Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MW3iQBrqcDw
youtube.com/watch?v=wDV1eKjQFt4
youtube.com/watch?v=VysJEX1g79w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b-bump

Second bump. Gerard would be ashamed.

post this in Sup Forums

this game is made by a polish company,right?

>not mentioning the vampire happening or its location in an elder vampire's turf

ughh...thanks a lot, mate, for reminding me that I'm caught in a fucking "bug" in Kaer Morhen where I can't go through the Vortex to get my Wolf Gear plans...

I've put 570 hours into that game...about the cry.... on the good side, I did fuck the read head last night, though she's no Yennifer, she did dress up cute for wedding...

>mfw left my real GF alone in bed and waited for her to fall asleep to have sex as Geralt...

Nice flag, french bro.

Looks like hardly anyone lives there at all. Is that supposed to be a city?

Actually that is a palace. The city is somewhere near it.

>Be riding around Beauclair
>Hear Palastinalied
CDPR are confirmed Sup Forumsacks. I mean that literally and in the sense that the visit Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=MW3iQBrqcDw

Also vampires have always been a euphemism for kikes. They're a minority of bloodsucking parasites who blend in with real humans but are actually not human at all. They are also often very wealthy, ostentatiously aristocratic, thin and gangly and vaguely foreign.

>Palastinalied
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=wDV1eKjQFt4

Wolf is the only one of those witcher gear sets where you don't actually need the previous gear to get the highest.

Actually I thought dwarves are the jew equivalent, ruling the banks, looking lasciviously jewels... Supreme vampires came from another "place" when the conjunction of the spheres happened. They don't really need to suck blood, for them it's just like alcohol for us.

what's wrong with non-human population?

Holy shit, this is rare

>not using griffin armor

Why? Wolf is so middle-of-the-road boring.

>fist fight quest in toussaint
>fighter: "You don't care I'm a woman?"
>geraltt: "It's the 13th century"

They just cause conflict and spread hate. You see it in Novigrad when some Dwarf tries to set up his business partner to make him look guilty in his crime and jew him out of business so Dwarf man can take over for good.

>"It's the 13th century"
I remember that!

youtube.com/watch?v=VysJEX1g79w