It's literally not even that bad

It has sexy ladies

Who ever said it was bad? Classic flick

but also not very good. and thats the problem here

Flipping through channels I saw the opening scene with Frankenstein and just kept watching from there. Should have stopped there. It only drags on. Really love the atmosphere. Bloodborne does it better though.

tfw this was 100 times more enjoyable than BvS but gets the same score

Also BvS didn't have vampire chicks or Kate Becks in tights and corset
DCucks BTFO

There were more rotten movies than fresh ones at the time

the vampire girls in this gave me a sexy vampire fetish

I want to fuck the werewolf

90's born faggots have no standards.

It's pretty fun, yes.

I think the most charming part of it by far was how seriously it took itself.

Frankenstein's monster, Dracula with wings, bat-zombie babies and werewolves? Sign me the fuck up.

It's been over ten years, at this point everyone's aware it's a continuation of Universal's monster franchise and is able to enjoy the hammy acting and general goofiness.

At 0:16 Kate runs like a nerd.

It came out in the era where people would cancel sequels once the first movie is not received warmly.

nowadays everything gets a fucking sequel

Dracula Untold or whatever that film where Bard played Bard. Disappointed it was kicked out of the upcoming Monster Universe. Charles Dance can't live forever.

She DOES run like a nerd.

lel

Literally me during PE.

I can't even comprehend why people shit on this. I rewatched it like 3 or 4 times.

league of extraordinary gentlemen wasn't that bad either

I remember liking it when I was a kid

>Van Halen: "How do you know me?"
>convenient lightning and scene ends

How DID Dracula know who he was?

The execution just isn't there. It looks really cheap and tv-like a lot of the time.

Kek I did not mean to type Van Halen.

I would watch that version though.

If Universal is serious about their Action Monster Universe, Van Helsing would literally go through Gill-Man, The Mummy, The Invisible Man, Frankenstein Monster and Bride, Scorpion King, Mr. Hyde, The Invisible Man, and if Jack Arnold scifi characters are included. You have to add The Incredible Shrinking Man and Tarantula. Dracula ending up the Final Boss in the movie.

Carefully look her ass from 0s to 1s, its wobbling like crazy.

yumyum

It's like she's never ran before.

where the fuck are her titties

Titties are a meme.