Amandla Stenberg was born in Los Angeles County, California, the child of Karen Brailsford and Tom Stenberg...

Amandla Stenberg was born in Los Angeles County, California, the child of Karen Brailsford and Tom Stenberg. Her mother is African American, her father is Danish, and her paternal grandmother had Greenlandic Inuit ancestry. Her first name means "power" or "strength" in Zulu.

boo

it's a dumb name. no one's named Amandla here.

>amandla
>l

What the flying fuck

fuck off dumb finnish retard

non-nigger looking black girls are cute CUTE

And this has what to do with anything?

>Stenberg identifies as non-binary, and as an intersectional feminist. She prefers "they/them" or "she/her" pronouns. She was named "Feminist of the Year" in 2015 by the Ms. Foundation for Women.

>"Bisexual is a word I am not too attached to [...] it implies a dichotomy that doesn't take into account trans people. So maybe pansexual is more accurate for me."

Jesus fucking christ even blacks fall for this sjw meme shit now

>not naming amanda like normal people would
>hurr amandla HURRR

wtf

she is fucking CUTE as HECK

wew

>even blacks fall for this sjw meme shit now

What is that supposed to mean?

Nope they have always been big supporters of this degeneracy. Blacks have a percentage of gays/trannys in their population.

Am I supposed to know who this is?

>Stenberg identifies as non-binary, and as an intersectional feminist. She prefers "they/them" or "she/her" pronouns. She was named "Feminist of the Year" in 2015 by the Ms. Foundation for Women. She has previously identified as bisexual; however in an interview for Elle's September 2016 issue she was quoted as saying in part, "Bisexual is a word I am not too attached to [...] it implies a dichotomy that doesn't take into account trans people. So maybe pansexual is more accurate for me."

Mulatto mongrels are the worst

>white man black women

>her father is Danish

BLEACHED

Still not attracted to them. Try harder interracial kike shills.
Only pure white and asian waifus for me.

>I don't like black women

wtf so she's not jewish at all?

She looks cute. Just needs to let her hair grow out a little and take out the nose ring.

>berg

dropped

>long hair
shit tier pleb

It's hilarious to see americans constantly try to project this moronic behavior onto other nations.
She's american. Born and raised.
This shit is primarily a problem in your country but thanks to US control over western media the cancer is metastasizing.
Thanks faggots.

do us a favor and preemptively hang yourself from a lamp post

You have to be gay or a liar

Kill yourself, faggot

Sizzling rebuttal, my man.

"american" isn't an ethnicity you dunce

>implying ethnicity matters more than nationality

>implying it doesn't

Cool strawman. :^)

why?

>Zulu

Because Nationality is nothing more than a piece of paper.

NORDICKED

Whom'st'd've fuck cares?

>Americans that think Berg = Jewish

Gee not like It means "mountain" and is one of the most common endings to North European surnames or anything, the reason why Jews adopted it is because it's so typically Germanic and allowed them to fit in better

Is it? So you are saying that the country you were born and raised in doesn't influence your whole life and personality? Unlike ethnicity?

amandla stenberg, the hasidic homegirl.