ITS HAPPENING thread #3

Deutsche Bank

google.com/finance?q=ETR:DBK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFptt7Cargc
independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/financial-crisis-caused-by-white-men-with-blue-eyes-1655354.html
stocktwits.com/symbol/db
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvl9N9GdraQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=pFptt7Cargc

Thread theme

explain why this is happening Sup Forums
what news triggered this decline and why

Ordo Ab Chao

Can somebody tl;dr what is happening and how severe it is? When will the actual collapse happen if it really occurs? Will they blame it on Brexit? Why Deutsche Bank and not other banks?

Thanks in advance.

When you see it...

The bollinger bands are very fucking tight, get ready for a plunge in fifteen minutes

>financial weapon of mass destruction
Can't bail out this.
But can you bail it in?

I genuinely have no fucking idea how economies and banks and shit work

What do all these numbers mean? Why are graphics going down a bad thing? Why is a bank failing bad for the "economy"?

What the fuck does a bank have to do with basic human needs like energy, shelter and food?

This is all just crazy talk for me.

Fuck, pic related.

I trade futures and options, I'll happily answer any questions you have.

Brexit was the straw that broke the camel's back, even though they don't admit it.

You guys scared me into buying silver from Degussa

is it worth it

>Will they blame it on Brexit?
Hopefully.

>two world wars and one world cup and the biggest bank

Gee I don't know. Do bears shit in the woods?

???

muricans must kill eyroslaves to be alive

No, they will probably blame it on evil whitey ayy

independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/financial-crisis-caused-by-white-men-with-blue-eyes-1655354.html

Invest in ruble, comrades. You can't ruin the currency, the most common denomination of which literally represents Apollo waving his dick.

Before OP starts shilling gold and silver, Ill start by shilling bitcoin instead. Gold is an outdated commodity that won't hold up to in the modern age. We arent going back to the gold standard friends.

Why is this a happening? It looks like share prices are up.

I'm no guru but from what I understand DB has a lot of bad debt on its books that it can't unload

its assets-to-liabilities ratio is not healthy. In other words, how much it's worth vs how much it owes. It owns a bunch of debt that it's, I guess, unable to monetize or turn-around or whatever.

Sure DB and CS could get fucked.
If the central banks respond well i don't think it'd be too much though. It mostly rests on how well managed the risk was on the derivatives.
It's DB because its strictly an I-Bank without the commercial side to support the investments with sustainable income.

>Can somebody tl;dr what is happening and
Global economic meltdown
>how severe it is?
Very
>When will the actual collapse happen if it really occurs?
Soon
They are all ready doing it.
>Why Deutsche Bank and not other banks?
DB is the new lehman brothers

right but what event happened on july 6 that triggered the fall here

brexit happened on june 23rd, this is two weeks later. some even must have happened to cause this. what is that event? how is or isn't it related to brexit?

>global internet crashes
what do

Silver? Are you fucking kidding me....

First they broke democracy and now the world. Fuck Brexiters.

as a mean for collateral

>tfw you have your soul in the bank
How merchanted am I?

You're all fucking fools. You really think gold and bitcoin will help you during this mess? I recommend the most superior form of storage: a BOX!

Consob, Italy's Securities and Exchange Commission, has banned the short selling of shares in stricken Italian bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena for at least three months from Thursday morning, in the latest sign that Italy's banking system is teetering on the brink of a major disaster.

WHAT THIS MEANS

The oldest bank in the world, Monte dei Paschi is about to need a bailout, very soon.

That bank has made a number of large derivative trades with Deutsche Bank to hide its balance sheet. If one bank in a derivative trade defaults, the trading partner has to bear the full cost of the derivative in what is called COUNTERPARTY RISK.

Deutsche Bank has been doing terrible, and currently has 90 trillion dollars of derivatives on its books.

Therefore, if something bad happens in Italy, DB's stock will start to plunge, and the world economy will enter a crisis larger than 2008

Germany's economy is a paper tiger, they trive as much as other countries plunge into shit because the general idea on the markets is that when the EU goes well Germany goes well, when the EU goes to shit Germany goes to shit.
You want to know why Merkel is so desperate to keep the EU afloat ? If the EU fails Germany is going to end up like Greece.

I will give it 2 weeks till major margin calls cause a massiv drop

As much as i want this to happen , to start the happenings. Nothing will happen.

i'd rather be right about not happening than be wrong and it did happen.

i'm not rich sorry

>If the central banks respond well i don't think it'd be too much though.

from what I understand there's a lot of cold-feet around cash infusions in Europe right now. The Italians want to do it for themselves but the Germans won't let them, and now it looks like possibly the Germans will have to do it for themselves. Except the politics of bailouts have gotten extremely dicey, particularly since it's bound up in the overall stability of the EU.

I'd actually reccomend long GDX. I'm personally long on that through options.
Gold is worthless, don't actually be a retard and go buy coins or some shit though.
GLD, which is synthetic gold is also a valid choice.

That box looks like my future house.

>having a soul

Just let it stay in the bank and buy prepping gear for the merciless wasteland

Kraut deserves it.
7x1, never forget

we can start the fire

go on stocktwits.com/symbol/db and remind them of

Your bitcoin storage isnt reliant on the internet. Only the transaction network is. In the case of outages, your wealth is safe.

If the internet goes down "for good" you have a lot more problems to worry about than currency and your gold/silver wont save you.

When the global markets crash all your shares will be worth shit and your currencies will go down tha drain

silver and gold will rule the world then

It's
H a p p e n i n g
a a
p p
p p
e e
n n
i i
n n
g g

it won't save me but it can buy me slaves to rule new germania kek

And yet just a week ago Merkel veto'd those measure because muh rules.
Don't you just love Karma ?

All going to plan

nigga that's not the good one, that's NYSE

Dont invest in precious metals unless you have a few hundred thousand to invest. When you trade in small volumes you loose more from trading fees.

you're getting really fucking obvious in your played ignorance by now

Everyone wants to say that, but in practice nobody wants to be the person that lets the next Lehman Bros happen.
I could see a situation similar to fannie and freddie mac where the banks are placed under government conservatorship as the most likely path out honestly.

Not only can you live in it! You can put other things in them, like your gold coins, your hard drives with bitcoins on them. Or even another box. I know what Ill invest when the market implodes; BOXES!

So Italy is about to bring down Germany again, for the third time in a century?

I might not be a gold bug but fiat is just as fucked. Central banks will fall to p2p cryptocurrencies this century. It may or may not be bitcoin that does it.

PLUNGE

Bamp with rare OC pepe's

>pls save

If the markets implode to that extent no-one will give a fuck about your shiny metal either.
Money is faith.

Don't buy silver. Bad Goy

Explain to me why I should give a shit about one of the Jews banks needing a bailout

i like to have somthing physical though

what would you recommend to invest in for someone who has like 200€ to spare every month?

Weapons and military power will rule in the event of any collapse not shiny metal.

Where can I find these "Boxes"?

so let's imagine shit really goes mad max bad...

what's your plan?

this

If you want silver in the USA buy junk silver coins, (pre 1965)

You can buy for less than the spot price of silver, they come in various sizes so you could trade with them if shit hits the fan,they are not faked like bars are sometimes, you save 5% over bars 10% to 20% over eagles, you can buy them and sell them anywhere, usually with no sales tax, postage etc, you can buy small quantities or $1000 face value bags

Basically in a nutshell banks (create money), when you or I put 1USD into our bank account they loan out 90cents of it and hold 10cents in reserves.

That's how local banks work, the central banks like the Philly FED or the NYC FED set the interest rates and the reserve rates. The reserve rates prevent a Run on the banks- like what happened in the 1930's And the interest rates are used to loan money between the FED Banks and your local bank. Lets say they set the rate at 3% that means our banks loan us maybe at a rate of 5 or 6% to make up the difference. Everyone pays their share and everyone is happy, until a fucker like Obama comes in and sets the rate to 0% or negative and then our banks go bust because surprise our local banks go under, while he prints more money for his stupid projects and ideas and then we all die of starvation.

In a nut shell they have done all of the following PLUS much much more.

We are so fucked you can't even imagine OR everything is OK because future generations will have to pay for it. Nobody really knows....Welcome to humanity where math doesn't matter because FUCK MATH!

You cant break something that is actually built properly.
The Euro is like the EU, built on quicksand.
le EU economic powerhouse meme.
The bloc is composed of debtnigger countries.

it'll open in 3 hours

Only retards invest in bitcoin.

How you buy food?
Medicine?
Or a ticket to somwhere else?

Bitcoin is like trade market shares.
With gold and silver you got at least somthing in you hands.

Shock what happens with no electricety.

And will my local doctor, supermarket acept kekcoins?

I dont think so.

>Down less than 1 point over the past 3 days

I'm a bit upset it wasn't 7-0
That would have been even sweeter

Who broke the world?

fuggin witness me you water drinking fagget

Perhaps running out of the steam needed to keep propping it up.

EURO crash is not end of the world material but if your country trades in Euros be prepared to live like Zimbabwean savages for a a few decades until you natural European nature allows you to recover.....

Oh wait your full of blacks and Muslims..... Well children of men style Jihadist ghettos incoming for you euro-trash then.

I'd strongly disagree with that.
Fiat more or less is cryptocurrency at this stage, the majority of the world's currency exists virtually. The difference is that governemts are stable and their word is valuable. Crypto will never have that.
Say what you want, but i dont want to trade contracts on oil with a currency that moves 200 basis points in a day.

everything looks normal so far outside.

This

just because of Özil the mudslim.
I hate him since always and I think he is overrated.

>Basically in a nutshell banks (create money), when you or I put 1USD into our bank account they loan out 90cents of it and hold 10cents in reserves.
No, you put 1 USD in and then they lend out 9 USD and have your 1 USD as reserve.

I'm glad you asked! I happen to have a good contact whom I'm not affiliated with at all, who has a wide variety of cubed shaped cardboard just waiting to be filled with your stuff. You just need to deposit money into a paypal and a box will backtrace your donation through the internet and deliver it to you automatically.

>today is like yesterday so tomorrow must be like today

typical everyday-bias

keep your eyes open, things can change rapidly

>Oh wait your full of blacks and Muslims
>coming from a uk poste
kek

Get a robo trader like acorns and let it build you a portfolio of ETFs. Markets only go one way historically.

YOU!
How do you explain this?

What do you recommend? Guessing I should avoid any of the popular coins

Can someone give me the TL;DR on this? What significance does the Duetsch bank have?

>it's up.
What the fuck am I supposed to be seeing?

Kauf gold. Sammel dir ein kleines vermögen. Nicht aktien scheiss sondern gold münzen z.b.

HOLY SHIT SHORT ALL THE THINGS
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

I'll buy up on flour and oats, buy some silver bars and get my dad and uncle to buy ammo for their weapons (both hunters). We have a farm with its own water filtering and generators. Anything more?

At least the sources include the six.

>Ozil
>Overrated

Stop. Just stop.

Ours are documented.

>TFW living in the Orwellian nightmare is actually breddy comfy.

Sup Forums is leaking!

Sign me up!

I'm almost sure we already bailed them out.
What you're talking about may be the second one.

Orwellian nightmares are best nightmares tbf