tripoli and tornado?

Bumping your own thread?

tambourine and taliban?

lol

US soccer a shit
>muh Atlanta United
>eliminated by Tamale and Toblerone

OBLITERATED

Shut the fuck up. You dont know how hard it is to fly to some 3rd world shithole and deal with hotel alarms while you sleep and horrible playing conditions. There's a reason road wins here are so hard to come by. The field was literally flooded the day before and humidity was unbearable.

Australia played honduras away and they literally had an easy game against them lol. You murrilards and your my little sawker team are just fucking garbage and can't handle the pressure.

>Trudeau and Turner

holy shit user give them a break

Trombone & Tobasco

>Taliban & Trollololo

Tamale & Taco

tiki & taka

BASED

Tinea and tinnitus

trombone and piccolo?

>ip counter not going up
Absolutely embarrassing, just kys ameri56percent

>Trackies & Trainers

'You're not getting in'

thunderstorm and tendulkar?

I pretty much speak for all the non-mlels faggot US Soccer fans and all I got to say is that this was the best thing to happen to our national team because it destroyed the notion that mlels was a good league along with shitters like Bradley and Altidore who somehow always get a free pass and a dicksucking from mlels US soccer faggots. Back in 2010 there was none of this cancerous talk of mlels being relevant or good. Almost all of our players other than Donovan and another guy played in european clubs and it was the height of our national team in the modern era when we beat Spain and beat Englel to win the world cup group.

Then around the time of the Brazil world cup, the mlels cancer started to creep into our national team. US Soccer/mlels media pundits began to dick suck the mediocre players and hype up mlels. First it was the league bragging about getting european failures like Bradley, Altidore and an old Dempsey back into the league. Then it became just active fucking arrogance from US Soccer. Alexis Lalas and Taylor Twellmann acted like they were furious with U.S Soccer after we lost to >Trinidad and Tobago but the months before that they couldnt stop sucking mlels dick. Every fucking game was always about how underrated le American Pirlo Bradley was and how amazing Altidore was for scoring against dudeweedlols. Every fucking game you would hear how amazing Kellyn Acosta, Jordan Morris, Juan Agudelo, Benny Failhaver and fuck knows how many mlels players that are forced into the team by U.S Soccer for marketing purposes. And while that was happening, the team got progressively worse. Every game was filled with ridiculous individual mistakes from mlels players in general.

Losing to >Trinidad and Tobago was a blessing in disguise. Hopefully we can get rid of mlels shills and shit players and go back to calling up young talent in Europe like Pulisic and McKennie and encouraging the mlels americans with potential to try to move to Bundesliga or something.

NBA?
More like NB GAY! AHHAHAAH

shut up poodwig

>trannydad and toronto

MY SIDE'S SOOCERHOMOS BTFO FOREVER

>turntable and tortilla

>Trafalgar and Tabasco

divegrass BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

holy FUCK

Tamir & Tarringa?

L

Tourniquet & Tramadol?

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

tempura and tuscany?

HOLY FUCK I GIVE UP TIME TO WATCH KNEELBALL LADS IT'S OVER

Tristana and Tryndamere

>tractors and trailers

For me, it’s Tripadvisor & Toblerone

Americans really are the reddit of counties

Technicolor & Trivago?

For me, it's Treblinka and Tuberculosis.

Tuvalu & Tic-Tac-Toe?

im pretty bummed for no world cup. shame we lost to t______&t________. have to give it another go in 4 i guess.

You mean Trippoli and Tobasco?

>Tapatio N' Tabasco

>Tepic and Tepatitlan

>US soccer a shit
I think you meant
>soccer a shit

Mods please delete this post, it's very offensive