Why do non-american Sup Forumsackz hate Mexico?

Why do non-american Sup Forumsackz hate Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/yulin-festival/7575016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really don't desu

Because we told them to hate you and what we say goes. Build Wall. Guatamala, if you're out there, you help Build Wall. We hate you too.

Cus everyone knows Mexico is a shithole and obviously owned by the Cartels.

Everyone hates Mexico. If you polled the Americas, Mexico very might beat out America as the most hated country. This is with America running shit for over a hundred years and Mexico keeping to itself. People just hate Mexico.

I don't want opinions from Americans. Thank you.

I don't want opinions from Mexicans, yet here we are.

I've talked to a Japanese native who visited Mexico and the US, he said he hated Mexico because it was filled with Mexicans.

They are sending Sup Forums their rapists and criminals and their politicians make better deals.

I educate myself through memes, now build wall

Soccer.

Also the fact that all Latin American countries produce the exact same shirty entertainment and fanatics end up comparing and competing.

Still, I'd bet the entire world hates the US more for being the kikes string arm and fucking up the entire world.

Nobody hates Mexican.
People hate the shitty diaspora from Mexico.
Same goes for every country when shitty people immigrate. For instance, I have nothing against Algerian people but their diaspora is awful.

Half-mexican here. Lived in Mexico for three years. People are dumb, backstabbing hypocrites, even educated high-class people are ignorant fucks, the whole country is corrupt to the bone and the vast majority of people either are corrupt or would like to be corrupted if it meant getting some gib out of it. Mexico is a failed state with no future except becoming even more of a neoliberal dystopia producing cheap goods for burgers.

Dat food tho. Never eaten anything as delicious as mexican food.

This

The difference is they hate our CURRENT government and CURRENT hollywood. Previously the U.S contributed much to the world. Now the people make occasional shitposts and people shrug and laugh around us because we are the big kid at the table. They don't care for us per se. But they need us to survive in happy peaceful dream dream la la land.

The same reason you hate Syrian refugees.

I don't care for them.

Lies. You see Europeans bash them so you join the frenzy.

Not even memeing you guys are terrible neighbors

I don't want Mexicans to exist, but here you are.

I like how OP concedes that Americans will have ample justification for hating Mexicans and so excludes them from participating.
Hey, Pablo, at least you understand.

No mate, this has been going on since the 60s.

Only recently had things gotten much worse but I doubt there is a single fucked up thing in the world that isn't related to the American government.

Mfw Swedish cucks hating on refugees they let into their wives

Because you're mestizos. You're either white or not

Because you're country is a 3rd world shit hole that is a black hole for foreign aid.

But honestly, the core reason any country is hated is that your country also can't take criticism.

Many criticize India for shitting everywhere, it is a real problem, so they have tried building more toilets. It is a long process to break bad behavior, but there is a direction away from bad behavior.

Korea has some shameful animal eating habits, however we are shutting these facilities down and making a real effort to move away from it.
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/yulin-festival/7575016

People in the USA have police violence problems. However there is a big outcry of US citizens against police brutality and there are many measures being put in place to prevent it, such as police glasses cameras.

Mexico has a problem with poverty, drugs, human trafficking, massive levels of government corruption, kidnapping, and rape and so on a so fourth.

Anytime anyone criticisms you, you flight a bunch of Mexican flags and dance around your hats in the street and threaten to be even worse. This is Negro like behavior, something you'd expect out of Africans. It is sickening to see it, and no one likes it.

Because re-release beans, fry them right the first time pendejo.

>inb4 American get out reeeeeee

I just want you guys to recognize the international border between us.

Anti-Nationalism.

American get out reeeeeee

*re-fried

Fucking auto correct

Been to USA and Mexico
They both had fat people, but the Mexicans smelt worse and had greasiest hair
Also I couldn't drink the Tap water

It'll be harder to hear us over that wall. Get to work Pablo.

I dont

I don't want opinions from Mexicans on an American site. Get fucked, you bean burrito Imbecile.

Why so angry?

Why are you only responding to the US people when you said you don't want them here?

Why not just respond to non-NorthAmericans ?

You haven's responded to anyone but the US.

Your behavior in this thread is an example of why we all think you are Africa tier.

This. See, even the Arabs hat you. You are like the refugees that even refugees hate.

"We'll take the Syrians, and the Africans... but we don't want the Mexicans!" - The World

Ireland is ours. Can't use her. She's copyrighted.

I really couldn't care less as long as they live in Mexico.

chile doesn't hate Mexico

You have quite a lot in common.

>Hat
Oh my god you are so cute! I can't be mad at Koreans/Japanese's

Wat, if anything, we are too nationalistic, that's why you see a lot of Mexican pray and that kind of bullshit.

Hell, if you burn a Mexican flag in Mexico, you can face charges and go to jail.
You guise should do the same to those filthy wetbacks who like to burn US flags.