Why did Sup Forums recommend this?

Why did Sup Forums recommend this?

It's just christfag propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR80OfnYG14
youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw
graphics.wsj.com/elections/2016/facebook-likes/
aeonist.tumblr.com/post/30718891303/from-pol-a-white-heteronormative-cisgendered
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't watch it, but a movie can be propaganda and still be good.

probably for a laugh.

Also for some inextricable reason there are christfags on Sup Forums that don't get scared away by all the cunny threads

It's a great film that's why.

Is that Hercules?

I would argue it shows the christian lack of understanding atheist.

>Hercules
>Greek god
>christian propaganda
what?

>Watching shit Sup Forums recommends

kek

Atheists don't understand anything non-physical though. They are completely incapable of it.

I feel like our bibles where vastly different.

there were one or two 'so bad its good' scenes (the muslim girl secretly listening to the fucking bible on her phone, and that idiot from duck dynasty randomly appearing on the screen at the gig), but its horrendous in every other aspect

Because a Godless heathen like yourself needs to learn the fear of God.

same reason trump got elected

contrarianism

>It's just christfag propaganda.

It's 'christcuck'. The word you are looking for is 'christcuck.'

yeah. superman (dean cain) is in it too

Sup Forums thinks atheism = fedoras and neckbeards, so they choose to be associated with the other team.

>NO more Ripley's believe it or not

He was a good host tebehe.

>Why did Sup Forums recommend this?*
FTFY

>There are still people who believe in an invisible skydaddy that they can communicate with telepathically... believe it... or not.

Hahahahhaha he actually watched it

Yeah fuck off, read some Nietzsche or Sartre or Dostoyevsky or Camus or Schopenhauer and apologise

>he fell for the atheism meme

I am a Christfag and these films disgust me

Because it's hilarious
>NO RELIGION IN MY PHILOSOPHY CLASS!
It's like no one involved in production ever went to university yet still felt they knew how it worked

>youtube.com/watch?v=AR80OfnYG14
Reminder that God's not Dead 3 will be about the evil liberal guvmint putting the priest on trial for refusing to obey the subpoena to turn over his sermons for "review" as part of thei dastardly plan to censor preachers and dictate what they can preach. In other words, even more unrealistic fearmongering with no basis in reality talking about just how oppressed christians in America are.

He's living on the inside roaring like a lion

A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, a known atheist.
"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian"

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the "poor" (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

This picture is ironic, right?

None of that work effects the soul.

O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?

>None of that work effects the soul.
You're an even bigger drop kick than the producers of this garbage, for the record I'm Catholic

This triggers my libertarian friend. He insists that that's not how a libertarian police would work.

Tell him unless it's a voluntary anarchist style militia this is exactly how it would work

>But MUH COMPETITION

All they know is that universities are hotbeds of liberal indoctrination where students get expelled for being conservatives or christians.

Catholicism is a cancer anyway.

Which isn't true anyway, they get expelled for being socially inept and airing their shit out for all to see. STEM courses are hotbeds of conservatives and christians
Says the faggot from America where all the "new years resolutions for white people" cancer originates

Catholics are probably the least shitty of major Christian sects in America

>"powerful!"

I liked the part when the atheist professor was killed by a car and the two priests cheered at his death.

>American protestant flicks
Try watching some real religious kino instead of this dreck.

You don't understand user. God had been breaking every car the priests tried to use just so that they would be there just before the professor's death and save his soul.

CHECCCKKEDDD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK

God is truly powerful

Brain meme:

Small brain
>Prostestant flicks

Normie brain
>atheist movies

Exploding brain
>catholic film

True balance of soul, mind and heart
>orthodoxy kino

>Post/Mid Credits Scene on non-MCU movies
God this is fucking stupid, even my home country has been doing it. Also that "acting" is pretty laughable. I'll ironically watch this as a drinking game that's it.

GOD'S NOT DEAD HE IS SURELY ALIVE

scottish people confirmed as king of gets

Yes, the ones fucking all the boys are the least worst fuck off.

Because Sup Forums is filled with Trump supporters

youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw
>He thinks kiddy fiddles is exclusive to Catholiicism
I have some news for you

>likers

Yes, antitheism and agnosticism should be swapped

I go to ucla and my philosophy professor didn't give a fuck about who was or wasn't religious.

initially inferred it was dean cain's character that ran him over, but not sure if it was or if it was just some non-character cause the shitty as fuck editing, but I laughed at the notion of having watched a scene where Superman killed Hercules by hitting him with his car

It's from a WSJ article where they looked at who people who "liked" Trump or Clinton on Facebook also liked.

It's a pretty interesting read, if not very scientific.
graphics.wsj.com/elections/2016/facebook-likes/

aeonist.tumblr.com/post/30718891303/from-pol-a-white-heteronormative-cisgendered

best one by far

youd have to be non american or leftist as shit to even think anyones seen this garbage.

>Wall Street Journal
>Leftist

All they do is present the data. The only bias comes from people who take it and make conclusions out of it.

oh shit thanks its my first day on the internet i had no idea how bunk statistics worked.

>Jackass
Interesting

PA and Michigan doesn't seem right though. I'm not sure how good this data is

The data comes from Facebook likes

>Why did Sup Forums recommend this?
I don't know.
Even christfags hate this protestant flick so you probably got rused into watching it.

You were memed, you dip.

Why do atheist cucks never finish the rest of the quote after "God Is Dead".

I swear atheists have become more annoying than even the most batshit fundamentalists.

What a about the data in that article is wrong?

"People who like Hillary are more likely to also like X".

The data is already on FB. All they did was scan it.

We killed him part? Because, from the experience I have, atheists, well, some at least, love taking various things out of context to "prove" that God doesn't exist. As an atheist myself, that's quite annoying to see.

all of it.
what now faggot.

I dunno, maybe you feed me your cock, bby? ;)

>We killed him part?
Not him, but no. The very next sentence:
>How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers?
The point is we lost our moral compass and are inventing new ideologies to compensate for the hole in our chest. It doesn't say God is literally dead but that we've spiritually declined and need to save ourselves somehow.

And they'll try and pretend it's based on real events by putting a bunch of court cases in the credits that if you look closely have nothing to do with the movie and aren't real instances of oppresion at all.

>God's Not D3ad: The Awakening
>Evil Liberal Government wants the priest in jail because he dared to pray in a public place
>In the last ten minutes the good priest will be conducted to the electric chair
>But then God himself (played by Willie Robertson) will descend to our earth saying that the priest is innocent and believing in him is the right thing to do
>All liberals die of cancer
>Everyone pray for God
>After credit scene: the Chinese Government wants to invade and conquer all the American Churches to turn them into chink shops
>God himself to prevent all of this will travel back in time to tell something to Reagan, along with his new best buddy, the chinese student
>God's Not 4ea4: The Past and the Pious

What about the subplots? You can't have a GND movie without subplots. Or Newsboys Concerts.

What if Odin is real?

or funny

>mfw actually got "LE GOD'S NOT DEAD! :DDDDDD" text messages in the days following its premiere

Also

>look guys Sean Hannity praised it pls watch

Won't that have the opposite effect

>MY FUHRER'S NOT DEAD HE'S SURELY ALIVE
>HE'S LIVE IN ARGENTINA
>ROARING LIKE A LION

The movie went a little far at that point, had to turn it off

>My aunt got a text late in the night from some number she didn't know with "God's not dead"
>She was thinking about a serial killer, called the bolis that took the guy

Pretty funny t.b.h.

More like Protestantfag propaganda. Watch real Christkino

God's Not Dead is a piece of shit though, even if you're a Christian

your mum should be swapped, you pussy