>slaughters isis
>nationalistic
breddy based

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Buckley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are muslims.

yes,but they are the most moderate muslims...muslims arent bad ,really...stop being a follower

>moderate muslims

No such thing exists.

fpbp

kys Ahmed

for fuck sakes man,this is what jews want!
>fund isis
>cause hate torwards muslims
>muslims go to europe for refuge
>eu (jews) practically blackmails countries into taking refugees knowing this will spark hate
>profit
>???
your being jewd

>if you don't suck Mohammad dick, you suck Goldberg dick

Quit suckin dick man.

They are shia
Basically the master race of muslims.

all is im saying is,that this hate for muslims is really falling for the merchant....1000 truths to sneak in one lie

Subversive Jews are keeping us from the Shia- Sup Forums alliance. I for one am willing to work with iran against Pisstale

And they hate sunni muslims.
And they protect christians

>implying Israel isn't purely isolationist
>implying there isn't a schism between Zionist Jews and the Displaced Jews
>implying Displaced Jews aren't the real enemy of freedom and democracy
>implying Israel could be a powerful ally, when kept at an arms length, against the shitskin muslim horde.

like a country full of schemers and war criminals would be a great ally

>And they hate Sunni Muslims
This is wrong. Sunni's and Shia's don't hate each other. Sunni's and Shia's both hate Wahabists and Salafists though, which are sects within Sunni Islam. These groups are also the ones that breed extremists and terrorists.

They're fucking barbarians, and they'll always be our enemy just like the Juden. Go take your hippy shit elsewhere.

Shekleberg didn't send us on the Crusades, we've been fighting the towelheads for around 1,000 years now. 2001 was a re-awakening, not a new threat.

bombing people who are a threat to you isn't a war crime just because you are good at it.

>mudslimes

I prefer to have a Middle East full of jews tbqh

What this guy said.

The sooner these h#zbollah scum destroy themselves the better. Same goes for those other useless cunts h%mas.

yes like being warned not to bomb a specific area because its full of children and women,starvation,cutting of electricity,running water etc

Losers

Get bet up by Jews daily

Dindu Nuffins

I'm not a fan of muslim militants, but I will take muslim over fag or a jew any time tbqh

jews profited off the crusade , not only that but later infiltrated the vatican

Didnn't """""based"""" hisbollah start a civil war in Lebanon, which was a relatively secular and western country, to seize power after they became more mudslime also thanks to palestinian rapefugees...?

How does any of that matter in the long run? Israel is prioritising it's own people over invaders, it has every right to do that. People hold no value in nationalism anymore. You defend your own people and comprehensively destroy anyone who tries to disrupt their peace.

edgyfag,kids died...dismembered, and you expect these muslims not to be filled with hate?

I'm not an edgy faggot, I think it's a tragedy that children were killed but what is the alternative? Do you really think more children wouldn't die if muslims invaded Israel? Excessive use of force is always preferable to weakness.

JEWS arent even supposed to have a state,these are false jews causing nothing but bloodshed and profiting off it

At least the jews have better culture and better values

Look at what the displaced jews are doing to the world, open your eyes. The jews are arrogant and Greedy but they are powerless when they are left to indulge in their narcissism in the middle of the desert.

>coming from a leaf
look how the middle east was before they were milked by the jews of its natural resources

You know that muslims are so aggressive towards jews that they're forced to flee from Sweden to Israel?
Bad or good?

Kills hundreds of amerifats:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

>not knowing theres 2 kinds of jews
ones that are pro israel (zionist) and follow the talmud and corrupted and hid behind judiasm
ones that follow the torah and stay true to what said

god*

I mentioned that further up in the thread you fucking retard, the only difference is that the Jews who follow the torah are corrupted, not those who follow the talmud.

you know that assad holds oil the jews want to instead of destroying their nearby threat (isis) they go after assad for the shekels AND syrian refugees

talmud is corrupt as it is idiot...blasphemy as fuck,also theyre jews literally living there to protest against it

Tortures amerifats

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Buckley

So you haven't considered that those protesting the talmud aren't subversives? Religion is black and white, you are either an Orthodox or a heretic. It's not complicated, all moderate forms of religions are bastardisations, doomed to fail. And this is coming from an Agnostic Theist.

i meant protest against israel in total not just the talmud

Fuck up. Thats almost 80 kilo of knocktout marine on the ground.

You think you can handel this much with no problem?

Yes, and who else just mindlessly protests? The left. The left is a movement that is motivated by egocentricism and emotion and that is what is driving anti-Israel protesters. Obviously you are indoctrinated by it, so I am not angry at you. Just keep on reading, keep reading, keep thinking for yourself. Believe NOTHING the media tells you because it is all lies and propaganda. Look up statistics, compare facts. Open yourself to the possibility that everything you previously thought was a lie, even if it is for amusement. I can't explain how righteous and certain I feel, friend. This righteousness is what the international Jew hopes to destroy. The Jew is not intrinsically evil but the motivations of his people are. People get angry when what their dearly held beliefs, that they know to be false, are challenged. Look at the people who remain stoic in the face of criticism and look at those who are reduced to hysterics. Pick which side you think seems to be the strongest.

>Hezbollah
>Funds/supports CAIR along with Hamas
>CAIR infects US with "Not all mudslims" and "islamophobia" rhetoric
>CAIR infects the white house with muslim Obama
>CAIR agents in government plan funding of ISIS
>Anti-west, Anti-American, anti-freedom, anti-christian, etc
>At least they don't like the Jews right?
>They are "nationalistic" too. They care so much about their people they squander the foreign aid given to them to improve the land they own to launch missiles at Israeli citizens.
>This causes their people to be killed in crossfire.
>Their nations are impoverished and nearly starving
>Yet they still squander foreign aid for weapons and tunnels instead of actual improvements

Yea... real great people. But hey at least they are "nationalistic" even though they don't care about their people and they don't like da joos. Doesn't matter they want the death of all non-muslims and the west. No, they are "based."

A country that also controls the majority of the Abrahamic holy sites yet allows Jews, Christians, AND Muslims to freely pilgrimage to their sites safety excluding a muslim terrorist attack. The Muslims like Hezbollah would not allow this free pilgrimage and likely would even destroy historical holy sites.

>look how the middle east was before they were milked by the jews of its natural resources

Israel is the only 1st world nation in that region. The Jews existed thousands of years before the Muslims. Before them it was pagans. The Jews didn't milk the region of any natural resources. They built some of the earliest stable kingdoms in the region and created the philosophy that lead to the creation of Christianity.

If anybody milked the region of resources. It was the Ottomans and other conquerors who didn't give a shit. The Jews only occupied a small region of the entire Middle East. In modern history, they have only occupied that Territory for a short time. The majority history since the death of Christ, the Middle East has been controlled by Muslims.

b/c fuck lebbos

>Jews building some of the earliest kingdoms in the middle east
Fucking laugh bro. The middle east is a fucking ancient place. We dont even know the innumerable empires that rose and fell in that place.
>The majority history since the death of Christ, the Middle East has been controlled by Muslims
Why use christ as a marker in the place of history? Islam has only been a little bit of the overall history of the middle east.

You forgot turned Lebanon from a prosperous majority Christian nation into an Islamic shit hole by first mass immigration, then terrorism, then slaughtering Christians and Jews.

You forgot
>muslims
>sharia niggers
Pretty not based

You never lived in a muslim district, did you ?

>american flag
>having any feelings of pride towards a muslim

get the fuck off this board

So basically they'll kill non-believers/infidels after killing the kikes? Sounds moderate to me

So is the communist PFLP. Why not talk about them too?

Because they're still mudslime sandniggers who ruined a Christian country

I had a Lebanese Maronite admit to me once that the civil war in Lebanon was started by the Maronites because they wanted to create a Christian state.

>wanting the PLO to stop using your country as a terrorist base which causes needless clashes with Israel
>wanting to create a Christian state

Because they are muzzies!
Thus, they are the enemy.