Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/cronica/2017/09/24/59c69ca822601d6c5d8b461e.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L6QsJel9jzo
youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>LOOK AT US, WE ARE WHITE, PLS PAY ATTENTION :))))))))))

neck yourself

Why did she kill herself?

who

why do her videos have so many dislikes?

Yeah it's strange.Many of her videos has so many dislikes.Did she had some type of controversy?

elmundo.es/cronica/2017/09/24/59c69ca822601d6c5d8b461e.html

Wow, it's very rare for a woman to kill herself, specially an attractive one. And she hanged herself which is even more rare among women because they think it's very painful.

she broke with her bf desu

as if she couldn't have got a new one

youtube.com/watch?v=L6QsJel9jzo

Literally no one and only known in his own house

Even ugly women can find a boyfriend in a few hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA

Also redpill yourself while you're at it:
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo

plenty of people kill themselves
i'm not going to suddenly care more just because it's a pretty woman, i feel more sorry for the people who have been fucked by life at every turn

If you can't handle life as a beautiful woman born in a 1st world modern country, I don't know what to tell you. You failed life on its easiest setting, you had a "weak spirit" unfit for survival on this planet. I say good riddance to your weakling genes and if they look good on the outside.

He probably cheated on her. A guy that can pull a 10/10 like that, can pull any woman he likes and he knows it. Would be hard to stay faithful. If you can fuck one really hot girl, you can fuck every single one of them.

>she could be my gf
>we could travel around the world
>i could take pics with her IPhone 6
>we could be in a thailand right now
why do girls commit suicide when they can find a partner like me?

to be honest, i would be a good boyfriend

good stupid boring bitch

Swedish pussy.

Humans haven't been subjected to natural selection for more than 2000 years. Even people full of defects can reproduce and keep their genes alive.

>apparently she was famous in Argentina too

don´t bring my country in this we don´t care for some wh*te animal who killed herself

the fuck is an influencer?

uno que te influencia a comprarte cierto tipo de ropa hacerte un corte de pelo porque el te puede influenciar

osea pelotudos que te dan consejos pero ahora le dicen "influencer" por que para ellos suena cool

Gracias

que se mueran todos

>Humans haven't been subjected to natural selection for more than 2000 years.

That's why so many weak humans are alive today and fucking up all the countries.

Literally Who?

a los influencer?
vos sos el que mato a los flogers?

que se mueran todos los boludos que hacen esas modas de retrasados me olvide de agregar

the newest and nicer sounding word for social networks shill
get yourself a succesfull and big youtube channel, or twitter, or instagram or whatever the fuck normies use, and you'll get companies interested on your demographics giving you money to influence your viewers into buying their products