Was I in the wrong for chilling Marega?

Was I in the wrong for chilling Marega?

Marega was a disaster, same with the ref.

Marega and Soares have been garbage lately. With two decent forwards Porto could have won the game today by 2 or 3.

t. Benfiquista

>m-muh refs

Stop.

Tell me with a straight face that wasn't a goal you fuck

>tesão de mijo do marega e do soares já passaram e porto começa a perder pontos
>benfica volta a ter a vaca e os erros "coincidentes" de arbitragem do seu lado e faz uma reviravolta "mágica" para ganhar o penta, apesar de serem humilhados na CL
>equipas que levam na pá dos rabolhos dão o litro contra nós
>bryan ruiz voltou para falhar golos fáceis
2015/2016 outra vez

After the ref had already signaled the game to stop and Porto kept playing? Ok son.

It wasn't off-side though, that's the whole point you retard

So you're admitting the game was already stopped. Why would you claim it was a goal?

>It wasn't off-side
Hey man, I'm glad you whined for a whole year for VAR to be implemented. Good job.

>VAR
It's not even used
Yes I admit that, it shouldn't have stopped in the first place though.
I'll walk you through since you are so thick headed:
>shit ain't offside, game isn't stopped
>Porto scores

>I'm glad you whined for a whole year for VAR to be implemented. Good job.
Tá é pessimamente implementado, mas os coitadinhos dos árbitros, os comentadeiros da tv e os clubezecos figurantes da liga estão mais preocupados com o """"clima"""" do futebol português, vai-se lá saber porquê. Querem ver que há aquecimento global na bola ou quê?

>por favor não digam mal dos senhores árbitros
>errar é humano, foras-de-jogo de 3 metros são perfeitamente admissíveis
>temos tecnologia ao nosso dispôr mas preferimos viver na idade da pedra
que merda de liga que temos, por isso digo aos estrangeiros para não a verem

Spare me the insults, just because you're on Sup Forums doesn't mean have to call people names on every thread.

It was a wrong call, it happens. It's been happening for years, it's part of the game. It didn't seem to bother Porto fans when you were winning everything, so to me it's a bit puzzling that it has become the be all end all of everything wrong about football for you people.

The game was a draw because you failed to score in a game you were dominant. Don't come to me with bullshit justifications and inane conspiracy theories. The result is all on the team's shortcomings.

Agreed.

Really makes you think

>It was a wrong call, it happens. It's been happening for years, it's part of the game.
Com VAR estas coisas não podem acontecer. O bandeirinha tem de deixar seguir. Serve para este jogo como serviu para o nosso contra o Braga há umas semanas atrás.

I'm the first one to agree that the implementation of VAR has been messed up since the beginning. Part of me thinks it's the refs fucking it up on purpose. This isn't exclusive to Portugal, it's also been a shitshow in Belgium and Germany.

>Spare me the insults, just because you're on Sup Forums doesn't mean have to call people names on every thread.
What a soyboy you are
>It was a wrong call, it happens.
This is why VAR was implemented though, and you seem to agree on that
>The game was a draw because you failed to score in a game you were dominant.
Totally with you, but if VAR was used at all, porto would've won with this goal

You CONVINCED me that your league is exciting! WHY was this hyped match a 0-0? EXPLAIN!

Our league is literally a mexican soap opera, lots of build up and what not but in the end it's literally nothing

>Totally with you, but if VAR was used at all, porto would've won with this goal
o VAR já não podia ser usado porque o árbitro parou o lance antes da recarga do herrera(?)
sabes lá tu se um central do benfas não interceptaria a bola, eles desistiram logo do lance ao ouvirem o apito

é um erro grave à mesma, naturalmente

don't blame us, we've stopped asking foreigners to watch our league

>um central do benfas não interceptaria a bola
Verdade, podia acontecer muita coisa.

>What a soyboy you are
I don't think you realize most people won't see this as an insult, especially in Portugal where dairy is king and hardly anyone consumes that vile crap. But I digress...

>This is why VAR was implemented though, and you seem to agree on that
I'll say it again, it shouldn't have happened. VAR is messed up and needs to be fixed or put out to pasture. Biggest problem is that it created expectations that aren't being fulfilled and all it's doing is making people more dissatisfied and angry.

Problem is compounded when the clubs use the problems with VAR as part of their rhetoric to attack other clubs. It's become this toxic mess and sadly a lot of fans are blindly following this crap. It's come to the point where we can't have a conversation about the game without it devolving into an insult match.

>Totally with you, but if VAR was used at all, porto would've won with this goal
I never said Porto didn't deserve to win. In fact, my OP stated that the game should have ended in a 2-0 or 3-0.

>it created expectations
Your average zé doesn't really know what to expect of VAR.
He thinks he does, but he doesn't

It's embarrassing, I kept telling my friends of how well implemented the VAR is in rugby and how it could kill most of the controversy in football but it did jack shit because the institutions responsible for it are more worried about personal interests and vendettas instead of actually improving the quality of refereeing. It should be so easy.

Portuguese league is a joke

>hardly anyone consumes that vile crap
If you are in the city I guess, prices are through the roof and the quality is garbage. If you ever tasted real meat you wouldn't say that, besides soy isn't dairy.
As with the rest, shit's worse than it has ever been. Pretty much what this user said

>implying people actually care about fair results and football
you still don't understand the magic of all this

you're right, silly me

>If you ever tasted real meat you wouldn't say that, besides soy isn't dairy.
I was talking as soy being a replacement for dairy. That's where the soyboy meme comes from and why Sup Forumstards take pictures chugging milk.

they are chugging soylent™

I believe that to be even more disgusting than soy.

so lads, what do we make of the world cup draw?

you and me

we are gonna win, spee explodes with anger and in the next four years this board will start slowly supporting Tsuland.
After that we will never win anything again