Explain this one Sup Forums

Explain this one Sup Forums

startribune.com/graphic-video-shows-aftermath-of-shooting-by-police-officer-in-falcon-heights/385791431/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
youtu.be/hcVSkjYH9yA
twitter.com/bretthoffland/status/751006274427334657
youtube.com/watch?v=dT-nePQuT-s
youtu.be/hpoEpv1I4sQ
youtu.be/iGTUcS-yQtQ
gotnews.com/breaking-philandocastile-falconheightsshooting-crips-gangmember/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll take ''a nigger resisted arrest'' for $500, Alex!

Looks like a job for Mr Wolf

Has the nigger been delivered to the "Dead Nigger Storage" garage?

A genuine fuckup on the part of the officer. This nig was redpilled.

kek'd

Omg...cops are just murdering people for no reason. Scary

HA LOOK POOL NOW BECAUSE ONE NEGRO OUT OF THE 6 GORILLION CURRENTLY COLLAPSING YOUR SOCIETIES WAS KINDA OKISH AND HE GOT WRONGFULLY KILLED THAT MEANS YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ANY BLACK PERSON EVER EVER AGAIN

wtf i hate cops now

Do any of these "shot by police" gentlemen not have an arrest record?

Chink killed a nigger. It's a proud tradition.

>"You sending The Wolf?"

>americans think this is justified

>leftist automatically think there was something wrong with this

Bad way to go.....
Dumb nigger bitch be streaming talkin shit like:
Cop just shot his arm off.
When he got hit in the belly.
Sits there whining

He deserved it for fucking that stupid cunt. Hey facebook my boyfriend ova here dyin n shit he dindu nuffin

Because he's black Sup Forums will assume:
>he resisted arrest
>he tried to kill the officer
>he just killed three people and robbed four KFCs
>he's a nigger and deserved to die

But the facts are:
>he had a carry permit and therefore no record
>he informed the officer of his permit and gun
>officer ordered him to get his ID and/or wallet
>officer didn't think about having just ordered the man to put his hand near his gun
>officer shit his diapers and fired four rounds, killing the man for obeying
>"but muh officer safety! what...about...muh...officer...safety!"

It's hardly different from this incident:
youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

The cop was a pussy and fired without any justification. He should go down on a criminal negligent manslaughter charge. (For the tards who will argue it's an accident: that charge basically says it's an accident, but one that should have never happened and the person is therefore responsible, just not to the same level as flat out murder.)

I don't know when American cops became such pussies, but I would like to see men wear the badge, not a bunch of fucking little girls.

>conveniently omitted the part where the officer shouted "don't move!" and he continued to move (either to put his hands up or to grab for something)

lmao

>FUCK

what exactly did he mean by this?

So because he put his hands back up he should be shot? Genuinely wondering.

He was trying to get street cred by shooting the good officer you fucking moron.

dumb phone poster

Link to full video

youtu.be/hcVSkjYH9yA

The officer was a asain
Asians hate niggers

>tfw this happened in my state and now all the niggers are sitting in the street outside of the governors house like that's going to fix it

twitter.com/bretthoffland/status/751006274427334657

It's really hard to defend cops but you leftist retards will cry foul at anything, and lick the boot that kicks you the first second it doesn't work in your favor

so fuck off

>lemme tell the officer I have a gun, on a stop, when he doesn't know me, what could go wrong?

And that's assuming he was actually compliant, educate yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=dT-nePQuT-s

let me show you the correct reaction: "I guess we'll have to wait for the facts to come out before we make up our minds. It would be silly to speculate."

But let's speculate anyway. The guy told the col "I got a gun and a permit," and the cop said "ok, where is it?" -"in the glove compartment" -"ok, let me see license and registration".

then the fool reached for the glove compartment and go blasted. it's all a hilarious misunderstanding.

i would buy that chink police officer a beer if i could.

>toddler in the car
>marijuana in the car

d-d-dindu nuffin guys

shooter was an asian so nobody cares
get over it you stupid shit

Nobody likes niggers or Muslims
I've seen what they do in France and we dont want any of it
youtu.be/hpoEpv1I4sQ

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

>you deserve to be killed for this

Good burgergoy, lick the boots of the jewish police state.

isnt it super weird that the first reaction to someone shooting your bf to death is streaming it to facebook? I swear this is totally beyond my comprehension, what are people even thinking their cellphones are these days?

Its truly appalling

This is a different thing from what caused last nights riots?

Blacks do

And she was surprisingly calm the whole altercation until she got out the car.

To document everything as quick as possible. It's evidence

The officer deserves to be fired

Yup that was in Louisiana and this was in Minnesota

Don't care, want riot. Gib riot.

Not enough niggers in MN to riot

oy vey yes goyim forget about hillary, fbi and doj and focus on race stuff instead :^)

This is arguably more important than all of that. This automatically hurts trump

Because you're a mentally ill nigger loving lefty you'll give no thought to how many niggers killed other niggers last night. Not to mention how many White people were murdered and or raped.

Yeah there are senpai. And there a ton of those feminist, leftist cunts to get it started.

You fucking idiot. You really think the jew-owned police state won't go after law-abiding white ppl next? They hate us.

All this bickering between black & white ppl serves their agenda.

He was a good boy. Had a black gurfriend and errthang. They just tryna get their taillight back on track.

she did the smart thing

the cops wouldve called for an ambulance, not that he had a chance anyway

she recorded her version of events right after it happened and captured the cop screaming and pointing his gun at a dead man

potentially more useful than a statement written 2 days later

Looks at the protest for the nigger Jamar Clark
Over half of the protesters were leftist white cucks
Half of BLM Minnesota are filled with white leftists

>they'll come after you next
Suuuuure

>conveniently left out the part that never happened

>citizen with a concealed carry permit was trying to get street cred

Way to prove my opening comments you ignorant fuck.

>accuses me of licking boot
>proceeds to lick boot

If this was a white man who died for having a CCW and daring to exercise his right to carry then Sup Forums would be screaming about the 2nd Amendment.

But he's black so you assume anyone who makes an honest evaluation of the situation is a "leftist retard."

So fuck off.

>hurr durr what about all the niggers

Go start a thread about them. This man was a law abiding citizen otherwise he wouldn't have a CCW. But because you're a mentally ill retard you give no thought to the facts of this case. All you can do is cry
>lefty
>nigger
>nigger lefty

Whites are already murdered by out of control cops. We don't have a racism problem in America. We have a police problem.

Cops have become pussies in this country, yet they have more power than ever. It's not a good combo.

>daring to exercise his right to carry
is that what he did? were you there? are you the girlfriend?

>But he's black so....

YOU MEAN POL DOESN'T LIKE BLACKS? START THE PRESSES

Blacks shouldn't have the right to firearms
They're incapable of the responsibility

>>daring to exercise his right to carry
>is that what he did? were you there? are you the girlfriend?
>what are the facts of the case i just read hurr hurr hurr

He had a CCW and was lawfully carrying.

>We don't have a racism problem in America.
Yes we do
youtu.be/iGTUcS-yQtQ

Back to Alex Jones

read much?

>that's what I get for coming to half chan

have a nice summer

That was the excuse when the first gun control laws hit the books.

Now those gun control laws cover everyone and are increasingly restrictive.

It's because of ignorant fucks like you that our 2nd Amendment is dying.

No, it's because of idiots that didn't ship those niggers back to Africa we have a 63% white population and it's Somalia tier in some cities

>Back to Alex Jones
>HURR DURR COPS NEVER ABUSE POWER OVER WHITES

How do you manage to type without drooling on the keyboard and shorting it out?

>He had a CCW and was lawfully carrying.
[citation needed]

but sweetie, we don't know the facts yet! so we don't know what happened! this is just a discussion about our preconceived notions.

my preconceived notions tell me that the black guy was stoned, and that he kept both his gun and license papers in the glovebox. a hilarious misunderstanding ensued and the black guy got shot. and nothing of value was lost.

Driving While Black (DWB)

>hurr durr i can't read a news story
>so i'll be a smart ass on half chan

You are literally no better then a liberal cuck.

Unlike your pussy ass who never leaves your mom's basement I had innumerable run ins with the law. Yet here I am alive and breathing.

My preconceived notion is that you have an IQ of 90 and shouldn't be on the Internet.

Just like every other god damn leaf.

I dont see a [citation] there sparky.

oh sheeeit facebook check dis out dem police shot ma bf wtf! please like and follow

he actually dindu nuffin this time. the cop is 100% in the wrong here.

It's literally in all the news articles about this, i'm not sure why people are posting in these threads without reading those (or in come cases without even watching the video)

At times I wonder how soon we begin eating yourselves like the left, because at some point you bootlickers need to realize epic post/news/ memes take a backseat to a republican gun owner who told an officer he was armed and still got killed. Even if that person is a dindu. Because he really dindu this time. He is the only actual dindu. Had this dumb chink ordered he keep his hands on the wheel (as trained) he would be alive and voting Trump.

nice IQ insult. you sound euphoric

>"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?"
>navy_seal_pasta.txt

You've had multiple run ins with the law but the law abiding CCW permit holder deserved to die because "hurr durr i hate teh niggerz"?

Sounds like maybe he should be a live and you should be dead.

Funny, do you have video evidence nobody else has seen of the shooting?

>black panther lowlife trash
>redpilled

>euphoric rebuttal
low IQ confirmed

A nigger with a concealed carry license

>that's the funniest thing I've heard all day

thanks for the laughs son

Now brush teeth and go to bed summer school starts early

>watching TV
>mother says facebook deleted video

CAN THIS BE TRUE Sup Forums ?

I am euphoric. Not because of any phony fedora, but because I don't have to live in your shit hole country.

post a video of the shooting not what some niggers said happened, I'll wait.

>At times I wonder how soon we begin eating yourselves like the left,
I love it when a shill forgets to keep his mask on

you need us. remember that bitch

It looks like the cop fucked up, but right now we only have proof of what happened immediately after the shooting and the word of a nigger to go on. I'm waiting for dash or body cam.

>he told officer he has a gun!

>You stop a car
>Step out
>Go towards the car
>Some nigger starts screaming "I HAVE A GUN"

For fucks sake it sounds like a thread
>Officer I'am licensed to carry
Or
>Officer i have an arm by me

When he is stepping out of the car and you scream "I HAVE A GUN" Probably all he will hear is "Gun"
When will they learn?

No. Fuck criminals and I don't believe in racial equality.

This guy just obeyed orders as well as he reasonably could and a retarded police officer shot him.

I lurk /k/ and it seems harassment of cc'ers is a problem. Officer is chinese and therefore probably anti-gun rights.

The reality is this could be anyone on here or even on /k/, and people are acting like it's the same as a fat felon on two strikes reaching for a gun and struggling physically with officers in Louisiana.

>still hasn't read the article
>probably hasn't watched the video
>just here to meme

This board is nearing the point where the only actual occupants will be shills because so many of you are frightened by facts. Just stop being a coward.

>Being this moronic
At least read the news dude.

That nigger was a dumbfuck, but the cop executed him in the floor while he was immobilized.

>not what some niggers said happened

as opposed to what the officers said happened? there's that bootlicking again

>niggers vote democrat
>democrats push affirmative action in police
>affirmative action police killis nigger
Pottery :)

He had a gun, most likely a felon.

I said video
Not what the cops said you illiterate nigger lover

Isn't this the guy who declared he had a concealed weapon, and then without asking the officer what to do OR stating his intent, starts reaching to places on his body?

Death sentence when you've got a concealed weapon and you're with the cops. If he truly had a CCL/CCP then he knew from his training that you put your hands on the steering wheel, state what you've got, and wait for further instruction from the police.

Standard fucking protocol.

No, but this is more fuel on the fire. One day a cop will shoot a Rosa Parks and then the tides will turn.

>I lurk /k/ and it seems harassment of cc'ers is a problem. Officer is chinese and therefore probably anti-gun rights.

This. I don't care if someone is a full on KKK member. This could have easily been any white guy with a CCW.

This cowardly cop shit needs to end.

>I said video

But the video contains what the cop said. He recites his actions literally right after the fact as the female nig is nogging. How have you actually not watched the video?

Did you see a sign in front of my house that said "dead nigger storage"?

I SAID POST THE VIDEO OF THE SHOOTING
YOU ILLITERATE FAGGOT I WAS VERY SPECIFIC WITH MY WORDS

is it because of the morphine because you got into an accident? you won't be so euphoric when you see the $150,000 bill, ameriburg

oh damn lol

For once, he actually was a good boy

WTF I HATE WHITE PPL NOW!

gotnews.com/breaking-philandocastile-falconheightsshooting-crips-gangmember/
Yeah, what a model nigger