American Traveling

So Sup Forums it has come to my attention I will be flying from the USA to Dubai in a few weeks, from there I will fly to Lebanon & stay there for a few weeks, from Lebanon I will fly to Athens greece for the remainder of the trip.

I have been to Lebanon before, but the situation is worse out there now. I think of Saudi Arabia when I think Dubai... Anyways Athens is the only place I don't seem worried about.

What are my chances of being blown up by a fucking Muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

uaeinteract.com/travel/drug.asp
uaeinteract.com/travel/drugs.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lebanon
>Dubai

Gross, tbqh family

Also any tips?

Preferably for Dubai & the U.A.E?

That's the one I haven't been to. I pretty much understand the threat of going to Lebanon, but the huge Christian influence/population there always makes me feel more comfortable.

Athens, as far as I know you just worry about petty shit like pick pockets & stuff.

Anyways, any info on any of these places is welcome.

Pls answer

You will almost certainly be fine!

OP will be missed :.. (

Seriously dude... Don't put that negative shit on me

God damn

Lebanon is probably the most iffy, huh?

I went there last year & stayed for 2 months in Beirut. I kind of look middle eastern, & many people who meet me think I'm Arabic.

Should I just blend like last time?

Dubai should (should) be okay. They seem to keep the terrorists down well enough.

I don't know anything about Lebanon though.

I've lived in Dubai for 16 years. It's safe as fuck. It's non degenerate and pretty free economically. It's almost an ideal state for now. If you understand the flaws of democracy and the pros of a constitutional monarchy.

So you'll like it. It's nothing like Saudi.

Lebanon is a bit fucked at the moment. But I'm currently on vacation in Faraya (mountain area, pretty christian and wealthy) so it's alright. But I doubt you'll get blown up. You staying in Beirut?

Athens is just Athens. Don't know much.

Farraya is beautiful, I went there last time. I was at a resort that looked like a ski resort? It has an infinity pool & good drinks. I wish I could spend my time there, but yeah I will be in Beruit for like 2 weeks & then stay in Hammena (spelling) for 2 more. It's a small-ish Christian town. Are you Lebanese or a foreigner doing work there? Have they cleared up the trash situation in Beirut at all?

Ah nice. Yeah, I'm part Leb, the senpai's got a chalet up here, so whenever I'm on a vacation we potentially end up here.

I'm currently at Uni in Montreal but yeah I come back to Dubai whenever that's done.
It's safe as fuck atm.

Well they cleared up the garbage, not sure where it went desu. But I mean it's been replaced by 2-3 million syrians.. I'm not sure if it's cause I'm used to Dubai but my god is Beirut a hellhole. Every time I visit I want to purge and rebuild anew.

I have family in Beirut (Christian) and they hate thoss Syrian fucks. I agree they should be purged. Wow, so they did deal with the trash? Last I had heard it was getting worse, but that was six months ago. We have a building near the French embassy and he sends maids out to Beirut (downtown) for anything needed at the house. There are armed guard check-ins at each end of the street. Even with all of that we will probably end up in Faraya or Hammena.

Thanks for clearing my mind about Dubai. After having family in Lebanon, and frequently visiting I am very cautious to go to Muslim areas. As a Christian I just don't feel as safe.

Athens is probably safe, just a bunch of faggots and statues I'm assuming.

Yeah, with Dubai, I would just not bring any narcotics in my luggage. AT ALL.
Otherwise, booze, women and all that shit is all good. It's like Vegas but without the gambling and a bit more conservative. Plenty of stuff to do.

Yeah, Athens has always been that way.

So I shouldn't bring my Hydrocodone even if it's prescribed & tucked away in luggage??

I'm in an arm sling from a surgery & I kind of need them atm.

Fuck I should have asked earlier, hope you're still there.

Online I get conflicting opinions on pain meds, I'd really like the opinion of a local.

I have about 20 hydrocodone & I'm in an arm sling & I have a prescription.

I'm not sure actually. I'm pretty sure that stuff is alright if it's prescribed and what not. I was referring to illegal drugs. Now I have no idea what hydrocone is but if it's legal it's alright.

found something.
uaeinteract.com/travel/drug.asp

might be useful

uaeinteract.com/travel/drugs.pdf

looks like you'd be alright m8

So you want to get you terror buddys from saudi arabia? Buy bombs in lebanon and blow up athens?
Did i understand this rigth?

Hydrocodone is like Vicodin, it's a painkiller.

Dubai doesn't have them. It's an opioid kind of like Morphine but 20x weaker.

& it is considered a "Narcotic Painkiller"

Oh, fuck off. Don't you need to prep ahmed?

I honestly have no clue. I'd try to figure it out before going though. or... just stick em in your suitcase and hope for the best lmfao

Isn't it like a mandatory 4 year sentence?

Also I'm a smoker, I read that I shouldn't smoke "During daylight hours while Ramadan is taking place"

Do you know anything about that?

Ramadan is over. You can smoke, eat and fuck all you want.