The USA just became isolationist again. How fucked is your cunt?

The USA just became isolationist again. How fucked is your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

ustr.gov/countries-regions/africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when was the USA isolationist before?

Well now that you isolated yourself, it's not as fucked anymore :DDDDDDDD

Between the World Wars

My country would be significantly better off. Random shitholes might not be, but we owe them nothing.

oh, just before every major human war

Mid-late 1800s, early 1900s, and between the World Wars. The reason we were late both times is because we didn’t want to get involved.

We are now free to unify South America, also expand our influence to Mexico. Trump is best thing ever to happen for Latin America

> forcing Germany to take all responsibility for WWI and its subsequent economic depression doesn't somehow count as being involved in the rise of the third reich

I'm just here for the (You)s

On no, no more Hershey's Chocolate Artificially Flavoured Corn Syrup in the stores.

@80046360
Are you just going to pretend that the US was the only one who didn't want to fuck Germany?
Oh of course you are, you want (You)'s

alri

Your country would collapse, the only reason you're relevant is because every country is forced to use your meme currency for trading.
China has way more to offer than you. We sit on your dumb meme currency because your economy has nothing to offer. No consumer goods, no electronics, no cars, nothing.

Fucking do it already.

>We are now free to unify South America, also expand our influence to Mexico. Trump is best thing ever to happen for Latin America
I doubt Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, etc. Want Brazil running things.

why is uncle same chicano?

ebin shitposting friend

That desicion wasn’t the entirely the US’s. Pretty much the only reason the US entered WWI is because we can’t collect debts from countries that don’t exist.

Half of South America has already agreed to our leadership. The other half like Chile, Peru and Colombia are your puppets, which will slowly fade away due to Trump isolationism and disregard for Mexico

Not fucked at all. I'm not aware of mentionworthy amounts of American resources or products being imported, and we'd still be backed by European allies, including ones with nukes like France. The role of the US in the world is overrated, they cause more trouble than good.

Time for the Sino-European Alliance to take over.

>Half of South America has already agreed to our leadership.
Half of South America must be pretty retarded, because your politics are one giant shitshow.

But it's true. Just look at Africa or the middle east. You buy their ressources and all they can spend their money on are your backward weapons.
I never saw a Mustang-brand car in africa.

>Sino-European Alliance

At least the chains they put us in will be made of inferior steel.

>Integrate with a gigantic neighboor, with literally the same culture, language and religion and the 9th economy of the world (which was 6th in 2008).
Ah yes pretty retarded, it's much more smart to integrate with a country with a totally different culture that solely wants to exploit their resources and openly regards them as subhumans and criminals

>I never saw a Mustang-brand car in africa.

Done a lot of car research in Africa, have you?

0 fucks are given

I'm just saying, you utterly suck at forming a stable, non-corrupt government, and I'd hate to be lead by your kind.

Dying for the petrodollar in another pointless war to keep your continent relevant is the highest goal in your life.

If corruption was a problem for stability, the US wouldn't be leading the world and the EU wouldn't have been so stable for so long. Corruption cohexists with power to back up the current status quo, we at least aren't hypocrytes like you Europeans and Americans to believe they don't take part in everyday politics of every country

>You buy their ressources and all they can spend their money on are your backward weapons
Oh I didn't realize we are supposed to tell the people we trade with what to buy
>I never saw a Mustang-brand car in africa
Africans have more important things to buy than cars let alone muscle cars
You Germans are baffling, simply baffling

>Oh I didn't realize we are supposed to tell the people we trade with what to buy
Your agreement with Saudi Arabia in the 70s clearly states that they should buy american weapons

Cool response, senpai. Post more of them.

>USA becomes isolationist
>North Korea builds up a nuclear arsenal, still indoctrinating their children about the enemy that is the USA
>Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Iran and everyone else stops trading in dollars, causing huge inflation in the USA
>China expands to the Phillipines
>Europe is forced to unite and become the new world power
>Islam conquers Africa
Ah yes

>Europe is forced to unite and become the new world power
>he honestly believes the EU isn't a US/NATO puppet

Have you read the OP?

Yes, but the EU solely purpose is to be a puppet of the US to counter russia and promote globalism. Your cultures are essentially too different for anything like that to happen in a world where america isn't a global power

the NATO is just the executive authority of the US Economy.
If America stops dominating the trade there's no reason for an EU anymore.

We haven't, we're just in a few shitty agreements together, and political bodies like the UNASUR are democratic, so there's no one country leading it, it's just a make pretend, shittier EU with no actual power.
I can see Brazil metrics, you know, we're a shithole, but it would be worse with Br*zilians in charge.

>literally the same culture, language
Neither of those are true.

>Dying for the petrodollar in another pointless war
You should loosen your tin foil hat. I think it's cutting off circulation.

ah yes, clearly it's impossible to understand spanish, also our cultures are so different that we hate ourselves so much, I mean we all clearly follow totally different religions. I mean the US is clearly more similar than Brazil to be the leader of South America

You bananas monkey?

The deal was that we'd buy their oil, provide them weapons and other military aid, and in exchange they'd give us a petrodollar stimulus

We traded weapons for oil+money

It's not as if we bought oil from them, paid them, and then told them what to do with the money, which is what Jerry here was implying we do backwater African nations

BUY OUR CARS!!!

The EU is currently steering to a course for independence from the USA though. American isolationism will only speed that up.

US suffers while the rest of the world would be better off after a few years.

>But it's true. Just look at Africa or the middle east. You buy their ressources and all they can spend their money on are your backward weapons.
>I never saw a Mustang-brand car in africa.
We in 2015 we're almost at parity ns most of what they buy from us is vehicles and oil (a raw resources). We just buy certain food from them not raw resources.

ustr.gov/countries-regions/africa

I thought Geans we're smart.

Isolationism is a meme, your interests are either defended or trampled.
Eventually you're forced to abandon the farce because you're losing money.

Ah clearly yes clearly you have no influence whatsoever. I mean any country can easily have arms deals with other countries they aren't allied to! I mean everybody is free to do whatever they want, the US haven't got power over other countries! Every american ally is free to do whatever they want
Still, do you think that Italy and other Southern Euro countries will accept the Germanic protestant way of life as the only way to the point of unification? Also with the UK out of the EU, english has even stopped to be a language of a powerful member of the EU, the only thing that keeps the EU together is the current US-backed status quo and that's it

utterly

>the only reason you're relevant is because every country is forced to use your meme currency for trading.
don't be hypocritical, Hans

>BUY OUR CARS!!!
People already do

You're making it look as if we're a bunch of drooling retards and have to choose who will handhold us around, either the mighty but crony US or the might and benevolent Brazil.
Pro tip: it isn't

What the fuck are you talking about lol

We can't go around telling people how to spend their money, just look at NATO and the whole 2% shit

Fuck outta here

The idea of Europe has always been to only do things on an European level, if it can't be done better at a national level. So if things can be done better on a national level, then people don't have to participate in it.
Macron is revitalisering this idea by bringing up the multi-speed Europe again. Different parts of Europe don't have to integrate in the same fashion or speed, if that leads to undesirable effects.

The EU is currently lacking three things.
a. Their own taxes. If they control their own budget the nations lose all grip over the EU.
b. A more decisive decision making system.
c. their own military
And these are exactly the things that the EU is trying to reform right now.

The EU has always wanted to do this, but couldn't due to British pressure. But now the British are gone all bets are off. And France wants to ensure they become the leaders of Europe now instead of Washington.

Buy buy buy more, they are of good QUALITY.
You neeeed our cars

>hyperpower trying to become isolationist
not gonna happen
you're gonna hold on this sweet power until you fuck up or something happens and you lose it all, or just you keep it forever.
it will take a long time time until you can allow yourself of isolating yourself

when we weren't fucking with anyone but the latins

>not gonna happen
Go fuck yourself we do what we want

coming from the country that keeps most of East Germany hostage after expelling all natives, demontaging all Industry there to give it to papa stalin that's what I'd call hypocritical.

I love argentina, and most people here love you guys too. It's not like that, it's simply that our country is gigantic and we need you guys for regional integration. Everybody calls you hermanos for this reason. We need you developed, and we invest money into that. We being the leaders doesn't mean you guys are retarded, I mean one bright example is the Roman Empire and Ancient Greece, despite being conquered the whole Roman Empire became Greece. Most BRs think buenos aires is so beautiful and a model city to South America, we love your culture and want more from it.

>22% of nominal global GDP
>17% of gross world product
how do you figure we'll become isolationist? as soon as the sea-lanes become unsafe, and full of pirates, we'll immediately feel the economic effect. we'll do some simple math, and find out that it is cheaper to police the sea with an expensive navy than to lose money to pirates and naval blockades from hostile countries.

The first two US presidents tried not to have a navy. It just didn't work. Jefferson had to build a navy and then go kill pirates in North Africa, even though he was an anti-federalist, and doing so strengthened the federal government.

>we'll immediately feel the economic effect
over half of the US's trade comes from NAFTA. it's closer to 2/3rds if you just include the nations that line the Gulf. We'd be a lot better off than you'd think

Still, I highly doubt that a lot of the nation states will accept, losing their national well-formed culture, especially with different languages and religions, for a formless global "european" identity. If anything Macron is literally just riding on the Napoleon wave of unity of Europe under France, hence why the French are mostly pro-Europe, because they want it all for themselves, but when unification and the cultural differences start really to be a hassle for unification, this German-French alliance will cease, just like when Hollande was trying to undermine the french worker's legislation to be more competitive and more european

Then let's just keep Buenos Aires as it has always been, an Argentinian city, and Sao Paulo and Rio as Brazilian cities.
I'm not interested on being goberned by someone else, I distrust our politicians enough for it to be yet another layer of bureaucracy that would include foreign politicians, no matter how much good will they have.
I don't want to cater to Brazilian interests any more than I want to cater to American or Russian or Bolivian interests.
Fuck any kind of international union.

Hate to break it to you but pirates arent a significant threat today.
And you can still btfo somali pirates and be isolationist.
Isolationism means not policeing other nations and being Israels lapdog.

It will, that is the thing, if our cultures were so apart like in the EU, your reasoning would be really true, but in the end all of Latin America basically follows the same catholic mindset with minor differences, to the point that we all have the same characteristics and the same defects. I mean Buenos Aires has even a favela lol. We can keep the regional differences while imposing this common ground catholic mindset in a federal level. Basically what happened with the portuguese in Brazil. Bahia is really different from Rio Grande do Sul, but they all would prefer going to a bar with their family and friends instead of going to work to become a billionaire and feeling themselves superior.

>Buenos Aires has even a favela
are you fucking trying to imply shanty towns are a display of culture?
You are also using religion as a key part of culture. A thing that has been dropping in relevance for years, and drops the most the more you develop.
You need way more than a feeling of brotherhood and sharing of faith to build a long lasting and successful union.

aren't you dependent on international trade or is it more of a "you need us but we don't need you" Thing?

Culture is everything a society has to offer, never said it was a good or bad thing. Also people can say they aren't religious, but the religious habits don't fade away simply because you don't go to church. What I am saying is that all Latin American countries all have this family/friends enjoy life oriented culture that comes from catholicism.
>You need way more than a feeling of brotherhood and sharing of faith to build a long lasting and successful union.
So what do you think is a successful nation nowadays?

most of our trade is from the western hemisphere. we police the shipping lanes because it allowed us to control Europe and Asia and fight the Soviets

>aren't you dependent on international trade
"Yes" but not with the Old World
Isolationism is leaving you losers in the steamer essentially

>but not with the Old World

China and some other asians I presume? Sorry but I actually don't know much about global business.

why leave a good working power position behind?

Europe, Africa, Asia
(You) losers

>>China and some other asians I presume?
that's mostly cheap shit for walmart and they're being replaced with Mexicans now lel. I guess there's the hardware for computers from Taiwan and Korea but I'm sure the Mexicans will take their jobs too

>why leave a good working power position behind?
because no one hates the US government more than Americans. we've tolerated the growth in federal power since '49 because we had to fight the Soviets but now it's just devolving into military adventurism. people are getting tired of the wars and just want to pretend that the Old World doesn't exist

Yea please fuck off.

Lol, the US has never been better towards my country. Trump and Mattis actually convinced our retards in power to modernize our army, so we're buying 10 billions worth of HIMARS and Patriot.

Also more, bigger exercises and deployment here.

We and Pollocks are the Washington's golden boys in Europe and that won't change.

Without the US, you'd be a chink communist colony.

You should on your knees to the Gaijin Shogun for helping you develop one of the best societies on Earth.

Isn't europe old world ? You said that you aren't dependent on them.

so without an actual problem like the soviets a powerposition seems pointless

>so without an actual problem like the soviets a powerposition seems pointless
without a tangible threat we're losing interest and we don't want to pay for everyone else's security anymore

Why would they thank us when they don't even thank one another?

Europe, Asia, Africa
They're the Old World

That is exactly what I said previously

This
Maybe one day the time will come for an American Space Empire, but nobody just seems to care enough right now

exactly. It's pointless, I mean for you.
The comfort of the american watchtower is pretty neat tho.
would be sad to see you guys go.

>aren't you dependent on international trade
>"Yes" but not with the Old World
>yes
>old world is asia, africa and europe

of who you are "dependent" then

North and South America
The New World

>The comfort of the american watchtower is pretty neat tho.
>would be sad to see you guys go.
Someone else will come along I'm sure. We did it with the Bongs

>of who you are "dependent" then
Trade makes up a very tiny portion of our GDP compared to most other countries and even then we only really trade within North America

don't kid yourself monkey eater, even if the US withdrew from every other continent in the world they'd never leave you alone
the monroe doctrine wasn't there for nothing

Without the US in the Middle East, the Saudis and Iranians probably won't be selling oil to anyone. They'll be too busy blowing each other up.

Why do you think the Saudis went all out to court Trump?

Why would they buy cars when they can just ride a zebra.

a car has more horse power.

More like Trump who court saudi

I think we'd be pretty ok 2bh.

?

Compare the welcome Obama got from the Saudis with the welcome Trump got. It's the Saudis doing the courting here, because they know Trump is, by default, disinterested in protecting them.

We get policed by the EU and UN at this point, not the US. Basically barely anything changes, except if we count EU and UN getting weaker, we might secure some spots in Kosovo where the Serbs are the majority.

Isolationism has been dead since WWII, but there's still cranks who believe in it.

Besides, all your presidents since 2000 had been EU puppets.

>demontaging all Industry there to give it to papa stalin
what

i would really like brits to come back as the power who decide things, amerifags are retarded

>every country is forced to use your meme currency for trading.
>We sit on your dumb meme currency because your economy has nothing to offer. No consumer goods, no electronics, no cars, nothing.
This is an unfortunate truth. And it's only through the collapse can we begin to rebuild.

I understand your complaint, but thinking Brits are any better makes you the retarded one.

I wish you guys all the best

We're a net oil exporter, a leader in financial services, and major agricultural power. The idea that we don't produce anything is one of those retarded memes that only people who've only worked in the service sector could believe.

You fags are obligated to pay for our defense because nobody is actually interested in attacking canada, only you.