Chris Pratt is the main character

>Chris Pratt is the main character
>Jennifer Lawrence is at the top of the credits
How did this happen?

literally who fucking cares

She probably appeared first in the film

She is more well known and gets paid more

You actually watched that movie? Embarrassing desu

I haven't seen the movie, but ending credits always list in order of appearance.

Liv Tyler was third in the credits for all three LotR movies. Behind only Elijah Wood and Ian McKellen, but above Viggo

ahahaha she literally doesn't show up for the first 35 minutes and then once she does we still see 80% of the movie from pratt's POV

No they don't. Only when it says (in order of appearance)

she demanded to be paid more than Chris, which means top billing

The real question is why Andy Garcia didn't have top billing. I'd be pissed at my agent if I was him, taking 5th place to these no talent shitheels.

was Passengers any good, OP?

I know it got roasted to high heaven by every critic, but I genuinely liked the premise and I'm curious about seeing it

better than Arrival tbqh

It's a romance that pretended to be sci-fi. There are no deeper thoughts or meaning on what could be an interesting premise, it's just about muh love story.

The real turn comes when Jim and Aurora are able to get the ship to reboot, and the hibernation pods begin to unexpectedly eject from the Starliner as the ship believes it’s in port and in dry dock procedure. Jim runs down to the hibernation bay to try to stop it, working on one of the containment units as the pods in the distance eject, fastly approaching him. He tries, but is too late. He runs to the crew hibernation pod facility and is able to turn on the opening procedure on the captain’s pod before it’s ejected. The Captain opens his eyes, just before the pod ejects out into space.

The couple look out the window at the observation desk at the five thousand pods ejected into space. Imagine the hopelessness. Aurora comments that if it weren’t for Jim waking her up, she would be out in space right now with the other passengers.

But in the script, the ship is actually landing on Homestead II, and we see the scene from the perspective of the colonists gathering to watch the new citizens arrive. The doors open and… Children of all ages and adults in smaller numbers exit.

Early in the screenplay, Aurora finds the gene bank about the Starliner, containing five thousand sperm and egg samples on ice. It’s implied that they repopulated the ship with the sperm and egg samples of the dead passengers.

Cast in order of appearance?

what is this?

Wait what? Fanfic?

supposedly the original script

top billing

Happy it didn't turn out that way.

[spoilers] they repopulated the ship [/spoilers]
I was disappointed this didn't happen.
Since all they did was fuck, why not have have kids while they wait to land.