Director Darren Aronofsky asked Jared Leto and Marlon Wayans to avoid sex and sugar for a period of 30 days in order to...

>Director Darren Aronofsky asked Jared Leto and Marlon Wayans to avoid sex and sugar for a period of 30 days in order to better understand an overwhelming craving.

Wow, 30 days, can you imagine?

In what other movies have actors taken method acting to an extreme?

30 days without sugar would be next to impossible. Does that include any types of sugar and any food that contains even the slightest amount?

LIGHTS

Yes, including carbs.

That shirt is prime to gratuitously showcase my hairy armpits even when it's chilly outside.

probably helped him lose weight to look like an addict

I haven't had sex in three fucking years, wheres my oscar?

>>Director Darren Aronofsky asked Jared Leto and Marlon Wayans to avoid sex and sugar for a period of 30 days in order to better understand an overwhelming craving.
Seems, pointless, like 90 percent of actors are or have been junkies at some point.

normie pls

t. 30 year old virgin

Jared Leto also put on almost 70 lbs of pure fat for Chapter 27

Jennifer Connely has great boobies

Are you a fat fuck or ugly? Both?

Not him but 28 and socially retarded, also refuse to lower my standards for a wale

just eat japanese then

>tfw 22 and virgin

One day I will become a wizard like you. I will ascend to the astral plane and enter the portal to Gensoukyou and have fun with cute youkai.

I believe in you.

t. 25

ASS TO ASS
TO
ASS

>oh, man, no sex for a month. you may as well kill me now. hehehe.

reminder, this is how normies actually think.

Stop posting my wife, asshole

Ugly as fuck. The fat may come with the years, though.

Almost half a year into my 30s and the powers are yet to kick in.

>30 days without sex

CANT IMAGINE IT

that shirt with the armpits cut out though

Just pay a hooker man. If you were to become a warlock it would have happened by now.

I met my first gf 3 years ago and we're still together. She's abroad for 3 weeks now and I'm fapping like twice a day. Just saying

Well have you TRIED to do any spells?

Try saying some words or something this is important.

>tfw 22 in a few weeks
every year I set myself the same goal

>every year I set myself the same goal

Fuck I thought I was the only dude who did this shit.

Spun > Requiem

Trainspotting > Requiem

>In what other movies have actors taken method acting to an extreme?

Ricci wore an actual 40-pound (18 kg) chain during filming[6] and ate only foods of no nutritional value to achieve a sickly appearance.[7] She told Entertainment Weekly that she remained scantily clad even when the cameras were not rolling: "Sam [Jackson] would be like, 'Put some clothes on!' I was like, 'No, you don't understand. I'm doing something important.'"[8]

Are wizard powers real?

I must get something for this

As someone who was in a 3 year relationship, no I couldn't have imagined 30 days without sex.

Stop judging everyone based on your own warped standards.

Funny he didn't ask Jennifer the same, he knew he'd get SJW'd
He truly was ahead of his time

The first beginning is always the hardest, because that's when the cravings are the worst.

It's like that stupid movie where a guy doesn't have sex for like 40 days as if that's something.

Having young JCon around and not tapping that would have been quite an example of overwhelming craving.

But I guess they bot did.

>Almost half a year into my 30s and the powers are yet to kick in
That's pretty strange. Either your parents lied about when you were born or you got molested in your sleep at some point

Being a fat fuck or ugly is never a deal breaker (fat fuck AND otherwise objectively ugly can be bad though). It's the autism that ruins lives.

t. Fat fuck that's fucked 7 women and sucked a dick.

jared leto was in requiem for a dream? I thought it was the guy from scrubs.

I've turned 30 last year. After 6 months I gave up on my non-existent powers and fucked a cheap prostitute.

I am sure one of the biggest cokeheads in Hollywood knows about cravings

>its the autism

Truer words haft nayn been spoken

>30 days without sex

Like that's even possible.

it seems ludicrous, but actually avoiding sex you could otherwise be having is very frustrating. like being away from your girlfriend for a while, you end up jacking off like you're fucking 12 again

marlon wayans does coke??

Well... what's the goal?

This. When my gf goes out with her friend from work to have drinks, I end up jerkin it all night.

Why don't you read a social skills book or whatever then practice not-sperging on omegle?

You lazy fucks Jesus.