settle for niggers murdering all those out of the closest

todos tao fazendo piada

underrated

You backwards South Americans need to get with the times, Its 2016

#quit the hate, integrate
piada

Sorry, I'll check my Microaggresions
Sometimes I just need to stop and check my own privillege

excuse you, Chelsea is not a heteronormative Cis White male.
>She is Trans
so she's convicted of 35 yrs in prison for mishandling classified information

>woman

its 2016 we are free o be ourselves
beside SF zoo has gay penguins and bonobos

>if you hate LGBTQ people, you are probably gay

>She is a brave woman
who you should support

kek this.

Honey, just give in to it
don't hate until you try it.

agrada dum traveco?