Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9-RkVZvB-c
youtube.com/watch?v=zLk-v8U0bnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Raid and Dredd.

Mad Max fury road
I said it so nobody else has to

They asked about actionkino, not Fedora-core

They asked for actionkino, not your opinion, Redditor.

Hard Boiled, hong kong kino.

Crank 1 & 2.

Aliens

God shes so pretty

Young Master
Police Story 3
Rumble in the Bronx
Wheels on Meals
Once upon a Time in China
Ong Bak

>Is she a boy or a girl? She sure is breaking the rules we've set for genders.
I hate how a girl having short hair and being a dyke somehow qualifies her to be "masculine". She has extremely feminine features but we're supposed to believe in her "I'm powerful like a man" BS.

I don't think anyone does buy that, especially considering how she gets utterly stomped in wick.

>breaking the rules

Police Story 1 > Police Story 3

daily reminder

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added

Why was John Wick so good

youtube.com/watch?v=V9-RkVZvB-c
>5:00
Hnnnng

I heard my sister and stepmom discuss how they'd possibly only go dyke for her because she "has a masculine energy".
Between this and the "genderless" chick in billions I guess I just get annoyed. Rant over.

The raid 2 is the most gruesome and non stop action movie I've ever seen. I had enough hemoglobine for the week after. Loved it tho

Death Wish 3

choreography and they don't make unnecessary cuts

as opposed to this
youtube.com/watch?v=zLk-v8U0bnk

Bourne 1/2/3

qt

Steal
Black Hawk Down
Children of Men
pic related

>Hard Boiled
Yes!
Very good
Just watched Ong bank 2 again, really great fight scenes near the middle and end.
Also
>Hero

Top Gun
if that counts