HUXIT INCOMING

>express.co.uk/news/world/686379/Hungary-EU-referendum-October-enforced-migrant-quotas

Hahaha fuck you Jewncker and Goykel

CAN'T TURBAN THE ORBAN

Other urls found in this thread:

hvg.hu/gazdasag/20160707_6_milliardbol_epulhet_uj_sportcsarnok_Felcsuton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Viktor has always been a personal hero of mine.

Let's just hope he won't have an "accident" soon

Free yourselves.

Chicken paprikash is delicious.

It's just a meaningless populist referendum on immigration quotas. Don't fool yourself, nothing will happen.

Chicken paprikás was actually introduced in Hungary by the Turks. Really makes you think.

Its not meaningless, Orban can use it as justification against EU imposed policy by pointing to the will of the people (which Im guessing will vote against the referendum) as being contrary to what Brussels wants. Its a political bargaining chip, and to call it

>meaningless

is wrong. Of course,we're all just speculating. Have hope, Hungary-bro

They're not even leaving, they're just not accepting rapefugees.

Wait what, I thought Orban was butthurt about Brexit?

How important is Hungary to the EU?
I know little about their current state

Brexit
Frexit
Italexit
Polexit
Nexit
Huxit
Finxit

Enjoy the russian dicking, hungary.

>Hail Hydra

Good luck Hungary!

>HUXIT
Not gonna happen. Obán's corrupt underlings love EU money too much.

Those guys are crazy to happy trigger sandniggers.

didnt orban buy a one-page ad in some british paper begging for them to stay in the eu?

Good luck Hungary. Cant wait for the next declaration by Brussels that democracy is not allowed.

Hugxit, just about gay enough to be Hungarian.

Gotta have money fo dem programz

Poland and Hungary wanted Britain to say in the EU so that Britain and the V4 could tear apart the EU all at once.

>Kebab Eltávolító Külo

KEKTEK

>Polexit

Im afraid not, the EU honeypot is way too lucrative for Poland to leave it (for the time being).

If brussels requires and imposes 'refugee' resettlement to Poland, the outcome is going to be very simple: the nationalistic, macho males of this country will literally kill them, or at the least make their lives so unbearable that the refugees will willingly leave on their own. Its good to be in a country not paralysed by political correct bullshit. We shoould focus on the influence of the catholic church though, mocharowe berety are quite the voting bloc

It's not a vote to leave the EU technically, it's a vote on the EU's powers to make laws in Hungary

Isn't the whole quota thing pointless if there is free movement in Europe? All the rapefugees will just move to Germany Sweden etc from their assigned cucklony outpost.

Rip in peace Deutschland gone too soon

That's what people said over here until it happened.

>Huxit

anyone who thinks that we will leave is a moron

Youre right, its just symbolic grandstanding by Brussels to make themselves appear culturally diverse and tolerant. Youve probably heard about the 200 or so actual Syrians that we got dumped on us, who then fled to Germany in the middle of the night. I have no idea how the EU expects to force refugees to stay in V4 countries (or other non germany, non sweden countries).

But please brussels, pls pls pls pls force some onto us. Theyll fucking see what happens when our chlopy takes care of the situation.

migrant sharing scheme already collapsed anyway, we got like 6/1000 half a year in, such votes are populists wasting tax payer's money

Well firstly some numerical facts:
>Hungary gives the EU €1bn a year.
>Hungary receives from the EU €6bn a year.

Please, kindly, do leave. I'm thinking they wouldn't even attempt to force you to stay.

You do realise that its just for show and there wont be even enough voters to make the vote valid.

Thank you based Farage.

Good luck with this.

Please excuse Hungary, it didnt have the fortune of not being surrounded by more powerful states that imposed their will on them. Much like my very own country, Hungary was under ussr's fucking thumb for so long, it couldnt properly economically develope. and dont just look at the monetary value, LaQueef, the EU is buying up Hungarian corporations and national holdings in exchange for its generosity. A paltry -5billion difference is noothing.

>the EU honeypot is way too lucrative for Poland to leave it (for the time being).
Until 2020.

>implying Germany doesn't profit much more from free movement and free market

There's more to the EU than money paid and money got

All of this, the refugee crisis, the economic crisis, the Brexist, the rise of nationalism and euroscepticism etc etc, has started because of us.
Even unwittedly, our traitorous leaders in their hurry to destroy us, have set in motion the end of EU.
We have been underestimated again as always. I'm fucking proud of my people.
EU will die and on its tombstone, will be written 'Killed by Greece'

Got a feel Brussels is gonna end up stuck with us Europoors when all the Western nations exist c|:^)

Oh boy is that gonna be fun.

They literally want to impose, throughout the whole EU, the same amount of welfare as in Germany...

>"third times the charm, Nigel"

This is how it should be.

Diversity they want.
Diversity they get.

I can see rich Arab backed Muslims taking over London. If they haven't done so all ready.

Let the Swedes, and cucked cities of France and Germany get reamed.

>has started because of us
>look at flag again

hahaha you wish fagglet

I feel you, but it usually turns out that they push refugee camps in either already mud occupied neighborhoods, or in neighborhoods that have been against diversity, like in Paris.

Yeah, nah.

Dude, if it was not for us, there wouldn't be a referendum for Brexit.
We started the fire, which you're spreading now.

No fucking way. Our leaders live from the stolen EU money since we joined to these idiots.

Can you confirm?

We turned Europe to shit, you wanted to leave a shit Europe.
If GAP hadn't kickstarted the crisis that spread through the south and gave Merkelistan a chance to blow Germany's influence out of proportions and if Sexy Alexis hadn't kickstarted the refugee crisis by saying all that stupid shit about no borders at the sea, then you Britbongs wouldn't be having that referendum of yours.

NEXIT
E
X
I
T

Same here, but it would be funny if the Western countries left, and the EU jews were just left with us c|:^)

Polak. I'd advise staying in the EU as long as possible (if they don't screw you over) simply for money reasons. I'm pretty sure the EU donates large sums of money to you every so often. I'd use them for that purpose.

ITS FUNNY ISNT IT?

Only until 2020 lad.

YOU LAUGHED AT ME, WELL, YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE ARE YOU?

YOU ALL LAUGHED

The eu will pay for what has done to Greece

I don't know when but some day

based Hungary

have some meme magic hopefully I hit some dubs

Well, time to photocopy some IDs.

EU will pay with its inevitable collapse.
It's coming

>Polexit

That would be like if Africa decided to stop taking aid from the west.

It's also taken way too seriously. I wouldn't mind settling hundreds if that would be the end of it, no questions asked. But you just KNOW they would go "BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE" the first opportunity they got, and also incite outrage about how we dared not build every single one of them a private mosque. We know the ride never ends, and that would be the reason to object. However I believe most people would object out of plain xenophobia, which isn't as good a reason. On the other hand Hungary does have a bit of "history" with muslims, so I can't really blame the historically-minded or the religious. Pretty torn on this issue...

I fuckin hope so man

Voted leave the other week so I did my part

t. Bong on holiday

Britain started the fire, but Greece laid the kindling.

FUCKING JEWS KILL THEM ALL

I can agree with that too.

Orban is half jewish and half gypsy.

And now we just need to wait for it to spread. I hope more and more nations in the EU decide to have referendums, and I wish them the best of luck if they do.

The EU needs to be dismantled.

Italy soon

ExItaly?

Italeave

It's WW3 and it's political and economic but we will win this one too.

Hungtfo

We are irrelevant generally but this referendum is very fucking dangerous to germany and eu.

He is a corrupt shit, but at least isn't cionist.

If all the smaller leeches leave EU, do we get to leech even more?

>He is a corrupt shit

You fell for the Soros propaganda, friend.

He was, but it's natural, 300k hungarian living in the UK. The brexit isn't good for us.

That's not on leaving though so why should we care

How is Jobbik doing?

It just broke today that he's building yet another unnecessary sports stadium in the middle of nowhere just to launder more taxpayer money to his contractor buddies.
hvg.hu/gazdasag/20160707_6_milliardbol_epulhet_uj_sportcsarnok_Felcsuton

>You fell for the Soros propaganda, friend.

He built a stadium next to his house. Pal pls.

>hvg.hu

see

Are you sure he didn't place the stadium next to all those football fields?

>brexit
>italeave
>finnish
>czechout

Not happening.
Hungary is very dependent on EU financial aid. The referendum is just a bargain chip Orban will use in his negotiations.

It's a village with 1700 people. :DDD

I like how he will waste money for a referendum we all know he's gonna win with like 80% of the votes

We aren't living the eu, orban tries to be more nationalistic than jobbik, but until we dont accept these fuckers, everybody ok with this.

>waste money on stadiums people complain
>waste money on referendum people complain
>tfw best leader in europe

Godspeed Hungarian bros, the eternal Anglo is with you every step of the way.

Don't be mad instantly, the eu is unable to manage the situation and tries prevent the member countries to do so.

So? Soros can't have a good point every once in a while? Even a good leader needs to be kept an eye on.

Have we started the fire?

Just better than the leftist parties (mszp, dk, lmp), but not good. He is a former communist too.

Well no.
The EU did.

If we do actually quit the EU in the near future I'm leaving this fucking post-communist shithole of a country.

We're governed by literal fucking criminals right now and the majority of people either doesn't give a fuck or actually welcomes it.

Especially how the question is manipulative as fuck, as usual

>the refugee crisis
>started by Greece

mind explaining that one Stelios?

Isn't it something like "do you want the eu to be able to move refugees into hungary without the hungarian parliament's consent?"
I wouldn't say it's manipulative, it says exactly what the referendum is about

His mother living in my hometown Mezőtúr, she isn't jewish or gypsie, but his father is a gypsie.

That is manipulative as fuck goy, a fair wording would be "do you want to condemn to death millions of innocent babies being carried out of horrible war zones"