Be swede

>Be swede
>Wake up with a headache as usual
>Go to get some groceries
>Walk past a couple of balkan beggars that have permanently taken residence outside the store
>First thing i see inside is 100% unironically a blonde fit woman in her thirties with a brown kid
>The fucking quark is out of stock
>In fact half their goods are unavailable due to some pointless restructuring of the store layout
>Walk out past the beggars who are now eating rather expensive kebab from a nearby place
>Accidentally step on a dead rotten mouse on the way home

Fucking sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraf.rs/english/1727650-heres-how-the-biggest-mosque-in-europe-near-sjenica-will-look-like-photo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That pic is basically what everyone pictured when they though of Sweden in the '90s. The only things that came to mind when people mentioned Sweden were Swedish Bikini Team, Swedish Meatballs, and the Swedish Chef.

How the mighty have fallen.

>100% blonde fit woman with brown kid
memes aside is this common?

Did at least have the nigger whore feel how much you dispise her and her treason?

By balkan beggars you mean bosnians or slovenians?

Nope. We always knew they were faggots and pussies.

They're all Gypsies, how can u tell the diff?

Do you actually have any news to report from Swedistan?

probably just bosnian turk rapebabies

I went to the VA and met the most retarded nigger doctor I had ever come in contact with. He spent the whole time bragging about how fit he was back in the day, and how he had a half Norwegian kid. Which is a bastard.

Fuck niggers.

Balkans dont beg you fucking retards. Those are gypsies

>Accidentally step on a dead rotten mouse on the way home

Gyppo scum in general I'd think

Most of them are actually Romanian gypsies and you will find one begging outside every grocery store in Sweden, even in small towns with less than a thousand people.

At least the balkans beggars are removing kebab.

So Romanian?

Well gypsies are mostly serbs so thats how kek you saw serbians

telegraf.rs/english/1727650-heres-how-the-biggest-mosque-in-europe-near-sjenica-will-look-like-photo

Inshallah

They at least used to have good PR. Now "becoming like Sweden" is internationally known phrase that means the destruction of a country.

Someone should remove that mouse.

Imagine the shame if you were the father of those kids... jesus christ I don't know what I would do

Not really, no

Its very segregated

Indeed, amazing how quickly things can go to shit. Sweden is on track to become some hybrid of the worst traits of the USA combined with the economy of a PIGS country.

Somewhat common yes (though the white + black combo is pretty rare, it's mostly middle easterners and such), it doesn't really turn any heads. They're still a minority though, and from what i've seen and heard, brown/brownish people are encountering increasing resistance and a falling value in society (AKA many actual swedes are getting tired of "progressiveness" and its effects, and there isn't much exotic value left for these immigrants when they're are fucking everywhere).

I doubt she has the perception and awareness for that. Then again the dude might be a reasonable intelligent one, though it is statistically unlikely.

Hello.

Now you know what glorious life is to live in a miscigenated land like ours.

Hail from monkeyland, from your new shit brothers!

>Walk past a couple of balkan beggars that have permanently taken residence outside the store

Gyppos do not count as balkanians.

Relative to the immigrant numbers vs real native population yes, but you're still likely to see several of these couples every time you use the metro and/or visit a larger city. It is in no way rare, especially with iranians and such. Mostly the upper middle class that drank way too much of the kool aid.

dude it doesnt matter if the nigger is intelligent or not, it is still race shame and treason. Especially in this times.

F

Tjo
Where you live i never seen a mixed couple except swede and thai lol

could be worse swede bro. i would find it more infuriating if i had seen 10 headrags using refugee monies for shopping.

The average swede is not very educated about the balkans and the (to us) mess that was/is southeastern europe. I'm aware that they're likely some kind of gypsies but not more than that. Problem is that these countries in general are so poor in comparison that whatever racial/cultural segregation that is relevant down there, isn't particularly apparent to us.

>Sweden
>bikinis
yet more evidence that this meme country isn't real