What's their endgame?

What's their endgame?

the Wolff's double handshake

Suck each other off in all of the Lower 48.

ripping off hoarding old people with dementia

3 way with danielle

I like how comfy there show is.

Other shows like it (Pawn Stars, Hardcore Pawn, any car restoration show) always try to add in fake drama and "intense" scenes.

This show has so much homosexual tension, they should have called it Fudge Pickers.

The show wasn't actually bad but I hate it and the others like it because it signaled the death of the history channel.

they are gay
it was confirmned

>Pawn Stars bow to American Pickers
>In contact with various hoarders across the world
>Possess psychic-like haggling abilities
>Control Danielle with an iron but fair fist
>Own rusty signs & vintage tin cans globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient merchant blood line
>Will pick the first quonsets and barns on Mars
>Own 99% of antique shops on Earth
>First designer antique shops will in all likelihood be American Picker shops
>both friends said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed in Counting Cars and American Restoration
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of deals and unprecedented cash flow to hoarders
>They own junkbot labs around the world
>You likely have something they would buy from you right now
>The American pickers are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the people via television.
>They learned fluent southern rural hobo speak in under a week
>Nation states entrust their antique reserves with the team. There’s no historic treasures in the Smithsonian, only in the catacombs of their shop, Antique Archaeology
>The team is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point, they most like buying stuff from
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they find some more honey holes.

They're married to women. At least one has a kid.

I need a quick rundown on these two

I don't really care for the money haggling crap, but I do appreciate that both Pickers, and Pawn Stars offered small pieces of insight into social trends and americana from the past century.

For example, Mike really liked to talk on and on about the history of Indian Motorcycles, and other bikes and car manufacturers.

I honestly just like watching this because of the weird people that sell them stuff. It's like a documentary on recluse hoarders.

Frank always goes for the used toilet seat tier junk and offers a handful of nickels. Danielle probably smells like pepperoni farts and Mike's brother ... loves every deep whiff.

To settle down in New Hampshire.

To be comfy kino

finding the amber room in some dirty spic garage

Boring me to death and ruining the History Channel.

So, are they like... you know?

That's not mutually exclusive, faggio.