We got this, prepare to get BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHI

>ANOTHER gringo falseflag
You faggots should get a job.

...Oh wait, >we took them all

>it's a yank/Central Amerilard from guatemala or el salvador falseflagging as a chicano episode

>Oh wait, >we took them all
Yeah, the lawnmower and orange picking jobs kek. Us whites are too intelligent to do subhuman dirty mule labor like you spics.

le 46% faec

Imagine being a racist.

Memes aside is that guy actually good? Does Mexico even have any decent players at all?

WE COULD HAVE WON TODAY IF YOU HADN'T GET SEND OFF LIKE A RETARD LAST WEEK! GO FUCK YOURSELF, CORONA!

I'll admit that Herrera did play well

Yeah I'm sure your retail job takes a lot of intelligence and skill, Brayan

do you guys rate the Mexicans or they're all trash
I'll assume it's the later

They are usually trash. Corona is really good but has little maturity and can't play for both Porto and your NT. Herrera is as retarded as his face. Layun is pure shit (some people will say he is good at assisting, which is true, but he is A FUCKING DEFENDER, NOT A STRIKER, AND HE IS ABSOLUTE SHIT AT DEFENDING) and Reyes is good, but we have better options for now

lol

After this World Cup, Chicharito, Moreno, Guardado, Layun, and Ochoa will be on the wrong side of thirty and move to MLS/Liga MX. Vela has already signed with LAFC.

The supposed "golden" generation will not accomplish shit. All that will be left is Lozano and Tecatito plus Liga MX players. Meanwhile, the US is rearming with the likes of Pulisic, Carter-Vickers, and Weston.

You're fucked Mexico

tecatito is the best in Mexico at the moment, Lozano is getting better each time I see him play

The youth will rise, and Mexico will continue to climb.

Tecatito has more talent than any of those numales in his foot faggot

Ayyy el chicANO señoras y señores

Pulisic A.K.A. the Freddy Adu of our time.

Idk about that to be honest. The only youth I think will be moving to Europe for sure is Alvarez, Montes, Gutierrez, and possibly Pineda and Pizzaro. Last gold cup was terrible. And they didn't really play with balls.

I still think Mexico has alot of potential, but it's best for them to start moving to smaller European leagues and climb their way to the top.

>56%

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>we
>that flag