Would you ever consider adopting children from another country?

I wouldn't consider adoption in general.

If the child is not mine, then i have faild as a living creature.

yes but they do not let old single men who've never had a job and live with their parents adopt generally

Yes, I mean he won't be my real child regardless, so him/her having chink eyes or dark skin won't really make a difference.

Why do only white people do this

When I was in Mallorca I some quite a lot of parents with non-white kids

I would rather have no children at all then to have children that are not mine.

Mate, once you buy them they are yours

Why would I buy kids that are not mine? i'm not a pedo and I don't want to raise kids that don't have the same blood as me and don't look like me.

i wouldn't rule it out completely but I'd probably end up adopting an american kid

Nigger, everything isn't yours until you buy it. Are you retarded? Them not having your blood or looking like you is some secondary shit unrelated to what we're talking about

wtf are you talking about nigger, I just said I would never adopt. If you want to buy some Indian kid that's your shit not mine.

Only legit reason to adopt is that you cant make babbies yourself, everything else is 100% cuckery.

Now you're just changing the subject and getting all butthurt because you don't know English

this

We are not even talking about anything so keep baiting, fuck off retard.

Yes I would. But I would also like childeren of myself

Jeez, you really have a fragile ego don't you. All because you don't know that when you purchase something it becomes yours (duh)

Good luck getting super aggressive every time your wrong though, cuz that's a good, masculine look lol

white saviour

Man, you're stupid aren't you

Keep posting

Haha wow!

So now you're just gonna spam memes until you've calmed the autism in your head from being caught being retarded online. Classic

Once again faggot >

You sure are gaining control of the situation
>Heh, if I tell him to post more surely he wont and then my cognitive dissonance can rest
Ever thought of just, idk, not being retarded?

Swedefag is rage-crying himself to sleep right about now, lol