>Site was given $18 million in tax incentives

huffingtonpost.com/entry/noahs-ark-dinosaurs_us_577d9ff8e4b0344d514dea93

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/11/1120_021120_raptor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MSjjHiysBbE
youtube.com/watch?v=RXn1g0xtUMk
youtube.com/watch?v=TgqF-ND2XcY
youtube.com/watch?v=7W194GQ6fHI
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure common core is already fucking up their brains beyond repair.

>kikes 1
>christfags 0

>there are christfags on Sup Forums who will unironically defend this bullshit

who cares

You, apparently.

>>Employees are required sign statement saying Jesus Christ is their savior

and?

Aren't the last two points in violation of American constitution?

Just don't confuse the fundamentalists with sane Christians. Most of us accept evolution was used by God to create us or something like that. These guys who made the exhibit are batshit crazy to us.

It is perfectly legal to require employees to agree to a company's mission statement.

>no feathers

im an atheist but i feel like ken ham would be the best boss ever

>most of us are gay leftists who just accept whatever watered down delusions get us into the most and biggest groups of people

color me surprised

fundamentalists just actually have nuts

you believe in a bunch of ridiculous shit for literally no reason other than to feel good about yourself and be accepted by other retards

lmao

They should do it when Jurassic Park came out, before scientists ruined dinosaurs forever for everybody.

This. You are mentally handicapped if you believe in a religion, blind faith in something with absolutely no proof is beyond idiocy.

Atleast the fundamentalists aren't giant hypocrites.

>sane christians

No.

I'd just go to appease my autism and see those dope ass dinosaurs.

>Muh childhood was destroyed by science because feathers

I don't like featherfags horseshoeing feathers in every single dinosaur unless fossils say so, but this butthurt because of reality is just ridiculous.

But the unicorns? What role do they play? I'm not breed and raised christian, but I thought anything magical or mythical would be considered Devil's work.

>It is perfectly legal to require employees to agree to a company's mission statement.
Religion is manufactured from mythology.. Religious discrimination can't be a condition of refused employment in a civilized state.

>But the unicorns? What role do they play? I'm not breed and raised christian, but I thought anything magical or mythical would be considered Devil's work.

Are dragons mythical? Flaming chariots that fly up in to the sky? All the dead rising from their graves and walking the street?

typical american museum

Scientism is an even worse brainwashing

There's no way dinosaurs had feathers. That theory comes from one bone with marks on it that don't resemble feather insertions at all. It's a stupid daily mail tier pop science meme.

Most euphoric thread on Sup Forums atm.

Some dinosaurs had feathers, on some parts of their bodies, and they didn't look like modern day bird feathers.

Blame know-nothing faggots for the dinosaurs covered with flight feathers meme.

common man unicorns are just horses with a horn on their head

What the fuck did I miss? Why is Sup Forums worshiping a dead nigger and posting links to the huffington post? Am I on leftypol?

>leaf

Because he legit dindu nuffin.

abloo bloo bloo don't teach them about your beliefs but teach them to be a tranny athiest nigger loving pseudo-kike manchild

You'll be tried for child abuse for saying things like OP one day, i promise

I guess r/thedonald an r/Sup Forums has raided this place again.

How is it, that protestant are in the 99% liberal shitheads or fantic antiintellectuals?

Where did this meme of Christians believing dinosaurs lived alongside human beings come from? I grew up Christian, went to a Christian school, attended church, etc. and never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. Is it a southern thing?

/thread

The Archaeoraptor fossil was introduced in 1999 and hailed as the missing evolutionary link between carnivorous dinosaurs and modern birds. It was fairly quickly exposed as bogus, a composite containing the head and body of a primitive bird and the tail and hind limbs of a dromaeosaur dinosaur, glued together by a Chinese farmer.

> glued together by a Chinese farmer.

really makes you think what happens when it gets glued togheter by a proffesional jew

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/11/1120_021120_raptor.html

Where are the feathers though?

ITT: Fedoras that are angry at those of us whom have not accepted state indoctrination; as they have. God have mercy on them.

Also, posting a unicorn for clarification.

it is in the bible people got assraped by leviathan , the behomoth was a more friendly dragon

Because you were probably raised Catholic thankfully. Protestants make up the evangelicals that need to take every word the bible says literally and there are no figurative meanings at all.

> never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.
> never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.
>literally believes god manifested himself in a womb to be born and then sacrificed himself to save you from the sin he originally condemned you to.
Oh do you believe the other stuff in the bible too? Like talking snakes and tombs opening up by the hundreds with bodies flying out? Or are you going to just keep backpeddling all that is shown false in your religion till you are just some zen-like "WELL U CANT KNOW NUFFIN" intellectual cuck?

>Kentucky
>southern
I've got news for you......

Just be glad it's not a mosque.

I have no problem with creationist Christians. They are quite refreshing.

Those beliefs are just as bad as OP and has as much legitimacy, it's just worse because you think you're edgy for being retarded.

I guess private indoctrination is better?

*tips fedora*

Fuck off back to R*ddit. Sup Forums is a Christian website. That means what THE BIBLE says, goes.

*tips fedora*

>)

so you are saying no no horses with horns did not exist it had to be a rhino?

youtube.com/watch?v=MSjjHiysBbE

*tips*

Fuck off you fat autistic loser.

People sure do love their spooks.

Thanks Mohammad for your post. You make very good points

If dinosaurs were on noah's ark when did they disappear?

G-d works in mysterious ways you aspergic retard,

So does anyone here ACTUALLY believe anything in Genesis? Like the world being created in 6 days, every animal being placed on a boat during a flood, people turning into pillars of salt, etc.?

Of course. All of us do - Sup Forums is a Christian board.

who knows there are legends of dragons all around the world

youtube.com/watch?v=RXn1g0xtUMk

Maybe around the time of babel?

Protestants are retarded.

Even the catholics that this is bullshit

The first nog was a nig nog,but the second one did what the officer said and the officer shot him 4 times
>Show me your wallet
>I have a gun in my pocket
>Just do it
>Reaches for right pocket
>4 shots by officer

There is not a single dinosaur who was a flying serpent with a fiery tongue and a love for maidens and gold.
Trying to fit extinct creatures into mythological beasts' descriptions should be a crime.

>)
leviathan did not fly the fire spitting could be something what god have have created the love for maidens and gold is total nonsense and not in the bible

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqF-ND2XcY

lets add a little fire ressistance and even evolution could have made a fire breating dragon

youtube.com/watch?v=7W194GQ6fHI

God made us the way we are stupid, it doesn't say anywhere in the bible that Adam and Eve were monkeys

They didn't go on the Ark, they died during the flood. Even atheist scientists believe there was a huge flood, perhaps not on a Biblical level, they should believe that though because it's the truth.

There is no way that the whole surface of the Earth was covered in water at any point in time. Not even when there wasn't ice on them.

You forgot to mention that they're charging people 40$ per person to visit a wooden ship.

Yes there was, read the bible God caused the rain if new ants it can rain infinitely without a source of rain to come from and he can get rid of the extra water after if he wants to he's God. Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

Leviathan and behemoth are the the largest sea and land creature respectively, not species, not generic names for a group of animals.
Read the fucking bible.

Fire breathing is a mistranslation for venom that burns which then got popular, like the fruit of knowledge into an apple, draco was described as a kind of indian snake.
And no, no dinosaur that we know of had venom. Inb4 Sinornithosaurus, it was quickly disproved.

Then why are they in cages in the ark museum?

Because they're dumb, obviously they died in the flood their fossils are everywhere

People like you said:
>you're mentally handicapped if you believe the world is round.
>You're mentally handicapped if you believe the sun in the center of the universe.

>leaf

You are basing your argument on a religious book. Are you aware that hyperboles were a thing even then or do you also believe the numbers Herodotus give to the Persian army?

>I don't believe your textbook I believe my textbook that became outdated a year later because scientists found out all their theories were wrong again.... For the hundredth time...
You can see why nobody takes atheists seriously?

>]
the water never went away

theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

After decades of searching scientists have discovered that a vast reservoir of water, enough to fill the Earth’s oceans three times over, may be trapped hundreds of miles beneath the surface, potentially transforming our understanding of how the planet was formed.

bible is real pack your bags atheists

>In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

> Freedom of religion is only for Muslims
OP is a huge faggot.

Well there you go! I was not aware of this finding. Time and time again the bible is proven right and atheists refuse to believe, even Christians now refuse to believe the bible and call it a metaphor.
The bible is the greatest textbook ever written, everything in it is 100% fact if you can't accept it then go become a Muslim because they consider the word of God to be flawed and needed the prophet poohamhead to tell them to go rape, steal and kill

The belief comes fromt he bible saying the earth is only like 7k years old, and since dino bones are found, they must have been around in that era since the earth is so young.

other religious shit get tax exemptions all the time

No it's a biblical thing, I guess you weren't taught the bible

Leviathan is described as a giant fish, behemoth is described as a giant cow, neither did shit, just examples of Yahweh's might.

holy shit mr. autismo, calm the fuck down and take your meds. godamn.

[/spoiler] *tips* [\spoiler]

Xd

>became outdated a year later

Yes, that's why there are evidences of evolution almost fucking everywhere.
>Genetics prove that characteristics are inhertied via genes
>Microbiology shows that there are several species of colonial cells which fill the "huge" gaps between uni/pluri and multicellular life

And several fields like Botany, Zoology or Paleontology that bring several cases of evolution in action or evolutionary trends.

While your proof is litterally "a wizard did it".

Are you aware that if said water (every litre of it) came to the surface an universal flood would be the lesser evil? Because some of that water exits everytime there is an eruption with other gases.

How is this different from the Smithsonian? Liberals are just angry their interpretation of science is not the only one being funded. I say let's teach the controversy and fund both liberal and conservative science.

I was at the sister attraction, the Creation Museum, a couple weeks ago.
Can confirm the dinosaurs on the ark thing, he'll right when you walk in you see a primitive woman and a fucking raptor peacefully sitting side by side.
They also had a dragons exhibit, because dragons are you know, dinosaurs that came off the ark.
of course the place is preachy, but not too bad. All the people working and the visitors from all over the US were nice as hell. The botanical gardens were really nice.
The ark exhibit will be 8 stories tall and over 500' long. Supposedly it's the largest wooden structure in the world.
Anyway, yeah I've been there, AMA if you want.

Okay show me all the fossils that show evolution in progress. You can't because they don't exist and here's why. We cannot transform into a new animal, atheists are so stupid, if the fossils of mutated Indians were found they would believe it's an old form of human we evolved from

>mfw the only country that can compete with muslim religious stupidity is America

>We cannot transform into a new animal

Holy shit you are the one stupid in here.
Evolution =/= Metamorphosis

Evolution works on the population NOT on the individual.

European Christians are the stupidest people I ever met
>the bible isn't real
>Islam is true
>Jesus said we have to accept gay marriage because he said to love everyone

It doesn't because it's not true, that's even stupider
Golly gee wiz all of a sudden thousands of apes were born without hair and speaking actual words instead of in grunts and growls.
You see how stupid that is? Imagine if all of a sudden all the cats in the world were born standing up right and talking, that's basically what you're saying happened. How would their parents react? That just doesn't make any sense

You must be trolling, please tell me you're trolling.
I refuse to believe anyone so stupid is capable of browsing the internet.

No I'm not, I swear you guys are nobody seriously believes in evolution it's the stupidest theory to ever exist.

Thank you for confirming that you are in fact trolling.

The bible even predicted the rise of Islam
>The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

>They also had a dragons exhibit, because dragons are you know, dinosaurs that came off the ark.
Are they implying that dinosaurs who survived the flood evolved into dragons, of which we have no fossil record? What are they basing the reconstructions on?

Ok, leaf. I'll try to keep it simple your already damaged brain doesn't fry.

One specie has two populations A and B. The first one lives in Northern Europe and the other one in the Mediterranean coast. Both are exacly identical.
Due to mutation or because of gene combinations of their parents an especimen with thick fur is born and other with shorter fur in both populations.
Because the population A lives in a colder place, the first animal survives better, is able to fuck more and thus get more offspring. Which in turn will give more animals with thick fur.Eventually population A is filled with the first variant.
In population B the same happens, except with the second variant (because it is hotter).
Because now they have some different traits it is now when we consider them different species (in reality more things would be taken in mind tho).

Of course, bigger changes require more time. But that's something I doubt you consider if you really believe the world was made in 6 days.

Pic somewhat related

It's pretty entertaining, the amount of atheists sperging out over a non-issue.

The bible predicted a lot of shit. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Some dinosaurs could have been dragons. Since their flesh didn't survive we can't know much about them except what's written down, imagine if scientists discovered only skunk fossils we wouldn't know they can spray even if it's written down you atheists wouldn't believe this. Also pretty much all dinosaur reconstructions are inaccurate too because they're just skin wrapped skeletons.

Close. What I read was that people mistakenly identified surviving dinosaurs as dragons.

Not going to read your fan fiction
Have fun with your degeneracy then

My favorite part of Islam are the sketchy "Angels" that refused to go in a guy's house because he had a dog and dogs can see them.

But weren't dinosaurs just a trick of the devil?