/mls/ general - DAT CUP edition (w/ bonus /ayy/)

Fuck it, let's get this shit started.

WE DID IT, LADS.

Other urls found in this thread:

nisaofficial.com/2017/12/01/nisa-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

second star soon

What a gay final game. Both teams are completely unlikable

4th for TFC

TFC used to be bottom feeders and got shit on everyone for years so they're the de facto good guys, aside from some Americans having a vendetta against Bradley and Altidore TFC are way more likable than Seattle and aren't a complete meme

I give you my power Dorondo

>seattle wins and /mls/ dies

literal cancer

>The best of the My Little Sawker murrilards cant qualify for the world cup
Oh I am laffin
>Trin and Tran
>Titties and Tuvulu
>Timothy and Trevor

the best players in mls did qualify for the world cup though :^)

Who? kek the 5 my little sawker players going to the world cup are probably benchwarmers
>Tahiti and Trudale

well theyre literally letting the Chicago Fire play in it so get absolutely dunked on tard

Autistic plebbit reply. Anyways
>Trudeau and Tron
>Tom and Jerry
>Danaerys and Titan
>Bix and Nood
>Tarzan and Waldo
>Tripadviser and Twitter

>you now remember Murrilards bragging about winning a C team gold crap tournament where they struggled against the almighty Martinique and Nicaragua with their best players
>you now remember Murrilards being raped at home against papi Mexico and Costa Rica without Campbell twice
>you now remember the autist shills claiming that My Little Sawker will be a top 10 league when they cant even beat our clubs in a tournament we dont care about
>you now remember Murrilards not qualifying to the world cup because their My Little Sawker all star players like Bradley and Altidore and Howard couldnt beat >Tabapa and Tibiti
>Murrilards

>Bippity and Boppity

>Tortuga and Tortilla

>Tomatillo and Tacos

what are you so butthurt about? another inevitable Ro16 exit and 4 years wasted, if you're even that lucky?

>Troubadour and Trump

>Tom and Jerry

Bumping for AMERICA'S TEAM

>Tintin and Bambam

We could be dead last in our group and that would still be further than your shit my little soccer team
>Tamborine and Tazmanian devil

they lost good guy status once they had the biggest payroll in the league.

>Trinimac and Talos

What a gay league tbqhimhfoimbsbyrn

>weekday playoffs

If I could just guillotine the person who keeps allowing this, I'd be happy to die in the flaming ruins of this hellworld

Why did TnT become a meme and Bruce Arena not?

He's worse than Moyes and yet no implication arrows for him

>mfw lesser of two evils wins da mlsc up

Must
Love
Soccer

NISA Update
nisaofficial.com/2017/12/01/nisa-update/

so how's your morning been so far

threadly reminder expansion teams meet dec 6th to woo commissioner-senpai

Sacramento and Cincinnati
>this kills the Crew

FC Cincinnati goalkeeper who carried them through their usoc run has signed with Atlanta

EXPANSION WHEN

LAFC next year, Inter Miami the year after (supposedly), Sacramento Republic and FC Cincinnati by 2020

Is it actually going to be called Inter Miami? That's terrible.

It's one of the names up there. Some of the other ones are Miami Vice and Miami Current.

This is a nice gif, thanks for posting it

>not naming your soon to be figuratively and literally underwater team the "Miami Bad Investments"

smdh

>Tobacco and Trustfund

Soon

>turnpike and topsy-turvy

It's our turn, yes?

that's a good image

>Tootsy roll and Trader Joe's

>Trebuchet and Tobramycin

probably because he's the best manager the US has ever had, only fags that started watching soccer in 2010 hate him

>this kills the LAGs

if Vela actually tries he'll be an icon in LA and a great player in MLS, the Dos Santos brothers are shit even for MLS standards

Timbuktu and Timbers

>Trampoline and Trapeze

>United Shitstain Assholes

lel good one.
>Tornado and Taxes

>Tarmac and Toboggan

Based xheattle killing the leaf menace

OK be honest Americans; if TFC didn't have Bradley and Altidore, would you still hate TFC?

>Trix and Total

I like TFC even more because they have them

>Tupac and Tootall

Trinidad and Tobago

we've gone full circle

Ayyyy lmao

Yes

why is that

Because Toronto is a shithole that deserves nothing but suffering for bragging so much despite zero results from any of their teams

>i hate this city because all of their fans are passionate
plus, most toronto teams are good now

>passionate
KEKEKEKEK

It's pretty easy to choose who to root for. If you're an American root for Seattle, if you're a leaf kill yourself.

'no'

>wanting Seattle to win if you're not from the area

when did we stoop so low? I'll be shitposting all off-season once TFC blows out Xheattle and the anti altibrads, american soccer fans resort to pulling for the cringe bad guys because of insecurity. pathetic.

>anti altibrads.
Absolutely fucking cancerous post.

I think that, for me, /mls/ will be really fun regardless of what happens
>tfc wins
endless smug bragging
>xbox wins
well, at least there'll be memes

plus there will be the whole nasl thing

You're not fooling anyone proxy retard. No American should cheer for a faggot Canuck team period.

>he gets so angry at his fellow countrymen that he wants a fan base of furries and hipsters to win

Sad, Americans have become weak and pathetic, Trump was smart enough to use these people to become president

>dicksucking Dozy and Bradley
Check
>r*dditor spacing.
Check
>Bitching about god emperor Trump
Check
Hi Doyle!! How's the pay from your shill job at mlssoccer?

>muh 776D Super Monkey Ball

It's not a leaf proxy, it's just Doylefag damage controlling for Altishit and Bradlel

Go Sounders!

>MUH Doyle
>MUH emperor trump

Pathetic, off yourself kiddo, buy a prostitute before that so you can feel vagina before your shitty genetics are obliterated from existence

How many /waitingforposteason/ here?

No seriously, how did such a mediocre duo ever get fans or retards like Doyle to damage control them? Seriously, just think about their careers and try to come up with a reason to defend these frauds
>Altidore
>>Failed in La liga twice, Premier League twice and had a modest season in Eredivisie
>>injuries
>>Go through severe goal droughts for both club and country
>>literally statpads in friendlies
>>irrelevant in Brazil
>>terrible and dogshit in 2015 gold cup/Concacaf cup game against Mexico
>>irrelevant in 2016 whereas Wood and Dempsey performed admirably in the Copa America
>>choked in the mls cup
>>dogshit in the 2017 hex and scored 2 goals in 10 hex games

>Bradley
>>benched by De Rossi at Roma in 2013/14
>>crawled back to mls for easy money
>>fucking terrible in Brazil where he costed us a win against Portugal
>>made to look like a fool against Belgium where they just dominated our midfield le Capn America Bradley was supposed to orchestrate
>>terrible in 2015 gold cup against Jamaica and terrible in the Concacaf cup
>>terrible in the Copa America where he costed us a point against Colombia and was dominated by Argentina who strolled past him
>>choked in the mls cup.
>>terrible in the majority of the 2017 hex games excluding Honduras and Mexico away, especially against Costa Rica home and away and Mexico home. Also was one of the main culprits for the T&T loss along with Altidore.
Tell me how did these two bamboozle so many naive gullible retards into defending their atrocious performances? They have never delivered for the national team and are the highlight of this lost generation of Americans: talentless pansyass quitters who cant fight when it matters.

Go back to plebbit, Doyle. You sound like you're about to have a brain aneurysm.

>Also was one of the main culprits for the T&T loss along with Altidore.
>doesnt mention wood
>doesnt mention any other player that failed to produced against fucking T n T

your witch hunt gets more pathetic by the day, you're a sad sad illogical little boy, we're laughing at you

>wood
Knee injury and was nowhere near his best yet Arena kept forcing him to play which wasn't his fault
>doesn't mention any other player that failed to produce.
Do you want me to shit on all the mls players on the field that day so you can screech autistically? Bradley was the captain and supposed to lead by example and Altidore was the second most experienced player on there that day in the game.

>Tamale and Tax returns

The team was like half MLS players. The meme that it was all MLS is pathetic.

I fucking hate these two and will never understand how they barely get criticised by our media. CJ and McKennie are so much better compared to them right now.

dubs columbus loses team

>Treason and Treachery

Wood was shit but he had a recurring injury with Hamburg iirc. Shouldnt have played. But everyone else: Gonzalez, Howard, Nagbe, Villafana, Bradley, Altidore - all fucking garbage, like no joke watching the highlights of that game is so painful and infuriating to watch. They should NEVER come back to the national team after fucking us out of a world cup berth and making us a laughing stock to everyone.

>Toblerone & Tim Tam

Why can't they just get career ending injuries already?

>Tapioca and Tampico

You stupid fucking loser, stop fucking calling me Doyle and get the fuck off from /mls/ all of you useless virgin pieces of shits shitting up our thread with your alt-right stupid >Trinidad and Tobogogo posting. I'm sick and tired of seeing you scared little bitches try to argue with me and make fun of me all the damn time knowing that you cant beat me in any argument. You retards just keep laughing LOL

Keep posting and shitting on us, you worthless fucking bitches, keep shitting on mls knowing full well we already are a top 10 league in the world. Keep calling me Doylefag you stupid bitches
Hahahahahaha oh wow so fucking funny did you just post another >Trinidadada and Tobagogogog meme??? hahahahahahaha wow so fucking hilarious LOL YES YES YES so hilarious!

You vagina-allergic losers are nowhere near as knowledgeable as I am in soccer. It's so easy to shit on you stupid yuroboos every time when I post the truth. YES mls is a world class league and NO I will NOT apologize. Giovinco, Bradley, Altidore, Morris, Villa, BWP they are ALL top class players who can easily play in any league.

I was right about Costa Rica topping the group, I was right about yuro countries being weak and overrated that year. I'm always right because I actually played college soccer and opened my mind to the beauty of American soccer.

And fuck all the yuros in our squad. We need to be MLS only so we can be a world class team again. Pulisic, YES him, he's fucking shit compared to Adams and Nagbe. Thats why he left our league to go to some trash yuro league. We didnt qualify because we didnt use enough Mls players YES I WILL SAY IT AND YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT

God I love triggering you idiots. Just keep calling me a redditor as if that's such a bad thing which it isnt, you morons. Redditt has much better users who ACTUALLY know what they're talking about and aren't sexist, angry bitter little alt-right Nazi Drumpf incels like you! Fuck all of you and get out of my general!

Calm down Doyle.

>this post
Doyle finally lost it

Doyle for the love of god, stop.

Take it easy Doyle.

>You stupid fucking loser, stop fucking calling me Doyle and get the fuck off from /mls/ all of you useless virgin pieces of shits shitting up our thread with your alt-right stupid >Trinidad and Tobogogo posting. I'm sick and tired of seeing you scared little bitches try to argue with me and make fun of me all the damn time knowing that you cant beat me in any argument. You retards just keep laughing LOL. Keep posting and shitting on us, you worthless fucking bitches, keep shitting on mls knowing full well we already are a top 10 league in the world. Keep calling me Doylefag you stupid bitches. Hahahahahaha oh wow so fucking funny did you just post another >Trinidadada and Tobagogogog meme??? hahahahahahaha wow so fucking hilarious LOL YES YES YES so hilarious! You vagina-allergic losers are nowhere near as knowledgeable as I am in soccer. It's so easy to shit on you stupid yuroboos every time when I post the truth. YES mls is a world class league and NO I will NOT apologize. Giovinco, Bradley, Altidore, Morris, Villa, BWP they are ALL top class players who can easily play in any league. I was right about Costa Rica topping the group, I was right about yuro countries being weak and overrated that year. I'm always right because I actually played college soccer and opened my mind to the beauty of American soccer. And fuck all the yuros in our squad. We need to be MLS only so we can be a world class team again. Pulisic, YES him, he's fucking shit compared to Adams and Nagbe. Thats why he left our league to go to some trash yuro league. We didnt qualify because we didnt use enough Mls players YES I WILL SAY IT AND YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT. God I love triggering you idiots. Just keep calling me a redditor as if that's such a bad thing which it isnt, you morons. Redditt has much better users who ACTUALLY know what they're talking about and aren't sexist, angry bitter little alt-right Nazi Drumpf incels like you! Fuck all of you and get out of my general!

is this fresh?

>God I love triggering you idiots. Just keep calling me a redditor as if that's such a bad thing which it isnt, you morons. Redditt has much better users who ACTUALLY know what they're talking about and aren't sexist, angry bitter little alt-right Nazi Drumpf incels like you! Fuck all of you and get out of my general!