Is it good? Is it worth watching? The trailer was crap

Is it good? Is it worth watching? The trailer was crap.

no
no
yes

It's pretty bad. But jlaw has a nice body in it

This ending is better:
The real turn comes when Jim and Aurora are able to get the ship to reboot, and the hibernation pods begin to unexpectedly eject from the Starliner as the ship believes it’s in port and in dry dock procedure. Jim runs down to the hibernation bay to try to stop it, working on one of the containment units as the pods in the distance eject, fastly approaching him. He tries, but is too late. He runs to the crew hibernation pod facility and is able to turn on the opening procedure on the captain’s pod before it’s ejected. The Captain opens his eyes, just before the pod ejects out into space.

The couple look out the window at the observation desk at the five thousand pods ejected into space. Imagine the hopelessness. Aurora comments that if it weren’t for Jim waking her up, she would be out in space right now with the other passengers.

But in the script, the ship is actually landing on Homestead II, and we see the scene from the perspective of the colonists gathering to watch the new citizens arrive. The doors open and… Children of all ages and adults in smaller numbers exit.

Early in the screenplay, Aurora finds the gene bank about the Starliner, containing five thousand sperm and egg samples on ice. It’s implied that they repopulated the ship with the sperm and egg samples of the dead passengers.

I can't fucking stand these stupid faces. Literally gag, cheap comedy actors trying to do (((drama))) and show us (((deep human relationships))) together.

It was ok
Easy to pick it apart
But whatever I didn't mind it

It could have been much better, but other than the obvious clichés it's actually pretty good. The science kicks ass to big movies like Gravity or Interstellar in this. The set designs are fantastic and the idealogy of the ship is pretty great itself. What's bad is the 'muh rape' implications and J-Law pretty much overall. Maybe if they showed Chriss Pratt's character studying every single crew member, who he was capable of waking up from the pod and at the end giving up and chosing the company the way he did initially. The gravity loss scenes were great, Chris Pratt stranded in the vacuum was awesome and the way they dealt with it was scientifically accurate (throwing the door in the other direction to change his trajectory). Fuck Gravity, this was better, although very predictable. Wouldnt watch again, but I enjoyed it way more, than I expected I would.

7/10

damn that is much better

No, it's kind of lame.

this would have been a much more sci-fi ending and made more sense.

like all scifi movies, the third act ruins the movie

Are there any fap-worthy scenes? I have a copy but I don't want to watch the whole thing, just want to jerk off to tits and good (butt) cheeks

>(butt) cheeks
Pratt shows his ass a couple of times

Chris Pratt has his practiced shtick, sure, but having only two actors for the most part really lets you see how limited an actress Lawrence is; when even Chris Pratt is out-acting her in every scene.

And she still has the audacity to bitch about pay-checks when she got twice as much as him for this picture.

kill yourself. You know I'm talking about Jlaw. And idc about the fappening I want high quality good cheeks

>lets you see how limited an actress Lawrence is

she was good in Winter's Bone and decent in American Hustle, does she not try or is she genuinely not a good actress?

7/10 decent movie. The ending was weak af

it would have been better if J Lawl forgives Pratt and then SHE is the one that sacrifices her life to keep the ship from going critical and Pratt the selfish bastard is left alone all over again having to reconcile all he had done. He sighs of relief of having saved the ship and also guilty at indirectly causing Jlaws death. He looks at the second hottest girl in chryosleep pondering whether its worth trying all over again

END

I enjoyed it. I like pretty much any and all things space sci-fi, and this movie was a little comfy.

The only thing I didn't like was how quickly he woke up jennifer lawrence. A year? A fucking year? really dude?

If he had waited longer I would have been able to sympathize more.

>think I figured out the twist at the start
>turns out that's not it at all and the point wasn't even addressed
I thought the Simon Pegg robot had woken Mememan up because he was "programmed to serve" or some shit like that, and thus understood his pain of being alone so he pushed him to do the same
that might actually have been more interesting

why would pods eject into space?

>all these "7/10" by braindead redditors or shills