Reminder that Usa are the current Concacaf gold cup champions

What part of hamburger are u from lad

SV

el paso

Bump because this is sports

FUCK US "SAWKER"/
FUCK GOERGE WALKER BUSH

los ángeles!

>the best of My Little Sawker cant even get a point from Tripadviser and Twitter.
>bringing their A team in a C team tournament.
Embarrassing. Liga mx and Mexico siempre seran los reyes de Confacaf, pinche gringos de mierdas.

What does Bush has to do with usa sawker

I completely forgot we won the Gold Cup. What a pointless tournament that is.

Assuming you're not just trolling and you're actually an American, why do you support the Mexican national team? You're not a Mexican, real Mexicans don't see you as such, and I'd be willing to bet you used google translate for that sentence.

maybe it's just a troll trying to make proxy wars

CHI

Why would anyone cheer for the USgAy when your team of faggots cant even beat Tabasco and Tapatio to qualify for the world cup

It probably is, I'm just interested in what his angle is if he's not trolling. Because I've met a couple people like him in real life, and it's very strange.

Not him but I am chicano and I will never cheer for estados unidos unironically because 1. I am Mexican by blood and family and 2. US ninja turtles are fucking garbage, you had maybe 1 or 2 good players who werent even that good like Donovan and Dempsey. Terrible shitty mls players who dont know how to pass the ball correctly or play under a fast tempo. You are just so shit and not worth bandwagoning even as a neutral. VIVA MEXICO CABRONES.

>Tripadviser and Twitter
Ha!
This is my favorite won

cringe

cringe

they try to LARP as a mexican by following the "Mexican soccer team" like sheeple when they barely could name 11 initial players

WOAH

what did you mean by this?

mickey mouse cup negated by losing to Tortilla & Toecheese