Sup Forums I cried today for the first time in years

Sup Forums I cried today for the first time in years.

I've been anticipating this global meltdown for years and now that everything is finally coming to fruitation I realized that I'm fucking scared.

We joke a lot but the truth is political upheaval is serious fucking business. And the its now obvious to anyone paying real attention that serious shit is starting to go down. We will be living in a dramatically different world a decade from now.

Western society is completely decadent. Europe is being overran by an uncivilized population. The global economy is in a much bigger bubble than 2008. The US is totally insolvent. The death of the US dollar is inevitable. Globalists are now open about their agenda and are even accelerating it. Democracy is revealing itself as a failed ideology.

I've spent years waiting for this meltdown so we can give liberals a long over due ToldYaSo. But now that the meltdown is fast approaching everything feels more real. With history as a guide we know what political upheaval brings. A lot of people are going to die and needlessly suffer during our lifetimes and it's fucking killing me senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SrReBB5sNB4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673325/EU-chief-Jean-Claude-Juncker-mounting-pressure-resign-failures-Brexit-refugee-crisis-Greece.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah man. Purging mudscum takes less than a year with wholehearted effort. It's all about dem red pills

Welcome to living in Canada. You think we shitpost for fun? Nope, It's just a coping mechanism to deal with what's already been lost. Good Luck user

The right shall prevail. See you on the other side, user.

i will build myself an iron man suit and go on a killing spree once shtf

>I've spent years waiting for this meltdown

Why wait and not do something useful like joining a paramilitary group and training?

Because you don't actually believe it.

Pucker up fuckboy. This will be a glorious 20 years.

I've lost hope too OP, Cultures will never be allowed to exist again, the worms have dug in to deep.

Don't be scared, just be ready.
>35% of our population is Obese
>30% is older than 40
you'll be fine, use what time we have to prepare.

The forest has overgrown, and a cleansing fire is long overdue. This isn't the end, it's a new beginning.
>Unless the elite gets ahold of the drones, then we be fucked.

Grab your gun and watch the world burn

>tfw too poor to buy any weapons or supplies for the upcoming shitstorm

Where did you get that?

It's ok user, shit is going to happen and you have no power over it. At least you live in the states, you can buy a gun and bug out. Can't do that where I live.

The thought that we remain apathetic and our culture and people will slowly wither away until it is no more than a distant memory that will only be covered up with more lies is a lot scarier to me.

Not saying I even have that.
But in theory.

Go ask your weed smoking buddy for his hookup.
Ask that guy to refer you to a guy with something stronger.
Ask that guy for some protection.

Etc.
Or you know, friendly yugo down the street.

OR INSTEAD OF CRYING WE CAN FINALLY PUNISH THE LIBS WITH OUR GUNS. HINT HINT.

Too bad I don't know these kinds of people. I guess that's what I get for living in an all-white rural area.

Go outside more, it's not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be.

you don't know anybody that smokes weed? or consumes anything else?
then just go to a shady part of town and literally just ask around.

Make yourself a new best friend and spend a lot of time with him. His name is AR-15.

I'm afraid too.

Do any of you feel it? I feel like we're leading up to a massive historical event, I have never felt this way up until recently.

If nothing happens, the future will be a fucking nightmare.
>slowly bred out
>slowly become Islamic
>slowly bled of resources
>slowly become slaves

Don't be scared of a habbening... at least it gives us a chance to change things.

Steal from lone niggers

Nope.

Society is going just fine.

>hurr durr bluepill

I was like you guys two years ago, take the ACTUAL redpill and realize that your paranoid delusions of a western downfall are just that; delusional.

>but muh Islamic gropings

Yeah, no shit people from uncivilized nations take a while to adjust and become civilized. You have no other issues to stand on. Violence in the west is actually at an all time low despite what the media shows. Tolerance is also rising, people are getting lifted out of poverty, the SJW shit you whine about will go away just like it did the last handful of times it popped up in the 20th century.

There is no great cultural struggle of your time, deal with it.

Seems like they take a long while since the third generation of immigrants in Germany is even worse than their predaccessors.

The money is gone, and the savages are getting restless.

There's gonna be another 3-4 billion people coming into the world this century, most of which will be baboon-tier nigs and Islamic scum. If you think the world is just gonna keep chugging along with this added weight you're delusional.

Nice ptr you got there son...all I have is an m70. Not for the race war mind you

...I want to go home

love sister who

Yep. If all my info came from pol I would assume Sweden is only muslims and you are guaranteed to be raped every five seconds. The world is doing fine.

Wow, if you're scared of this imagine how cramped your vagina is gonna get right before you fucking die

Welcome to Angst.
Population: 7 billion.

Doesn't matter. In time the global consumerist culture will tame the muslims and make them forsake their religion. They can't keep the torch lit this century.

>The money is gone
It really isn't. Productivity is reaching new highs every day and debt isn't what you think it is. The standard of living is constantly increasing around the world and so long as people continue consuming there will be no issue. Neo-liberal economics is a myth, I'm sorry to tell you.

There is no struggle if you are a progressive; as the progressive side is winning. The idea of a three way cultural war in Europe is not a new idea, go browse the archives of the Brussels Journal. For traditionalists like myself, the future is one of uncertainty.

You get that we dont want to be part of the global consumerist culture, right?

Oy vey don't you want the chip in your head? It's the next kewl gadget, goy.

>There is no struggle if you are a progressive; as the progressive side is winning.
I'm moderate. I just realize that the progressive side will fail to implement any policies that will doom the west. The right wing governments will continue to hold them in check. Brexit was an indicator that the left does not wield the power that many Sup Forumslacks claim that it does.

>You get that we dont want to be part of the global consumerist culture, right?

Of course I realize this, but that is the only thing that all cultures have in common; they want a more comfortable more pleasurable life. If you want an enthno-nationalist state or whatever that is fine, but it will always cede to what the common majority wants. Even the communists have to deal with this. Just because the majority of people aren't interested in your unproved utopia doesn't mean that they are contributing to some kind of collapse.

I guess I owe it to the jews to be part of it because I killed six gazillion jewish babies with my own hands and sold their skin to lampshade factories

It wont be a hollywood like armageddon, more like a banal dystopia, where my rights as a cis white german christian hetero male are non existent, and my race that inveted literally everything is going extinct while we leave this world to literally apes.

>It wont be a hollywood like armageddon, more like a banal dystopia, where my rights as a cis white german christian hetero male are non existent, and my race that inveted literally everything is going extinct while we leave this world to literally apes.

Where is your evidence that any of this is going to occur? You will still have the freedom to do pretty much whatever the fuck you want. What rights do you have now that you won't have in say 50 years ?

>Plateaus don't exist
>Rampant consumerism is sustainable
>Debt doesn't matter
>Darkies breeding us out isn't a concern

Oy vey

Dude, I am already a second class citizen.

Migrants can use public transport for free because the companies say it does not make sense to fine them when they use transport illegally since most of them would not be able to pay for it anyway.

I pay taxes so that I can see when a turkish family drives with a 7er BMW to a food handout station to grab free food and drive off. This happens literally every day.

And in the media it is my kind that gets the blame.

When we get stabbed or head jumped there is no media outrage, no anti racist demonstrations. no places are named after germans killed by immigrants.

I am being force to keep up a system that is set up to destroy me. It is literally a Matrix.

wtf i just realized the mp5 is just a shortened krautshit knockoff of the FAL in 9mm

I'm telling you that there isn't a plateau, in fact what I'm telling you is the opposite of a plateau; science, technology, the arts, productivity and social order are all on the upward trend under the current system.

Debt doesn't matter so long as aggregate demand is rising. Recessions happen and so far economies have always recovered. Where is your evidence that we are heading towards an exceptional and unprecedented economic disaster?

As for the "darkies" part, this is purely the result of whites not breeding for now. Fertility rates go down according to living standards and other races will follow once their living standards rise.

To be honest, the global economy (and its respective progress) doesn't really give a fuck about race anyway. The Asians are the only race which have some kind of proportional advantage, and they seem to be doing just fine socially and economically. What difference would it make?

>tfw amerifat is too dumb to distinguish between piston driven FAL and roller delayed blowback driven G3/MP5/SL6

shame on you. seriously. Shame.

>80047137

The money has run out. Unfunded liabilities of the USA are ~$125 trillion. Those liabilities will not be paid. We are insolvent. The US effectively went bankrupt in the 70s. Nixon had to end the gold standard just to keep the US afloat. Massive inflation and economic struggles followed until the US was able to convince the Saudis to enforce the petrodollar system. The dollar stabilized only because the rest of the world has to buy dollars if they want oil, securing the global reserve status. Today the US can run up massive debts, both public and private, because the Federal Reserve simply prints money to cover debts. This off course devalues the dollar but don't suffer the typical devastating effects of currency devaluation because of the global reserve status. The system is totally a scam and our current lifestyles are financed on the back of anyone willing to buy our toxic debt. This is not sustainable and the cracks are starting to show. Every market "boom" since the 2008 financial crisis has been due to Quantitative Easing, i.e. USD devaluation. The entire recovery is only on paper. Practically every metric of everyday people is showing that the average American today is no better today than 8 years ago.

Once upon a time the United States was the mightiest economy the world had ever seen. And the world made the mistake of hedging everything on the almighty dollar. But the US economy is shit today. Most Americans fucking struggle to make ends meet. We don't produce nearly enough as the global market has projected us to. Not even close. The dollar is going to die and it's going to be ugly

WTF, why am I watching this?
youtu.be/SrReBB5sNB4

fucked up reply

Nice Try S.S Merkel

I know none of you will listen to me here, and I know it's pointless warning people of your caliber. But hopefully at least someone will read this and remember it for a few months.

Mark my words some serious hit is going to happen in Europe later this year. You think 137 deaths in Paris was terrible? Try something on the scale of Hiroshima and Nagasaki but even bigger, it will transform Europe into a wasteland.

Things were never going to get better after WW2, the worst is still yet to come. There will be a gigantic war of proportions in the 2030s, Islam will be the new Nazism. It could start possibly as early as the late 2020s. I'm estimating between 7.4 million and 34.7 million will be killed, assuming a nuclear holocaust doesn't occur. If nuclear weapons are use freely, then we're fucked.

I'm not asking anyone here to believe me, but please at least remember this post. Once the European disaster occurs you will know to prepare for the war to come.

Hello add me on Twitter @greekstudent12

Just because you inveted homosexuality does not mean you have to advocate for it nonstop

Yeah, right. This website has taught me not to trust any Aussies.

Why is reserve banking the enemy when you seem to be able to admit that it has prevented many financial disasters already? This is what it is designed to do.

There is no consensus among credible economists that there is some kind of cataclysmic economic disaster looming around the corner, even as a result of the debt issues you are talking about. The economy will continue its pattern of boom and bust while the general trend continues upwards. The same fears have been conjured in regards to pretty much every economic disaster that has occurred from the dot com bubble to the GFC almost ten years ago. Total collapse never occurs.

whereistheevidence.jpg

>finally got fit
>ww3 breaks out
>propably going to die

Just nuke me already

Literally impossible for politicians to take over - look at whats happening in the UK. The only people that will suffer will be the bankers, the traders, the stockbrokers, the markets, big business and the Jews.

The media will tell you the world is ending, the markets are crashing, your currency is valueless.

But the buses will continue to run
The shops will still have bread
Kids will still play in the parks
The schools will stay open

As i live in Wales, the worst case scenario for me is picking up a tent, a good knife, and heading up the mountain.

Im more worried about jc juncker talking to alien leaders. If the translantion was right

React to

He won't because it conflicts with his "everything's just wonderful, never been better" worldview. And he's calling YOU the delusional one. Lmao

>tfw I will die within 10 years because of this

Face it yall, the world of the White is over, and the world of the apes is coming.

Basically, rise the planet of the apes movie is what we should expect

I used to be a very afraid boy, but now that I'm a Christian man, I have no fear for the heavenly father is always with me and through Christ we reign over demons and defeat them. We probably won't survive this, brother, but our spirits definitely will. God bless you.

Lol

You Americans have the highest odds of survival.

Can you imagine the Armageddon third world countries will go through?

I'm ready to die anyway.

It was right. But the little shit was probably wasted or drunk as usual with him

>he said too much
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673325/EU-chief-Jean-Claude-Juncker-mounting-pressure-resign-failures-Brexit-refugee-crisis-Greece.html

The third world countries will be our problem.

Pretty much this. The world must end for it to begin again.

Unless you follow Teilhard.

Globalists = International Jew

I hope you're stocked up on supplies. Make sure you don't tell anyone about your food and pure water source. Good luck, it's going to be bad all over, I think we're going to get extra fucked up though.

I feel that if shtf I'm gonna hold up in fort Louisberg any other anons in

How can people be this blind?

desu I think they are not blind but so scared that they intentionally close their eyes like children who think that the danger will go away if you dont see it.
Actually I think most whites are like this currently

>implying the same economists who failed to foresee the dot com or housing bubble are somehow "credible".

In reality we have just continually kicked the can down the road. What do you think happened to all the bad financial instruments in 2008? They were not liquidated and cleared from the market. Instead the government just collectived the toxic assets. The same thing happened after the dot com bubble. The government didn't let the market bottom out and the misallocated resources just carried over on to the public ledger. The consequence of not letting the market run it's course is that we now have trillions of dollars of worthless assets on the Federal reserve's ledger. The Fed was able to prop up numbers for about 6 years after the crisis, but even on paper the economy has been stagnant for a couple years. We don't have real growth or real productivity. We are trapped in this unsustainable system of propping up numbers by devaluing currency.

See
I laugh all fucking day about WW3. But I will probably be bleeding out on the frontlines defending countries that refuse to defend themselves. Probably die by a bombardment or something retarded. I have no real skills, my only use would really be as fodder. Scares me man, I don't want to be the sap stuck holding of Russia and China, plus any other party. Europe (No Offense) fucking sucks, they won't be of any help. I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!! But I probably will in the coming years.

>Let's just pretend for one more day.

Has anyone else started learning chinese for the meltdown?

>Migrants can use public transport for free

So can anyone who is collecting government benefits I assume. If they are simply breaking a law that is not enforced then this is a problem with with your state's legislature and its respective methods of policy execution. Quite a minor problem I might add, bus drivers tend to ignore the same issue where I am from but this is more of an socio-economic appeasement than a racial one. Given that migrants are more likely to be in this category, you are more likely to see it happen to them.

Same with the BMW issue, resentment will inevitably emerge when the working class sees the benefits given to the welfare class but this is across the board. German is not only giving these benefits to migrants as far as I'm aware. I can understand the frustration when you consider that these families are unlikely to have contributed to the system, but the same goes for native welfare recipients, many of which have not, or do not have families that have contributed either. This issue is becoming more pertinent in policy discourse though and will likely be solved as politicians try to avoid the backlash of the white lower-middle classes.

As for the double standards regarding minority violence; more and more people are also becoming aware of this to the extent that policy makers have to tread carefully.

Does the credibility of the speech go out the window? I mean spirits for breakfast, thats heavy.. but he is a world leader

in vino veritas

Is there still any hope left to save the US dollar?
What would be the means for this?

No, my family owns big mercedes' becaus they worked for it, and we dont reciver or ever have received any handouts.
My father pays about 100K on taxes a year for not receiving shit and being ridiculed by state run media and being threatened by migrants that live from our money.

They are criminals while they buy their expensive watches and stuff with illegal money they still receive thousand of euros for their big family as welfare.

You dont seem to be able to connect the dots, if the racial fabric of our nation is distorted we will be less productive, there will be more social tension and criminality, IQ 70 niggers are not Like IQ 100 Germans you get that?

That Europe and the US was literally the best place to live was not because of the continent but because of its people. If we let that go we are doomed.

Nothing will change in a positive direction, everything is getting worse gradually till the globalist reached their goal of destroying us.

Australia is probably the safest place on the planet. Literally no one gives a shit about Australia. You guys don't bother anyone or get involved in anyone elses shit.

The thing that scares me is leftists using a crisis they created into order to propagandize future generations to be new leftists.

It's not even a bad of ideas anymore it's a battle of propaganda, persuasion and subversion. Whoever can best capitalize on societies fears and problems, who ever can redifine history and current events will receive the power by useful idiots.

I think it will take a combined effort from conservatives, neo-concersvatives, enlightenment liberals and Libertarians to fight the near flawless programming of the regressives.

The general idea is that the can CAN be kicked continually down the road so long as the economy keeps growing. The growth is real and undeniable, by all means show me a debt ceiling which is irrefutably unavoidable. Yes the fed will continue printing money to cover this problem, yes the debt will continue to rise, but the onus is on the detractors to show where this supposed inevitable collapse is. Economists generally don't seem too frightened by these mechanics, so why should anyone else be? At the risk of pulling an argumentum ad populum or to authority, I will say that I can only go off what the experts say. By all means show me how they are wrong.

Debt is rising faster than stagnating growth numbers Just to hold off the last collapse the U.S went 20 Trillion into debt and is still pouring cash just to keep the world running.

>No, my family owns big mercedes' becaus they worked for it
I'm not disputing that your family has earned things, I'm disputing that government benefits are racially biased. Welfare white families are also driving BMWs that they haven't paid for albeit at a lower rate compared to migrants.

You have still yet to prove that the IQ of Germany is trending downwards as a result of migration, all statistics show the contrary.

No they are not, because you have to sell everything you own before you may receive welfare.

Arab clans just register their car on one family member, buying them with illegal money, and the welfare recepients will drive the cars then.

And German authorities are scared to do anything, partly because of fearing to be calles racist and partly because of fearing to be stabbe or shot by arab clans.

Dont tell me that what I witness on a daily basis is not true you delusional fuck.

Oh yeah makes sense, I have 10 people with an IQ of 100 at my party, now I bring 3 people with an IQ of 60 to the party and the average IQ of my party is now above 100.

You are a fucking shill

Hipoint could be your salvation.

Don't think so senpai. Honestly I can't predict the timeline, but it seems evident that the dollar isn't going to last.

Ever since the 70s the dollar has been propped up by the Saudis enforcing the petrodollar. The Fed devalues our currency to cover debts. Other countries that have done this in the past experience crippling hyperinflation within a few years. But the demand for oil is great enough that dollars are always in demand despite the absurdly increased supply. China and Russia are well aware of this and have spent the last decade actively undermining the dollar. That is what the mid east conflict is really about. Protecting the petrodollar system. As soon as oil can be sold in currencies besides the US dollar, the domestic US economy will start feeling the effects of a worthless currency as the worthless printed money floods the domestic market. Basically the entire US economy is in a bubble based on the idea that the dollar will always have value. In turn the global economy has hedged on the idea that the United States will always be strong. The truth is that Americans are just as fucking broke as the rest of the world and our government is even more broke. It's just a matter of time before the bubble pops

Someone shop this so it says something horrible about Canada, Leaf related. Use your imagination.

>because you have to sell everything you own before you may receive welfare

Pretty much all welfare systems have means testing. Migrants disproportionately receive benefits because they are disproportionately less wealthy. This isn't rocket science. I'm not sure what "illegal money" you are talking about.

What policy do you want police to enforce exactly? Where is your evidence that they are unwilling to uphold the law against minorities?

>Oh yeah makes sense, I have 10 people with an IQ of 100 at my party, now I bring 3 people with an IQ of 60 to the party and the average IQ of my party is now above 100.

IQ is increasing across the board, this is called the Flynn effect. Once again, you would have to show some evidence that Germans have some kind of innate IQ advantage over any migrants they bring in. And by innate I mean innate; not attributable to social factors.

This, we are dead inside

>implying it's mudslimes that are going to be purged
If you think the current historical developments will have a happy ending for white people, you havent been paying attention.

>I cried today for the first time in years.

pussy

Money that is generated through crime.

I wont discuss my experiences with you because I know they are real.

Minorities get much softer sentences and sometimes the judghe even admits that this is due to their culture or difficult background.

I cant count how many times I was threatened by niggers, arabs or turks,

2 Weeks ago my sister got almost raped by a reugee when she was out for a walk.

What does your flynn effect say? That when a illiterate sandnigger crasses the german border he becomes a rocket scientist?

Even if their IQ was 300 I dont want their fucking genes around, this is germanic land.

>t. ramsay bolton wannabe

It'll have a happy ending for me even if I die. If someday you kill me I'll slam the door so hard and take so many of you fuckers with me that the universe will shake and Islam will stand back in stupefaction at what a white man did to them.