The national sport of turkey is literally topless oil wrestling

the national sport of turkey is literally topless oil wrestling

and they stick their hands down each others trousers and grab each others dicks and literally put their fingers in each others arseholes

I thought turkey was supposed to be muslim and against gay shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-17474967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

muslims are the gayest people in the world

O-oh... I wonder i-if some evil person would f-force me oil wrestle with a s-swedish boy

l-lewd

I honestly desire a strong turkish boy to go over me and wrest until we both start kissing and furiously fucking

There's an Ottoman rapebaby (unknown ethnicity) who's butthurt about Turks. I started to notice him more than often. He's often seen claiming that we're white (we the word white as an insult), shitposting about Ottomans and sometimes genetics. Do not pay attention, fellow TÜRKs

we consider the word white as an insult*

THIS !
this is our BASED BLACK TÜRK president ERDOGAN, as you all can see he is not white and he is pure TÜRK.

n-no homo, right?

stop being so very gay

literally not gay.

turkey has a rich history of pedastry and homosexuality

I heard the way it works is there is sort of another pair of trousers underneath and the goal is to grab them.
My favorite wrestling style is folkstyle but i would probably do some Turkish oil wrestling just for fun

the most masculine sport

Based Turkey

Turks are gay as fuck

bbc.com/news/magazine-17474967

>Military service is mandatory for all Turkish men - they can only escape it if they are ill, disabled or homosexual. But proving homosexuality is a humiliating ordeal.

>''They asked me when I first had anal intercourse, oral sex, what sort of toys I played with as a child."

>Ahmet, a young man in his 20s, told officials he was gay at the first opportunity after he was called up, as he and other conscripts underwent a health check.

>"They asked me if I liked football, whether I wore woman's clothes or used woman's perfume," he says.

>''I had a few days' beard and I am a masculine guy - they told me I didn't look like a normal gay man.''

>He was then asked to provide a picture of himself dressed as a woman.

>''I refused this request,'' he says. ''But I made them another offer, which they accepted.'' Instead he gave them a photograph of himself kissing another man.

>''They asked me if I had any photographs.'' Gokhan says, ''And I did.''

>He had gone prepared with explicit photographs of himself having sex with another man, having heard that it would be impossible to get out of military service without them.

>''The face must be visible,'' says Gokhan. ''And the photos must show you as the passive partner.''

>The photographs satisfied the military doctors. Gokhan was handed his pink certificate and exempted from military service.

>But it was a terrible experience, he says,

it's pretty funny when Europeans and South Americans call us "gay". Nice projection i have to say.

>gay as fuck
that incident proves we hate faggots in all levels desu and humiliate them whenever possible

>2 Gay comments

>"I'm gonna have to ask you to bring in pictures of you being fucked in the ass ... for, uh, medical purposes"

Mehmet, pls

sup wh*Te subhuman
don't you have a date with your gay bf rn?

retarded macaco, anyone can avoid conscription by claiming that they're faggots. Even if they're actually not.
holy fucking shit you retarded subhuman

more like

>I'm gonna have to ask you to bring in pictures of you being fucked in the ass because you are a sissy faggot thats trying to evade mandatory military service where men are made, so you should be ashamed and be humiliated for being a faggot

Only faggots are insecure about their sexuality tho.

>tfw no swedish bf to "oil wrestle" with

>the gay has gay stuff on his computer

hot

Why do you wanna see a man getting pounded?

>ur insecure about your sexuality
>*gets a makeover*
>masculinity is fragile
>*slaps friend's balls in the shower after gym*
>the biggest homophobes are the secretly the biggest homos
>*blows a dude*

That's true though. If you honestly consider being massaged by a dude gay you're insecure as fuck.

>estonian in charge of such post

>And the photos must show you as the passive partner.
Kek you have to be fucked in the ass to escape the Turkish military

What if you're gay but you're more of a top guy? Is that not enough homo to avoid the military?

All those things are literally faggotry so you are not insecure then.

But being so insecure about hugging a guy is fucking gay as fuck as well.

I will take a baseball bat to your head.

>tfw no mongol gf

Don't forget to unplug yourself first

Swedish faggot

>fellow TÜRKs
fellow TÜRDs

The remnants of the glorious ancient Anatolian and Greek past of the region.

Says the nigger dick spammer

they say no homo beforehand
it's ok

fuck off

this
also in western countries male body image and social position is fucked, often you can't even touch a male friend without being labelled gay. so what is often just perfectly normal (for a given cunt) masculine camaraderie, is seen as gay in the west.

the truth is purely straight guys won't even think of gayness when watching the sport. you think of gay because you are not straight enough user.

You just KNOW some gay king in the past forced this to become a sport for sexual entertainment. Much like America has Cheerleaders or some such

Wait Turks LITERALLY defend this shit? Fucks sake

>Mineral oils cause cancer
>get your balls greased by a """""straight""""" boi

Yeah for sure my guy. getting topless, greasing yourself up and sticking your fingers up men's arseholes is completely straight

Have you ever actually been at least semi-naked with another man, let alone any human being?

Just the feel of your own skin against his, it's not soft like a girl, it's just a little bit rough and adventurous, and it feels safe and dangerous at the same time.

Then the way he smells. It's a clean masculine smell that makes you want to collapse into him because your knees are so weak and only he can hold you up.

And his raw but gentle power as his body touches yours, as your hands slip into his pants.

Don't hate it until you've tried it.

>*in Protestant-Germanic countries
ftfy. In countries like Greece and Italy men are still allowed to be much more affectionate with each other .

absolutely disgusting, you're sick in the head buddy

How are you supposed know you arent Italian after all

Was this cancer introduced by Kemalist subhumans?

>ywn be a KARA BOGA who rolls around in mud all sweathy with your fellow KARA BOGAS

You seem sexually frustrated. Maybe you need to try this Turkish oil wrestling?

>Being the passive one

In little grade we write letter to other country kid to be letter friend. I write letter to you now, you write letter to me in most honest way.

To my friend

In Turkiye there are many mosqu, you hear 3-4 mosque loud ezan at one time from one dot 5 time one day. Is to remind to pray. I pray as much i can, is not easy to get god like because in mosqu smell like sweat sock and feet. One time my mother sick, need rest. Cant tell mosque loud because they beat me linch than who look my mother?

We have holy month is called Ramazan. In this month no eat until evening eat time, to undersand poor. You also eat night so you dont very hungry is called sahur. I get fat this month. If you eat before evening eat time people see you you get beat linch.

Here every boy go 2 step to become man. First age 5 you have to cut penis cape. Second age 20 you go army for 12 month. Is honor but 12 month pickup trash clean toilet do exercise peel potato, no internate become boreing. Because no woman often my friend do grouped sex in shower with brigade. Army shower is open and big for this.

Turkiye prison not very bad. One time I forget pay cheese and security put in office they say pay 3 time much or call police. I pay but have only money for 1 cheese. They put me in jail. You have jail in room with many friend, drink tea play table game all day. You can sock penis for benefit like packet of sigarets. Jail life easy because you stay with many people.

Oficial average income one month 10 000 dolar, president say himself. I only 500 dolar month but he say 3 children minimum maybe that is reason so i wil make fuck my wife for 3 children soon as possible to get 10 000 month

I proud because in Turkiye we 1 whole group society close together suport each. Is because different think not alowe here. For this priest and thinker and writer get asasinate often. But is nesesary sacrifice.

What is like in your country?

respect, Ibrahim.