Did I dislike this because I find interracial lesbian couples to be attempts at undermining healthy heterosexual...

Did I dislike this because I find interracial lesbian couples to be attempts at undermining healthy heterosexual relationships, or because the characters weren't developed enough:?

Maybe its because it was a bunch of english people pretending to american. Also the blatant pandering to retro memers

>LEL NEO-80S YOU GUYS XDDDD

>I LOVE MY HUSBAND AND I WILL STAY TRUE TO MY BELIEFS
>lol nvm

Personally, I hated it because it (like every previous episode) was inferior to the worst TTZ ep, the show they're aping.

Just stop trying, Mr. Booker. You aren't even in the league of TftD or TOL.

You disliked it because you're a pleb

You're just too edgy, user.

>I find interracial lesbian couples to be attempts at undermining healthy heterosexual relationships

this so much

Fuck San Junipero's false Providence bullshit

I kept thinking the white one was trans.

It also really did nothing to explore the implications of living permanently in a digital world after death. Other than showing edgy goths that apparently dance to Pixies tracks at industrial clubs.

No questions of if a digital version of yourself after death is really you or not.

Is there some sort of requirement that digital color graders have to suck at their job?

The norm now is low contrast + blue/green filter

Probably because it was about romance and relationships, and most people here have little experience with either.

top right is best

do you really expect me to understand all those acronyms

the netflix season episodes were shit

Little column A, little column B. But for me, I don't necessarily know if I'd say that the characters weren't developed enough, but I do think the structure of it kind of diminished my attachment to them. Because it was set up as a big twist, I was more concerned with figuring out what the hell was actually happening for the first two thirds of it than I was with getting to know/feel for the characters.

This episode felt cheaper than the others. Like, the acting wasn't all that great, and the period scenes looked kind of fake. It was too in your face with the 80s aesthetic. Felt phony.

Also what difference is there between the girl who was the main character and the guy who wanted to be with that girl again?

Why would she feel a more special connection with this girl than anyone else? The dialogue didn't provide enough to have her fall in love.

I mean it can be justified that the period scenes should look kind of fake since they are fake and just made up realities based on what people think that time period was like.

>undermining healthy heterosexual relationships
>these people are doing things I don't like to specifically fuck with me
That's retarded. You're retarded.

>start watching Black Mirror
>episodes are very hit and miss
>commie retard on Facebook says her favorite episode is this one
>only part way into season 2 so I look ahead to read the description
>forced gay relationship bullshit

>I mean it can be justified that the period scenes should look kind of fake since they are fake and just made up realities based on what people think that time period was like.

I get what you're saying and I agree to an extent, but it still just stuck out for me.

The problem is that the super low contrast ignores the basics of visual aesthetics. They literally just totally ignore values

>They literally just totally ignore values
That's liberals for you

Homosexual relationships undermine themselves, they are destined to either messily fracture or (in the rare cases they '''succeed''') lead to empty lives devoid of true love and meaning. There is no reason to hate them, they another way for the weak willed and hedonistic trash to self identify.