Is it just me

Or is it really obvious that Kylo Ren is her Brother, Han Solo is her father and Leia is her mother?

I think this too
Also I hope she falls and Kyle is redeemed
Would make for an actual great trilogy

>Han Solo and Leia doesn't recognize their own daughter

>> force sensitive mother doesn't recognise force sensitive daughter
Could Disney get away with this?

>after Han dies, Leia hugs Rey instead of hugging Chewie

At least that retarded moment would now make sense

They know exactly who she is
Haven't spilled the beans yet on purpose

b..but rey being han's and leia's daughter is just lazy writing. surely Disney can come up with something better, amirite?

Pretty sure they are setting her up for a fall.

A big reminder is that her parents left her alone on bumfuck planet, she has literal mommy and daddy issues that are unresolved.

doesn't matter. Ford is dead in movie and Carrie is dead for real.

Im excited for when they offhand mention shes on a mission on the planet blahblahwhatever and then the newest death planet star thing blows the planet it up and everyone cries over her death.

>funeral scene in the movie is actually about Carrie Fisher

kino boys, kino.

Her parents aren't in TFA. So no it's not obvious and they're aren't going to do the something retarded like that

What do you think her poop tastes like?

like poop, i guess

well its a star wars film so yeah

>in a galaxy far far away only 3 planets are significant and the main roles are all related by blood - what are the odds!

Chewie was rushing off with the medics to help Finn.

One quarter portion of weird dehydrated, rehydrated bread.

>implying Rey isn't a Palpatine

>her parents aren't in TFA
isn't that what JJ said? Isn't he the same guy that said Cumberbatch isn't Kahn?

She's obviously Luke and Leia's accidental incest baby that they left to rot on the sand planet.

it has already been made clear that she is the reincarnation of the Force Goddess. who the vessels who facilitated her becoming flesh were is inconsequential!

Idk what he said about Kahn. But I do hope they're not in it. That just makes it boring and predictable. I'd much rather it be obi or Liam neeson. (Cant spell qui gon jin?)