Your 2018 (((world))) cup

your 2018 (((world))) cup

Elo rankings are even worse than fifa rankings. Both are shit btw. Euro cup was full of high ranked teams and it was booring as fuck

>8
yep
this ranking is shit

Sorry sweetie, see you in Qatar maybe :^)

>these are the 32 (((best))) teams in the world

For those interested, the total FIFA and ELO ratings of each WC group, plus their average of those two figures.

do you want a cup with europeans and south americans only? I thought you were against that

i want the 32 best collections of 11 players

this is essentially the all-star game for soccer

nobody fucking cares who plays on Iran or Morroco or any of these teams

also how fucking ironic that Serbia which is apart of Russia is higher ranked than fucking Russia

>also how fucking ironic that Serbia which is apart of Russia is higher ranked than fucking Russia
if you were into soccer at least a bit you would know that this makes perfect sense

fuck the fifa score, it literally goes out the window based on 1 fucking month (the WC)

i remember when Brazil were literally 3-4000 points ahead of everyone going into 2006 or 2010 and they lost then Spain or who ever suddenly jumped over them just cause they won

the fifa ranking is as fucking stupid as the college football playoffs week to week

No Italy or Netherlands?

>group a

i wish they were in the same group so they fucking got beat and Putin has to act like he still cares about soccer after his team is out

yeah exactly, or check republic an a bunch of others

you can thank the "say no to anti-niggers" campaign which gives CAF and AFC 5 fucking teams each, for why they arent in

>the all-star game for soccer
everything about that phrase makes me want to puke
just go watch your handegg, amerishit

No you don't like i said euro cup was booring

go choke in your home stadium in record fashion then watch your babby neighbors also choke with the so called greatest player alive

>this retard again
Elo ranking is retarded like you and that silly pic you made

>muh elo rankings posters
what the fuck is your point even?
I've been asking you faggos this question for days and I haven't had a decent answer yet.

>>Sup Forums
Its called WORLD cup and not the elite league

>check republic
mate, they've been shit for a long time

I think you should normalize both scores before combining them

one of the better bait posts i've seen recently, good job

see: cause everyone waited 4 years to tune into 3-4 games of Nigera and Iceland....or Japan and Senegal....or Tunisia and Panama.....or Austrailer and Morocco....and who can forget all the notable players on Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Russia

I actually have no problem with them putting in teams from different regions. It’s the World Cup, and the world includes savages too. Just surprised that Italy and Netherlands didn’t make it. Why didn’t they?

I do

by that logic let's just have a tiny as fuck tournament played only by the 7 elite teams, and while we're at it just award the title to the #1 team in the elo rankings and not play a single fucking game, there, a better world cup, right?

you're a fucking idiot.

Tin can and conga line

>Serbia which is apart of Russia

American education

tough draw for italy

believe it or not, there are a plethora of people who find all these little group games interesting
the whole group stage is more often than not a stage for underdogs to make their stories
besides, who would want to miss any match of group d, which includes iceland and nigeria
your murrican mentality applies so poorly to football
no wonder you were never good at it

>spend 4 years building up
>zero penalty given to confederations who never do shit once the're in
>giving AFC/CAF 10 slots
>2x as many as CONMEBOL who has almost 10 nations in the top 30
>creating groups in UEFA that have just 1 auto-bid and 1 playoff spot
>yet 3 nations in the top 10 in the same group
>doing that for MULTIPLE groups
>england meanwhile gets put in a group with literally 5 other whos
>ppl then act like Italy wasnt trying
>as if they had the same number of affirmative action chances to qualify as the nigger league

this is like if the NCAA college football playoff included all the shitty confrences in the DIV 1A

so Alabama doesnt participate but UCF does just because they're undefeated in their shitty confrence

Wisconsin should be #1

Lol I saw Alabama in your post and didn't bother to read

>I wait 4 years to watch literal whos play divegrass and miss the bar by 20 years

>you will now be able to say during every single match "wow i sure wish Netherlands or Italy were playing instead of (insert half the qualifiers who arent even ranked in the top 30...most of which are nigger nations who have zero chance ever hosting a WC yet FIFA wants to act like they matter)"

>I
No one cares about you m8

I think group H is the only group that isn’t completely predictable for the teams which will move on

>most of which are nigger nations who have zero chance ever hosting a WC yet FIFA wants to act like they matter
yea, nobody on this board understands this logic of yours
and you posted in multiple times
do you understand that the host country of wc is chosen by standards that are mostly unrelated to the quality of football that is being played in that cunt?

the fucking rankings you work towards for 4 years should be the qualifiers, then fucking roll some balls and pick names out of a hat

not fucking randomly picking the actual qualifying teams and end up with shit with 3 top 10 nations in 1 fucking group

meanwhile harambe and blood diamonds get practically automatic bids

That's what they always say

you do realize that the draw for the qualifiers isnt random, right?
there are also pots based on ranking lol

>do you understand that the host country of wc is chosen by standards that are mostly unrelated to the quality of football

literally my fucking point

u have to be an affluent country with state of the art stadiums

nobody in fucking niggerville is hosting a WC on dirt fields, the only place that did was South America which is basically Europe filled with white ppl

The retard thinks that the elo rankings mattee more than fifa rankings

Netherlands and Italy had every chance to qualify just like everyone else.

They didn't which must mean they weren't good enough => they don't deserve to be there.

Will they be missed? Sure. Should they be there? Nope.

Besides, how cool is a it a country like Iceland fucked some serious shit up at the EC? It would be pretty comfy if another smaller nation can do a similar upset. Let's go for Panama :^)

Its called WORLD cup not ELITE cup

do you understand that most good-tier european nts would never be able to host a wc?
does that make them irrelevant?

>the fucking rankings you work towards for 4 years should be the qualifiers
oh, you're right, we should follow the rankings to tell which country is better than the other, even though there's nearly no interconfeds matches, so Mexico is clearly superior to all of Asia and Africa even though they never play against them, because some shitty ranking says so.
well thought.

yes and they're still based on CONFRENCE which is fucking retarted

its called the world cup no?

then why the fuck are they grouped by conference if winning the conference championship means jack shit?

wow you won the tournament but now u have to play all these teams again and if you randomly play bad because we have to play these games mid-week when players are all across the world competing for their own club based championships, if they have an "off day" and you lose, welp better luck in 4 years cause you missed the qualifier slot by 1 point

oh but Japan is in, cause everyone knows those Japan forwards

i mean can u even name someone on Italy or Netherlands? that guy on Iran is totally more popular

>conference championship means jack shit
it does, it grants you a confed cup berth
which is exactly the point of that tournament, best of all confeds+world champ+host

Its called WORLD cup not ELITE cup

>CONFRENCE
this isn't one of your retarded amerindian sports

>WORLD**
>**but make sure this 3rd world continent gets more slots than south america and north america and also asia which never ranks in a WC during the entire history, lets make sure asia and niggers combine for more slots than where 49% of the best talent resides and the other 49% who only have 10 nations, all of which are in the top 32 but they only get 5 slots too, just like the niggers and chinks

cause everyone remembers that marketable chink on the nike commercials dribbling the ball and making highlight plays

>and if you randomly play bad because some players might be tired
wew dude if you're going down this lane you might as well criticize all competitions except for national club leagues lol

that should be on them for not scheduling tough inter-confrence games

same shit with NCAA if you play a cookie cutter schedule and go undefeated (like UCF) u dont get in the playoff, meanwhile u lose 2 games vs good opponents and ur still ranked within teh qualifying spots

ahhh africa and asia are actually not represented that much by population

>that should be on them for not scheduling tough inter-confrence games
there's over 210 nations playing in the World Cup.
there's no possible inter confeds matches you fucking mongoloid.
the way it's designed, sectionalizing qualifiers, is the best way to qualify for the WC, despite your autistic brain not being able to comprehend it.

if it matters then why the fuck is USA sitting at home?

they won the fucking confederation cup

teams in tough leagues already get in based on strength of schedule

the SEC gets a bid becaue everyone is good

its up to the shitty nations to schedule tough games to try and get ranked higher during the 3 years leading up to the WC in that 4th year

not fucking get lucky on some ping pong balls and then get slotted in some fucking "make sure we appease all the possible races and ethnicities by having them in each group"

i havent even looked, are all the CAF and AFC teams equally divied in each group so they have an even better chance to make it thru to the elimination?

i bet they do

meanwhile Portugal and Spain in the same fucking group

confed cups are held one year prior to the wc
youll play the winner of concacaf 2019 for a spot in the 2021 confed cup, chill

so thats exactly my point, confederation tournaments mean jack shit

its only the 3rd year games when you play 3-4 random teams twice, spread across several months and every player also focusing on their own fucking clubs which pay them

the sport is already notorious for having players not even try most of the times and NONE of them go all out for national play vs club play which is whos paying them, otherwise rooney and ronaldo and messi wouldnt have pathetic WC stats

cant wait for the muslim national anthem to play atleast 5 times across each of the groups

holy fuck you're retarded

>teams in tough leagues already get in based on strength of schedule
this are not clubs we're talking about, you dumbfuck

>the SEC gets a bid becaue everyone is good
what

>its up to the shitty nations to schedule tough games to try and get ranked higher during the 3 years leading up to the WC in that 4th year
how would that even work?
I don't think I've eve read a worse idea in my entire life

>not fucking get lucky on some ping pong balls and then get slotted in some fucking "make sure we appease all the possible races and ethnicities by having them in each group"
>i havent even looked, are all the CAF and AFC teams equally divied in each group so they have an even better chance to make it thru to the elimination?
that's not why you absolute mongoloid.
what's the point of playing in the world cup if you're going to face the exact same teams you face in your confeds qualy?
also how would it be fair if there's a group of shitters and then 7 games with just 1 shitter each and they have to face massive teams compared to them?
are you seriously this retarded? holy fuck

>meanwhile Portugal and Spain in the same fucking group
what are you even complaining about here?

>how would that work

its simple

>ring ring
>hey brazil
>its 3rd world nation in niggervile
>can we play so our strenght-of-schedule looks higher than 3rd world nation in chinkville that gets flooded every year by tsunamis?
>okay cool
>after 3 years
>niggernation atleast played tougher teams and didnt lose as bad as u did, chink nation
>so republic of harambe gets into the final group qualifying stage
>now that the final 64 nations have been seeded based on their points earned over the last 3 years we'll have a playoff
>and once thats over it ends in time for the beginning of the final 16 as normal

fucking simple

just have a bracket of 200+ nations, make it double round robin if u want

that way u get meaningful matches ALL 4 YEARS

the confederation championships would conincide with the WC qualifying, with the winner of each confederation then making the final spots to see whos going to be WC champ

no more of this bullshit lottery balls

well it means jack shit if you want to see it like that
it is essentially an elite cup, unlike world cup, as your fellow countryman mentioned

>what's the point of playing in the world cup if you're going to face the exact same teams you face in your confeds qualy?

>sorry UEFA you're TOO good
>we wanna see senegal and morocco
>better luck in half a decade, Italian and Netherland players who have entire squads filled with players who start on the top clubs across the world

actually now that you said this, it reminded me awfully lot of that world nations league project uefa is pushing
daily reminder that uefa nations league is a thing big time and it will begin after wc

>Yanks care about divegrass

I wasn't talking about the qualifiers, I was talking about the way the group draw works, you dumbfuck.

>
this is essentially the all-star game for soccer
You sure are a dumb nigger. The champions league is the all-stars game since oil money can collect all the country in the world into 1 team.

It's not rigged, what are you talking about rigged?
You're crazy, fucking tinfoilers, rigged pah

>nobody fucking cares who plays on Iran or Morroco or any of these teams
At least they qualified

Not bad

dont even get me started on the champions league having fucking teams who didnt even win their leagues participating

daily reminder babbyano Ronaldo's Portugal has yet to get as far as it did when Figo was playing

but Penaldo played in that same team, you dimwit.
mexicans should not be allowed in football threads.

This obsessed, nobody is talking about tsu here
Daily reminder you are not in the world cup

>this is essentially the all-star game for soccer
KYS

yeah and he was carried

have fun knowing literally nobody likes babby in your country and Figo was based af

>caring about what other people think
being this insecure

hes just showing the groups relative to each other, no need for normalization

jesus christ, the state of this user

tsufag played in Figo's best run and he was a starter in every match

who was captain?

>all-star game for soccer
No, that's the champions league

>Uruguay + Russia
>Spain + Portugal
>Denmark + Peru
>Argentina + Iceland
>Brazil + Costa Rica
>Germany + South Korea
>England + Belgium
>Colombia + Japan

>just using rank to assume outcome

if that was the case italy and Netherlands would be in along with 10 other teams

>Denmark + Peru
>Argentina + Iceland
>Brazil + Costa Rica
>Germany + South Korea
>Colombia + Japan
These are literally not the best ranked countries for those groups. But I guess Murica is ranked 1st in education and freedom.

>Uruguay, Egypt
>Spain, Iran
>France, Denmark
>Argentina, Iceland
>Brazil, Serbia
>German, Worst Korea
>Belgium, Panama
>Poland, Senegal

How much of a clusterfuck would the knockout rounds be if these teams went through?

>Peru
>Argentina
>Brazil
>Germany
>Congolombia
>literally not the best ranked countries for those groups

The average is pointless without normalization

> tanito reading comprehension

>All star game
which is

I don't get it. Why weren't Spain top seeds and Poland were? Spain came top of their group, plus bashed Italy.

I know our team is bad, but how they can rate us so low? We must be something in 20-30

blunders at 2014wc and 2016 euro
poland got to the 1/4 of last euro and they did fantasticaly at qualifiers, which rates them just a bit higher than spain

what does his post have to do with politics you alarmist faggot?

Russia didn't play much competitive matches, since they automatically qualified for the World Cup. That's probably affected the rankings.

>England 9
>Belgium 7
See, told you this was the match of the round.

because they failed to qualify just like USA did, it's a shame because these 3 are WC staples, Italy and USA especially