Which World Cup country has the most passion/raza for the game?

Which World Cup country has the most passion/raza for the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYoPSExNE3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brazil obviously

ur mom

argentina or brazil, not even close

this is not real.
it's the same everywhere, stop this retardedness.

Do you lads also paint your streets with the colours of your flag when the WC draws near?
My eyes always hurt when i'm driving a month or so before the Cup because fucking everything is green and yellow

Nope, the average mexi_lard just see a football match as a chance to get drunk, party & chill, we don't breathe & eat football like south americans (you guys, and the Argis) which are quite obsessed with the sport in comparison.

>it's the same everywhere
No it isn't. A lot of countries in the WC have other sports to distract them.

Iran.

>raza

only retarded mexicans say that

Mexicans aren't as passionate as everyone says they are. It's an excuse to get drunk, assault opposing fans, throw shit, and act like the trash they are genetically programmed to be.

Germans own the game, love the game, and understand the game.

>t. DeLeroy Mueller-Anderson

t. ehhh puto

Mexico is going to get destroyed in the group stage lmao

>Tamales y Tortillas

Japan desu
youtube.com/watch?v=CYoPSExNE3Y

wtf i love japan now

Any shithole that has won it at least 4 times

Are they chanting argie songs?

Mexico until they dont make it out of group.

They have really neat bands in their games, whatever the sport
I went to a baseball match in Tokyo and the songs were really fucking cool even though i didn't understand shit

wtf it's just like my animes

Tripita y Trabajo

For what mexico is concern some people called it passion, I call it retardation.

No they don't. There are barely some flags around. In Brazil the whole country stops and they have decorations everywhere. In Brazil is an event here it is wow World Cup

>japan
dudes are almost robots following strict protocols. theres no passion in anything the jap does collectively

Passion is expressed differently in the East than in the West

haha yeah anderson very german name you fucking imbecile shitstain

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF that was so fucking unfunny

wat

England flags appear in windows and on cars everywhere, although I think less so now than when I was younger. Partly because we have no hope any more and partly because of all the foreigners. In fact, Turks and Poles probably celebrate harder on the streets of London these days. If England plays Poland in the knockout round it should be very lively in the pubs near me

I mean poles are usually nice at least.

On my street, people usually pull a "ceiling" of green-yellow-blue plastic tapes. It even blocks some sunlight and make the street comfy imo.

I had that stuff too back when I lived in a neighborhood with only houses
Now I live in a big ass apartment complex so none of that anymore

I think Mexican passion is different than south american passion. South american passions feels stronger and its all about the team. I feel Mexican passion is just like a moment type of thing just to have fun n shit. Doesn't feel the same. I mean in Brazil niggas will kill people over their teams n shit, I don't think I've ever heard of something like that happening in mex. Just some petty bantz and piss throwing.

In Brazil, it's actually excusable to take a "game long" lunch hour or work break or even go home earlier to watch it. It's kinda of a "gentleman agreement" between employers and employees.

The joke is he's a mutt amerinegro military babby retard, like 90% of the US team.

VAMOOOOOO' LA MONA GIMENEZ

England, no other country could be so bitterly and hilariously disappointing and yet still carry so much hope for no discernible reason.

mexico is a pretty good contender for that title desu

All the world does...

t. Jose's that don't like to admit the fact they're brown manlets.

I think there are very few countries where people are willing to kill some random guy because he supports another team

B-but its the same everywhere, r-right?