Spain and Portugal used to be rich and powerful world powers but today they are brown shitholes

Spain and Portugal used to be rich and powerful world powers but today they are brown shitholes.

We were brown when we were rich and powerful too, mate.

The browning happened way before it

Korea is browner and everyone hates their life. Not to mention plastic abominations

we were as brown then as today. before white wave the brown masterrace ruled the world and created civilization

why isn't portugese more widely spoken today?

''Portuguese'' is like the 6th most spoken language

t. Lee Ki-Bum

Are you honestly this delusional? Both Portugal and Spain are shitholes compared to countries like South Korea. Don't be like the British and harbour unjustifiable arrogance based on no longer relevant empires. All that European arrogance has resulted in is frequent terrorist attacks in your cities.

Portuguese is the most spoken language in the southern Hemisphere.

Sure, it's the shit hemisphere, but still.

>All that European arrogance has resulted in is frequent terrorist attacks in your cities.
How?

Korea was never powerful and today it's a brown shithole

Is that why you moved to Australia?
Yeah, SK is much better than Spain lol. Not to mention, Korean students are miserable, people in general are miserable and shallow, women are plastic. But we're the shithole. BTW, you're brown, even avoiding the sun like a vampire

Oh yeah, and everyone has to suck their superior's dick, corruption is rampant, crazy as hell neighbors. Don't get me started, I know more about Korean than you might think

At least they aren't weak , irrelevant chinks. The US has to wrangle your own people for you.

By the way, how was that shaman council last week?

You sound jealous

brown?
We are white atlanto meds racially. In the summer more tanned sure, in the winter, back to the normal pic.

He saw a meme on Sup Forums and now is regurgitating it like the dumb, soulless, manlet gook that he is.
Don't even bother

Why do you want to be white? Being brown is the shit.

Pun intended.

id rather live in a "brown shithole" such as spain or portugal than in korea

>today

A more chinese post could not be made

>the levels of delusion

Remember not to (You) Australian shitposters.

I pictured some bucktoothed Korean kid with coke bottle glasses typing this. The thought of such a person roasting spain and portugal matter of factly has had me laughing for some time.

Especially when conspicuously defending random Asian countries.

Piss off, Portugal and Spain are based

Does anyone know what OP's flag is? Never heard of that country before

Korea: brought to you by Pepsi

> call out Korean / Chinese / Malaysian / Indonesian troll
> Australian flag defends him
Now that you mention it...

Yes they are stupid now.
Even worse than world's smallest nation, south korea

You're delusional, they might be a bit poorer than northern Europe but nowhere near the state to be described as shithole. After all, things are done by EU standards there, and so you can't be that bad. I reckon they are still better than SK in many aspects.

Would still rather live in Spain or Portugal than Worst Korea.

Who cares faget

>"today they are brown"
>implying we were ever white
check your privilege english teacher

Portuguese is a terrible language to learn and speak my friend

>t. Butthurt Korean with proxy

Butthurt sout k*rean because his "country" was irrelevent throughout history

Sigh. All these weak bait threads do is enforce that mental Asian neet stereotype. If that was your goal, good job. I guess.