Found this in grandma's basement...

Found this in grandma's basement. So some of my ancestors actually met with Hitler (it's his signature on the bottom left)

There were some weapons with swastikas on them also. You guys think this can be worth something ?

Hide the weapons. They will be confiscated and destroyed by the government.

>can be worth something
worth showing your children.Keep them.

That's a printed signature you retarded frog eating cunt.

my internet is slow, opened your pic.Op, fuck yourself, this is fake

Yeah basically just says thanks for fulfilling your duty. Was this mailed to her after her husband got killed by Slavs or something?

Fucking this.

Do NOT let the faggot government take your guns.

Good for you. I fucked one of Eva Braun's direct descendents, licked my own cum off her tits, and snowballed with her. Her skin is a beautiful shade of caramel.

Beat that.

you speak of pic related?

My Grandma met Hitler as well. 43 in Salzburg he was inspecting and talking to her. They showed in in the Wochenschau. She always told us how nice and kind he was and how his eyes blazed.

Also

>Selling your family history for a few shekels

Meet me in Straßburg ill buy the guns

What rank is oberst? isn't it pretty high?

Nah, that's me.

Pic related. Kinky bastard halfbreed offspring of Hitlers fucktoy, who enjoys anal, cum swapping, and has bestiality fantasies.

It's Colonel in the US

mine too
he was showing my grandma how to use the m82 barret rifle and afterwards they ate at kfc and make jew oven jokes lol good times she said.

You look like pedophile

She don't look like a Braun.

Eva Braun had no children.

that is hitlers signature, but is the blacked out part burgdorf? because wilhelm burgdorf was a general I believe, or it could be wilhelm mohnke

>11:06:14
>11:07:55
So, it took you that long to load a 540x720 pic?

post the guns with timestamp or it didn't happen

6 of my grandparents were personally gassed by hitler and megerler

oy vey

No, retard, it is a certificate of promotion from lieutenant colonel (Oberstleutenant) to colonel (Oberst).

And what sort of weapons? Ceremonial daggers or firearms?

Hide the guns, you may need them.

Eva died childless, you fucking mong.

Cute, and probably a nice fuck. I salute you for that. But let's just say her story doesn't fit a verifiable historical framework.

"In the name of the German People"!

Fuck yeah it s worth something.

What a historical document.!

I'm so sorry. Is there a way for me to ease your pain?

Hauptmann (E) 01.02.34 KOCH Wilhelm (Pion.Bat.49) Oberstleutnant (01.06.42)

Is that your ancestor ?

"I solmnize this document in the expectation that the stated individual faithfull to his oath of service comply with his dutys of serivce to justify the reliance that has granted him this promotion at the same time I ensure him my special protection.

FührerHQ

The Führer"

I hope i did not fuck up.

Considering this was printed in the Fuhrer HQ, i believe the signature to be genuinely written and not printed

Pretty awesome historical document my friend

Im not even a Hitler fanboy but this is good historical items.. I'd just keep them otherwise they will be destroyed, sadly..

No, last name is too long, and the promotion is from lieutenant colonel to colonel. Good try though, I didn't know the Wehrmacht promotion records were online.