Ask a swede who lives in a no-go zone anything

Ask a swede who lives in a no-go zone anything

Do police literally not show if you call them, or do they just come in large numbers?

How are you holding up? Do women even go out at all anymore?

vilken stad bor du i?

What happens when you walk home from work carrying a six pack of beer

When did you get to sweden Ahmed? Haha. Nah just kidding. How is multicultural society working out?

When did you realize you can't read

Führern sa att dom ordnade afrikanska folkdanser på våran nationaldag.

Är det sant?

Police show up more or less once a week in the neighborhood but mostly in the daytime.

By night there's a hired security company patrolling around in white cars.

Hur är det?

>Swede says he lives in no-go zone.
> Another swede actually believes that he speaks swedish.
My sweet summer child

Jag själv bor i Södertälje, det är helt okej att bo här så länge du är kristen.

Är du muslim så blir du nedslagen och bortskrämd.

What happens then?
Seems like bullshit.
Here the cops swarm everywere

>Implying every European can't just read that
>Implying it doesn't say 'welke stad woon je in?'
>Implying that even if you couldn't just straight up read it there's no Google translate

Ukie pls. Gib primary radar data and go.

Ifall du är blond svensk tjej som inte vill dejta en vidrig blatte då?

I'm fine, yeah you can see them out but not that common, I have 2 girlfriends who got some comment when they were here.
en större stad i södra Sverige.
Pretty chill actually, we have a store owner here who sells liquor even tho he's not allowed (by swedish laws)

Så Malmö?

What was the comments and why do you think sexual harrassment of swedish women is normal?
You do realize that they are just an unfortunate accidental happening of meeting these people at the wrong time from being raped, right?

Better than shit but worse than politicians want to recognize
Dom försöker sitt bästa för att få invandrare att fira svenska högtider, affisher och sån skit överallt, grejer upphängda i trapphusen och skit men blir nerrivet..
Duger la, kunde vart värre.
Det är lugnare än vad man tror, flyttade in i 2015 och bara brunnit 3 bilar sen dess..

Seems less than helpful if all the answers are in swedish.

Have you ever thought about creating a protest rally in an attempt to redpill your dissipating Nordic brothers? If not, please do! Create awareness about the backwardness of Islam and how migrants provide no benefit for your country.

I will answear swedish question in swedish and english in english.

do you ever go outside?

They were 15 year old kids, they're trash but they're not that bad, they're second generation arabs who are just talk and no buisness.
2 of my guy friends (both blonde) got called gay by two 5-year olds the other day too.

Are you high or just a retard?

My butt is a no-go-zone.

The only way people are red-pilled is through experience. You don't think there have been attempts of informing people of Islam, immigration and the likes of it? You're either stupid or have no knowledge of how the human brain works.

If it's a no go zone then how did you get in ?

>disrespecting us is fine
>It's not like it's indicative of a larger problem
>It's not as if they will attack you at the right time

Fuck you so much, cuck.

He crawled on his back as the swedish cuck he is.

Hur ofta begår negrerna brott i no go zonerna? Dagligen?

I hope you a good cultural enrichment in your asshole by muhammad, Sven

It's classified as a no-go zone, it's not like sharia laws and organized or anything.

I hardly don't think that would help.
Most people are more "redpilled" than you think, they're just not as open as you are with it.

Guess you're not white, because a white person would never wish that upon his brethren.

>Six pack

Fuckin lol'd, m80 pot80.

När flyttar du?

To be honest, my mother was German and my father was of gypsies from Romania. Disgusting I know.

Detta

Not disgusting, just genetically inferior. There are plenty of life forms on this planet who are genetically inferior to humans, but that doesn't make them disgusting.

Är gräset bra?

You learn the difference between scum and scum pretty quickly if you live with them.

I've berated a couple of kids more than one time and after that they don't fuck with you.

They want you to think they're violent but they really aren't, they fuck with swedish people because they know we'll take it.
The second you stand up for yourself they will back off.

Epic meme, next time you want to write something, try just to say it out loud so we don't have to read your shit, thanks :)

Här är det lugnt, finns ingen anledning för dom att gå på sina "egna" (sen är det rätt fattigt område)

>tfw I have ONLY lived in those "no-go zones"

I just want to come home

Finns bara brunt till överpris där jag bor, suger balle..
Men köper bara av svenskar.

Hyran är mindre än 2000, feels good man.

What's the worst thing you have witnessed living there? Crime related, preferably.

If it's in Malmö
>be 20
> move to Nydala, back then considered a no-go zone with Lindängen and Hermodsdal.
>police promise to have at least 1 person in the area 24/7
>i don't mind, cheap rent
>nothing ever happened (I'm 195cm+)
>Neighbours are chill, weed smell in flat every night after 20.
>fires in high rise basement every other week
>voting % at could get a decent kebab at 2am
>move out
>counyry girl moves in
>gets mugged 5 days later

Still living in Malmö

When I was on my way to my parking spot I saw an appartment on fire and 2 firetrucks trying to put it out.

>Disgusting I know.
thats some fucking cuck right there. i just wanna vomit, jesus. pathetic faggot kill yourself pls xD

>no go zones are not that bad

Here's some information for for all you foreigners: If a swede says he's living in a no-go zone, or in a muslim/immigrant neighborhood, it means he/she's a degenerate low-life. He/she's probably a drug addict, living on welfare, criminal or a slav. Proper swedes don't live near these areas, and by proper swedes I mean the middle-class and above.

..Or you know just a student.

>I'm a wuss

I was a student and it was cheap as hell. Doing a PhD now.

If you can't afford to live in a better place you're just confirming that I said.

Phd = Pretty huge dick, most likely from an somalian right now..

>Proper swedes don't live near these areas
not for so long, islamic gommunistic revolution will wash it away, thanks to comissar jamal who will send few famalies of his relatives to settle in your fancy suburban house ayyyy.

We don't speak Arabic .

if only sweden could illegally seize other countries land to move their elite and the rich.

>not for so long, islamic gommunistic revolution will wash it away, thanks to comissar jamal who will send few famalies of his relatives to settle in your fancy suburban house ayyyy.
Muslims won't be able to afford living in our areas. So you're wrong.

Here, have a flag.

>to move their elite and the rich
they have fancy castles all over the world, they dont need crimea to move there. the other side of it is when the shit will hit the fann all their billions will be arrested and nobody will let them in in the countries where they bought all them cool castles.

>tfw live in a upper-class neighborhood

thanks. so have you already bought any kind of weapon? what about ammunition?

Jag vet att ni inte tror mig, men det är faktiskt inte ett problem i Södertälje. Assyrier och syrianer är ofta väldigt vänliga mot svenskar, och väldigt många assyrier/syrianer röstar till och med på SD för att minska muslimsk invandring samt främja kristen kultur i Sverige.

Thought Putin forced them to vacate there, something about them sponsoring bridges and infrastructure--

Fin bild favä, sparar den.

>nogo zones
Stop right there you are being charged with hatespeech such zones do not exist.

I know that feel.

Kristna blattar brukar ha ännu mer emot muslimer än vad svenskar har.

Detta. Träffade någon syrian som glatt berättade hur han brukar lappa till muslimungar på gatan när han åker hem på semester.

Oj, antar att syrianer är bro-tier nu eller? Låter du en knulla din syster?

Du är vidrig.

Plz leave.

>var jag
>bo i malmö
>bo i getto
>jag enda svensken där efter mina föräldrar blev skjutna
>få jobb med skitdålig lön
Jag är en del av den permanenta underklassen

Är bara här för händelserna och halkade in pga sverigerelaterad tråd, på väg ut. Höger-vänster om marsch.

>"efter mina föräldrar blev skjutna"
Bli läderlappen!!

Nej men seriöst, shitluck dude, du löse'rt

Är du syrian? Seriöst? Ut ur Svea rike.

Vet inte vad du fick det ifrån?

men we get it, du är 12 och du har just upptäckt Sup Forums fyfan vad redpilled du är bro..

>Vet inte vad du fick det ifrån?
Din respons >du är 12 och du har just upptäckt Sup Forums fyfan vad redpilled du är bro..
Synd att Sup Forums inte är red-pilled. Ta dig själv som ett exempel. Du sitter och insinuerar att syrianer är bro-tier.

Do you fear for your life when you leave your house?

Precis mina erfarenheter.

Ja, om hans familj är bro-tier nog att låta en svensk man knulla familjens dotter. Jag har redan gjort det ett par gånger, dock så vet ingen förrutom hennes bästa vän om det.

No not at all, worst thing that happend to me is my outdoor furniture got stolen.

Got a Beretta 92 for sports.

where is the safest space to travel to sweden?

How can the existence of no go zones that the police have admitted they lost control over, which is also being covered up by the media, not cause public outrage?

People are actually afraid to take a stance against this kind of thing because they don't want to be seen as racist even though it should be obvious. This is what it's come to. This world is lost.

not being born with rich parents = degenerate and improper swede?

No-go zones in Sweden are practically equivalent your average neighborhood in USA (or other European countries).

Swedes are just spineless, proven in the WW2

Makes sense. Would imagine it's one of the reasons they are there in the first place?

We helped Hitler because we knew he was doing the right thing.

From a scale of diverse to 1, what would you rate it?

Besides that and volunteering in winter war for the Finns, Sweden didn't do really anything

Diverse enough

We're smarter than that. If we would have done more, Sweden would have been dragged into WW2 (and that would hinder our economical prosperity). Also, we practically fought the winter war by ourselves. Those finnish drunkards were never good at fighting.

>implying the rules of a capitalist society will matter when Comissar Ahmed is in charge

You got rekt in 18 days
Bravo

Even Hitler recognized that his country was degenerate and jewed (during Weimar times). Why can't you own the fact that your country is getting worse and worse and needs to be fixed?
>inb4 60%
yeah I now that America is shit too

>Even Hitler recognized that his country was degenerate and jewed (during Weimar times).
Here's what Hitler thought about your country over 70 years ago. Imagine what he'd think today.
>Why can't you own the fact that your country is getting worse and worse and needs to be fixed?
I never said that it isn't getting worse, or that it doesn't need fixing.

I agree. The only way America can be saved is balkanization and civil war. Even if Trump gets elected, kicking a few spics out won't do much

I feel sorry for you and your cuckold country, but i also want to watch you burn. I am conflicted.