2nd Amendment Bypass

What if the US government banned all bullets instead?

CheckMATE, hicock45.

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoseek.com/ammo/22lr
youtube.com/watch?v=P5iJZjw8k40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bullets banned
>drunk redniggers start bootlegging munitions for the white man again

I'm sure Hickok45 has plenty of brass to reload for the rest of his and his son's life

Okay I'm going to assume you mean "ammunition." People will just buy bullets (the projectile) and reload the brass, like many avid shooters already do.

Your move.

doesn't realise we have bullet press
> oh its a fucking nip

Supreme Court would likely rule that bullets are protected. They've previously ruled that 'arms' refers to a wide variety of things, not just weapons useful in war.

>22 lr

absolutely disgusting

damn..

You've got the right idea, gun grabbers have frequently floated the idea of a punitive tax on ammunition.

>not wanting a browning buck mark

ding ding ding

/thread

This guy must be loaded. I can only afford Wal-Mart's Great Value brand Bucket o' Bullets.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that think this is a lot of ammunition

Even by American standards I'd say that's a pretty healthy stockpile of .22 ammo

Oh that .22lr hoarder type of guy.
>.357 SIG master race here

fucking .22lr hoarders. they are reason i cant find it. i just want to buy few boxes and enjoy shooting with my ruger single action eight, and marlin 60

>22.

Thats a gun you let your 6 year old daughter fire.

>likely
Depends who is doing the interpreting.
Either way, people would just load their own ammo. Plenty already do. You'd have to outlaw brass and black powder. Never gonna happen. I could see them taxing the shit out of it, but even then they'd find ways around.
The cat is out of the bag. America will always have guns.

Without memeing, isn't it?

>22.
Lol leaf place your decimal points correctly

>user thinks it's a legitimate Jap
Keep the $100 so you can pay your internet bill and lurk more.

>My state requires you to have a handgun or long rifle permit to buy ammo
>No such restriction on buying all the components separately and putting it all together at home
Lawmakers are really dumb sometimes.

Shut up nerd I need that money.

California?

8/10 user.
well organized and clean looking. now you just need more.

>.22
>babby's first gun

I still can't find any 22lr. Thanks Sandyhook

Connecticut.
Sandy Hook really fucked with everything. You used to be able to walk into Wal Mart and walk out with a Mossberg, but now you need a permit for everything.

put that shit in a safe with an oxygen absorber nerd

God damn

Just look at all this freedom

Do bullets have a use-by date?

>"Arms" not inclusive of ammunition
you bring dishonor, sudoku desu

ammoseek.com/ammo/22lr
.22 seems to be slightly higher than usual at the moment. ive only got ~1k rounds of it because ive only got an old single shot for it and go through it very slowly.

as long as theyre kept in a cool dry place, bullets made with quality components can last longer than a person.

>owning ammo in Japan

All stolen from /k/ my man.

Quick chem test explain why this is necessary using the correct terminology

Stop infringing.

unfortunate, but its still neat to look at.

Well it's cheap to shoot, and very good for small game

my dad made his own bullets when i was growing up.

he taught me how.

not worried in the slightest. in fact it'd probably be a good way to make some extra cash.

What would happen if you threw a bucket-o-bullets off a 5-story building?

If new vegas taught me anything it's that you can make your own ammo after the apocalypse happens

Just like the federal government banned weed?

It's unrealistic and unenforceable when more than half the states would ignore it.

Nothing.

That would be a good way to make hicock45 sack the entire government by himself overnight while Sam Hyde exterminates all of chicago south of I-290.
Try it and see.

Really? That's a hell of a lot of potential energy transferred into kinetic energy and then transferred into heat upon landing. How many stories would it take to reach the flash point?

FBI raiding Bud's Gun Shop will be the trigger

It's not hard to make ammo

california is already attempting to do this

The bucket and its contents are not one solid mass falling from whatever floor, the bucket would tear apart and the bullets scatter all over ground.
I doubt you'd get any fire from that. I've drilled many bullets and even that doesn't reach its flashpoint.
Of course there's a chance that by some odd luck you'd hit the primer with something rather sharp, then it might go off.

Boo. But yeah, that makes sense. Even though there's a lot of weight, there's still way too much give in the system. The energy would just go everywhere.

Unless that energy is directed on a primer you're getting nothing.

load your own.

silly to ban guns. IED's win wars!

Just looking at guns per capita in the world. Are guns legal in Serbia?

With a basic grasp of chemistry, the right tools and patience, anything is possible. youtube.com/watch?v=P5iJZjw8k40

casting bullets and making gunpowder is easier than forging a new gun, hardest part is probably the primer

They can't. The point of arms is to shoot bullets, and if you prevent that, it has the effect of banning guns, which is illegal.

If its not in this video, then the guy made primer material in a different one.

They should just make bullets prohibitively expensive, with discounts at shooting ranges for bullets shot at the range. Niggers gonna think twice about drive bys if its $100 a shot.

You can't ban any armament, its why high end explosives, tanks, and fighter jets can be owned by individuals too.

Or they will just start blowing off more fingers with bootlegged bullets and destroying random factories and industrial places for components.

there was this one guy a little while back who blew off one of his limbs using bombs in a lawnmower as target practice.
>tfw you can order a fuckton of bombs online in murica

He can't help it, they have the metric system up there.