>now they think there is a rivalry

what the fuck is wrong with mexicans, they have some sever stockholm syndrome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AgdM-Niy93Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigga is the same story with you and germany

I couldnt tell you the last time we played Mexico in a world cup

what are you talking about dumb nigger

As always, Mexico and mexicans think they're much better football-wise than they really are.

Argentina is the team in the history of the WC that defeated Germany the most

Argentina vs Germany is the most common final in history

Tranquilo Negrito, our heart is big enough for the two of you.

They do really love LARPing as football superpower.

what?
no, Brazil is our rival, what the fuck are you on about?

yes, they do.

Thanks for let us win the cofecup, the gold (before you) and other gold cup Brazil sempai.
You're so kind.

what are you talking about
we lost to argentina at a world cup once

>Mexico is on par with Brazil and Germany.
For la Rosa de Guadalupe how deluded can they be?

That is because you are a racist and self-centered piece of shit. Here:

youtu.be/AgdM-Niy93Q

>one shitposter represent a whole fanbase
US flags are delusional but here we all know we are utter garbage and that we'll get rekt by Germany like 10-0 you can check on kikebook

ummmm

Germany 2006: ger 1(4)-(2)1 arg
SA 2010: ger 4-0 arg
Brazil 2014: ger 1-0 arg

that's not the world cup

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
there's no rivalry, are you seriously this retarded?

he's truly retarded
we don't have rivals besides USA tbqh
but Mexico v Argentina are fun to watch us lose

Actually it explains why mexican media think there's a derby with Argentina.

Dude nobody thinks there is a derby among Mexico and Argentina, it is just one or two casuals
Our actual derby is Mx-USA

Every single time I come to Sup Forums there's at least 1 thread by either an Argentinian or an Uruguayan shitposting about Mexico. Why are they so fucking obsessed?

>m-muh chicano
>l-look at these multiple images ive saved to my computer t-that prove im not obsessed!!

Nobody here thinks that shit you sperg. At least i have seen my country wins meme cups (like confederaciones and copa de oro), have you?

mexico is to argentina what argentina is to brazil

>Is another nigger strawmaning us thread

>tf
>tp
well, that's what you get when 10% of your population flees your country because it's an absolute shithole, people hate subhumans like you, that's all.

well no because we have a serious national team so we don't play meme tournaments.

Didn't flee shit, lad. I genuinely believe you feel cucked that your culture is irrelevant compared to Mexican culture. Absolutely NO ONE cares about Argentina. Im almost certain they couldn't even point it out on a map lmao

>we're white!!
Literally look like pale Indians. Why do you guys have the dark eye sockets?

turn that for what

> Muuh Argensimia is not interested in Mexico
>Makes a thread about Mexico

so stupid.

We may call it rivalry, but just because you're the team we aspire to beat so we can become a better team ourselves.

But our classic match will always be Vs USA.

Also, in order of importance

Vs USA > Vs Argentina > Vs some centralamericans > Vs Brazoñ > Vs Chile > Vs Netherlands > Vs Germany, maybe. And then Bulgaria.

>Brazil

>well, that's what you get when 10% of your population
Isn't it 15% now? There are so many Mexicans in the US that some are actually coming back now.

Im talking about media, they DO cover every Arg-Mex matches like it were some kind of derby/importan cup finals.

>Absolutely NO ONE cares about Argentina. Im almost certain they couldn't even point it out on a map lmao
We actually have a long interest in Argentina and Argentina is one of the countries with largest Croatian diasporas in the world, alongside Australia.

Also Tango, Buenos Aires, gauchos, really good wine...

Mexican media cover every Mexico vs Caiman Islands like it is the world cup finals
Actually Mexican futbol media is fucking cancer.

>Buenos Aires
BA is trash
the rest is good tho

>BA is trash
based on what?

Baltimore and St Louis

The couple of times i visited desu
The downtown is fine but the rest reminds me of São Paulo

You're our greatest ally.

>anecdotal evidence
alright m8

Tango is fucking horrible, basic as fuck and poorly instrumented
Buenos Aires is fucking shit, just google Fuerte Apache and you will see 99.97% of BS
Gauchos are a fucking joke nothing to compare with Vaqueros or Cowboys
Good wine? You tasteless fucktard maybe some chilean wines are good by argentinian ones taste like fucking shit

Is it really anedoctal if it's true
Your southern towns are much comfier

t. chicano

el envidioso señores

>Is it really anedoctal if it's true
it's anecdotal if it's anecdotal, in your case, it was anecdotal.

imagine being this much of a pathetic excuse for a human being.
kek

it's obviously not a rivalry, but people my age have grown up with a resentment against argentina for taking us out of 2 world cups. So everyone gets hyped for the possibility of revenge.

Every argentinian i've met in person has been a cunt.
patagonia looks comfy though.

time for you to go back paco

>Every argentinian i've met in person has been a cunt
well yes, our people are very racist, I'm sorry you had to be born brown and short.

Insulting instead of arguing
That says a lot about the way you face reality
Will you deny that BS is 99.97% like Fuerte Apache? I have been there, I can tell things I've seen with my own eyes
I am a musician, I know what I am talking about when I say tango is shit, I play Jazz, believe me when I say I know about music

You just talk of what you have read, memes and childish shit, you have never been in Chihuahua raiding cattle, you have never drank a good French wine
how would you talk about it?
Next time argue, do not insult.

>argentinian niglet projecting his insecurities onto me

Errrm dude they hype a lot of matches up like it's WC final. Some of Mexican friends were bragging when Mexico beat ireland una friendly like they just made the finals of a tournament. Really cringe.

To be fair that maxi goal is classic tho

Nah, you do consider us your rivals

>implying we aren't racist against Tévez here
That's what we call "black" here

my theory is that
white boys develop later than non whites, u17 germany arent as developed as mexicans germans probably develop physically at 20, which is why they suck at at sub 20 games

im pretty sure the argentina media was saying there was an argentina germany rivalry before the final

I didn't even know we ever played Mexico before

This is the reason we've won all WCs and competitions in football but the U17

>Insulting instead of arguing
>anecdotal evidence
>retarded opinions
>arguing
you're not just brown short and ugly, you're also retarded, kek.

2018 mexico>2018 argentina

daily reminder that si sos porteño no sos argentino

It's the most common final in history, we don't say it's a rivalry but it's a actually relevant. No other duo has met 3 times in a WC final

youth teams in germany are full of foreigners though. that's why nobody knows any of these players. they all end up playing for afghanistan or whatever shithole they're from.

it's quite different when you're trying to create a rivalry with two teams that are at significantly different levels, because of one of them getting knocked out by the other twice in a stage that nobody gives a fuck (a.k.a round of 16) and creating a synthetic yet valid rivalry between to powerhouses that faced each other in the most repeated final in the history of the sport.

just saying, you're not relevant and you're trying to be, that's just pathetic.

>Buenos Aires is only Fuerte Apache
Its like if you dont know jack shit about CABA or GBA.
It's like saying NY is only Bronx, full of niggers.
Muh wild wild west, its not like you should know but based gauchos were townspeople with more balls and guts than equipment, yet they could contain and counter the Spaniards viceroyalty army advance, and they were fully equiped and professional military force. But remember The Alamo, amirite?
Chilean wine its good but too dry due to their vines being too close to the sea breeze. On the other hand it's actually sad you couldnt say a good thing on californian wine.
You should go back to your motherland Jesus.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

You don't even know how badly they want to be relevant. I remember after a fucking U17 game, a Mexican journalist was shit talking Argentina. A U17 game. Most of those players won't even make it to the senior national team, ffs. There is no rivalry, just occassional shit talk that dies when the match is over.

I know right? Chicanos are very sad people.

>replying to my bait
thanks for proving my point blacky

do not project your insecurities onto me
I am a 6 ft ranch blonde
anyway
you did not deny anything, you did not prove anything
you are just trying to hide the truth behind your insults
I will not reply to you anymore

we played several world cup finals with germany... but what would you know about that.

So you got BTFO by

I'm sorry you had to be born trava and peronista.

stop posting Peruvian selfies here.

CHI

Well buenos aires is nothing more than Fuerte Apache
I have been there, you had never been out of your shitty country
what would you know?
Oh yea sure like Chichimecas or Apaches did not beat the shit out of Spaniard conquistadors for like 50 years until they started to get along, and Vaqueros still being better than Gauchos
I id not say anything about Californian wine because it sucks too
Anyway you are being really aggressive, I also there are very good things about Argentina like Borges and Cortazar

>denying your retarded opinion
no need

>you did not prove anything
you're the one making claims, not me, and you are the one who didn't prove anything, just posted your literally irrelevant as fuck opinion, no facts, no statistics.

>I will not reply to you anymore
right, run away, like you did from your shithole of a country like 15% of Mexico's population, running away is your life.

>tfw your football rivals are not what they used to be
Netherlands please come back. It's not the same without you.

gay

Thanks for hosting two WCs for Brazil and Argentina win it before Mexico. You're so kind.

10/10 post
this kills the niggers

cuantas copas tienes?

see

>mexicacas thinking they can talk to us
lmao
sad.
Brazil has 23 victories against them
And they only won 10 against us.
Im not even countig the WC's and Confed cups

nah I'm a subhuman chicano and I can tell you no one treats it like a derby. the reason a match against Argentina is so big to >us is because you dudes wreck us every single time. and I mean every single time

my pops, one of those folk who thinks Mexico can beat any team, stops talking big the moment it's time for a vs. Argentina match and gets nervous. it's nothing but respect for you lads.

We beat you more often in the last three (3) world cups (three times) than you beat us in all other world cups combined

no one likes you Germany fuck off

We won more than we lost to g*Rmany too.
>inb4 hurr le 7-1

>Mexishits already in damage control

My name is not Francisco

Chicanos are not mexicans

I'm American you fucks. parents are from Colombia before you come at me with that chicano bullshit

>Colombian parents
>Being even worthless than a chicano

Sudaca chicano, the wost.

>Sudachicano
>Worst kind of chicano

>sudaca chicano
Oh shit, I didn't know that.
Sorry lad.

Poor you
you have to be very ashamed of your heritage