It wasn't suppose to happen

It wasn't suppose to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aeNV18yV_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

triggered trumpcucks incoming

I was memed by the writers name: ethan coHen and i thought it was coen... Long time ago. Mocie is good concept but poorly made

You sound pompous and faggy.

what I love about the movie, is that it's baby first dystopia

/his/ fags always go: This is like Roman empire 200 BC!!!
/lit/ fags always go: This is like 1984 (or Brave new World)
idiots just go: OMG IT'S LIKE IDIOCRACY

entertaining movie, still

triggered hillosers already here

people go THIS IS 1984/ORWELLIAN over the dumbest shit though

but muh shillary

not disobeying your script i see

got emmmmm

One of the few movies that works on multiple levels well enough that both the far right and the far left can claim it was made for them.

exactly.
and they do the same for this movie.

Yeah, it was supposed to be a lot of idiots obsessing over IQ, virtue signaling, calling everything they hate white bread, all in a big government utopia where UBI has made everything free.

How does all the future tech work when everyone on earth is dumb. If they were watering their crops with gatorade how has the population not starved. Why did the military or whoever not stop or check in on the sleep pod experiment thing after the guy running it was arrested. Couldnt they have just replaced him with someone else?

Not at all i am juzt foreigner typing on my phone

It did feel a bit odd. Everyone was SO stupid, that there's no way any infrastructure could still be functioning

We're already developing self sustaining technology, they could be eating recycled shit for centuries or something and it probably wouldn't be too much of a stretch. And I think it was a commentary on military incompetence and oversight where the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing kind of thing?

IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE A DOCUMENTARY

Is Trump President Camacho?

and I just realized Trump would look better with a weave

What blows my mind is that we basically live in brave new world, yet people scream about 1984 while simultaneously giving up their privacy to Google and the like.

the only difference is that we have a few smart people who are actively trying to make society dumber

>brave new world
shut up goy. everything is done for the greater good

I could never get through this movie. Sure it's a cool concept but I always get a headache partway through. I think ' Holy shit is the whole movie like this?'

Isnt Mike Judge incredibly critical of liberal culture in this and most his works

Can you guys believe that our president was on WWE

>Is Trump President Camacho?

Trump will never be half the President that Camacho was, nor even one quarter the intellectual.

he is critical of both sides but it seems to me he criticizes the left more because they should have the ability to be wiser.

>Not Sure and smart-ass ho still couldn't save humanity
damn

The last one was too
youtube.com/watch?v=7aeNV18yV_s

They did not check on it because nobody knew about the program.

i can't wait so good.

How bad is it that this is actually, non-ironically one of my favorite films? The whole dysgeny explanation is obviously bullshit, but it does a good job of portraying socioculturally endorsed stupidity. The trial scene looks like 3/4 arguments I've ever witnessed or been involved in. Also speaking with a normal tone and decent grammar being considered "faggy". Everything has become so trivial and brutal; celebrities become presidents, corrections become sadistic TV shows... What are some more reputable films or shows that do similar portrayals?

Whats a his fag? I remember reading about the Roman empire in class as a kid and making that connection with our country, mostly because I was watching Invader Zim at the time.

>politics are totally more screwed up now than ever before
Not by a long shot.
Smear campaigns, antics, pandering, and reduction to the lowest common denominator are a long held tradition.
"Caligula" shows some pretty crazy antics and a bunch of prostitutes hired to act out orgy scenes to boot. Surely some of it is smear, but how much of it is true?

Are these emojis? I don't use those shits. I stick to actually spelling out what I want to get across. Also, isn't it the same amount of time in typing? What's the point?

This. At least Comacho stepped aside to let the smarter guy run shit. Trump just surrounds himself with henchmen, yesmen, and fires/calls them fake news to anyone who disagrees with him.

It's funny because the society in idiocracy would have unanimously voted for the candidate the media told them to vote for, so Clinton.

>You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded

I still say this to people from time to time.

Don't you find it difficult to convey your meaning without emojis? It's the future of communication user.

I'm not illiterate and can convey my thoughts via words. Generation z faggots should pick up a book sometime and expand their vocabulary so that they too can express themselves with language rather than pictures.

I normally speak low-tier poorfag hood slang in real life, and seldom use my "white people" voice, what I use when I work or when I speak to middle-class people and above. Writing and posting things that will last though, that's something else. It's kinda sad that a mexican immigrant has a higher vocabulary than native-born whites, and doesn't have to rely on pseudo-hieroglyphs. Social media and public school budget cuts were a mistake.

why is Sup Forums so serious tonight dayum

Who the fuck cuts lettuce like that? There's not even a chopping board.

Bro clearly you don't know how to make lettuce

4D Chess.

Who wears a thong and full makeup in the kitchen? I cook in my boxers but I like to let my balls drop and it gets hot as fuck. And I use both hands, as well as a cutting board. Seems like this bitch just posed for the camera.

Been here since 2008, I try to not just post one-liners. Add to the thread or don't even post, guy.

Someone posing for a picture

who /upgrayyed/ here

I'll post what the fuck I like, thanks for the advice I have filed it in the appropriate place

History.

>I believe she will win

>Newfagging about three boards at once
Huh.

>Movie is about smart people failing to breed leading to the bad future
>White birth rates going down
Makes you think.

The world is going to be a strange place after white people are gone. Chinese will be a minority but they will enslave the black and hispanic hordes. Probably by putting chips in their brains. The Chinese are incapable of innovation so they will be unable to leave the planet as the Earth becomes more and more inhospitable.

Will be a crazy time. Wish I could see it.

What are some good dystopia movies?

>inb4 this movie is acclaimed in 50 years time as the most accurate film to ever depict the future of America