Its weird that he stayed in london and didn't move to america

its weird that he stayed in london and didn't move to america

>tfw i play world of warcraft with him and cant tell anyone

>be rich
>choice of living in London or US
He chose right. London high life is elite. Its when youre a poor or middle class twat, its horrible.
Belgravia is nice

>London high life is elite
this. peasant life its better in the states

I wouldn't want to live in LA, poor or rich, it's just a terrible place -- an absolute armpit on this earth. Just 30-60 mins south, however, you can find a comfy place in Orange County or San Diego.

Newport Beach and San Diego are the only redeemable parts of the cesspool that is California.

Why would you want to live in Britain though? I hear it's constantly foggy and wretched.

Living in Southern California, I'll lend you a (you) and say this is spot on. Honestly any beach town like Newport, Huntington, Malibu; you can't go wrong. My choice has always been San Diego. Go to Paradise Point almost every year

>you can find a comfy place in Orange County
fuck that

Yeah, that's been my observation. I haven't gone up to NorCal yet. I hear faggots use 'hella' alot over there, and they're on par with NYC for being the most liberal insufferable assholes. Further up, near Sonoma and Wine country, you get all those beautiful green fields and the redwoods. At least on natural scenery, I wouldn't write on NorCal, but maybe the people living there, yes.

lol who plays wow anymore? what a loswe

It's like any temperamental location, but likely to get more sun in the summer then rest of UK usually

city london its almost the capital of the eu, you have by far the most interesting part of the world at just a thousands of miles away and the hottest girls

Going outside is for poor people

Opulent London home -> luxury town car -> wokplace -> luxury town car -> exclusive gentleman's club -> luxury town car -> opulent London home

Wealthy Londoners never see the sky

It's rarely foggy, and when it is its only early in the morning.

The weather here is pretty mild. It rarely goes below 0C in the winter or above 25C in the summer.

>instead of living on some rich euro state or some greek island depending on the season choose fatland or inbread land

Ive lived all across SoCal for years and the general idea is that LA is good for vacations and parties and San Diego is good for comfy living. In both instances, its bc of the people those cities attract.

Laguna Niguel is pretty nice. It's like the closest thing we have to a mediterranean slice of paradise.

Fuck that. If I were English, I'd move to Spain. Too bad you sorry lot, gave away your EU passports--or are in the process of doing so.

It called having distinct seasons. Its the same for the whole of Scandinavia too but they are regarded some of the best places to visit/live

I actually like the weather the UK, you appreciate the summers more when half the year is cold and/or raining

what its said bout upstate Cal?

Everyone in Britain has an Irish passport anyway

Nah, I don't think you really know what you're saying, in making that statement. I live in San Diego. It's a place where there are 360 days of sunshine and the avg temperature is 25C. You just wear tees/polos here all the time. No need for sweaters, maybe a windbreaker. Feels comfy man.

>, I'd move to Spain.
althought seville is god tier, i'd choose tuscany, italy

People up there are there bc they have to be lmao. Nah, its all different climates and regions up north California's a big state so everything you hear about it is each person's opinion.

No, London is the best city in the world if you're rich.

Id prefer new york if i was rich desu

what class did he play

Hello Jamal Goldblatt

>Literally the same weather all year round

Sounds boring af desu

But it's comfy and routine. No surprises. You can vary it up if you want. if you want desert, go 2 hrs to the east to the sand dunes. If you want to see snow and go ski, big bear mountain is 3 hrs.

Did Drumpf deport him?

So? Fog and rain aren't bad. Also it's his country.

>if you only knew how bald things really are.jpg

>getting triggered because "go watch capeshit" hits so close to home

Perfect weather for staying in and playing WoW