youtube.com/watch?v=ymC0_pRU2Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=gfjgISRI5E4
youtube.com/watch?v=T8L-ka8c6js
youtube.com/watch?v=YgUqmKQ9Lrg
youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go home white man

kin ell have to wait till 1 am for brazil on film 4

would definitely recommend shagging a black lass if you get the opportunity.

>Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Gets Impregnated By Another Man.

Who was really in the wrong here?

any true scotsman in

cute girl with the cute ears just permanently busted my bollocks

>Sup Forums
Doubt it. It's confirmed he browses Sup Forums he had a video where it was open in a tab also he's a massive anime fan and obviously posts on Sup Forums
Sup Forums hates Sup Forums
He used to post on Sup Forums before he became famous asking for constructive criticism for his videos.
He's an oldfag so obviously he browses more than /wsg/ he also had Sup Forums open in a tab before

I am a brown person. watching white people become brown brings me no happiness. why do white people hate their own race?

nazi bums

Graham Norton Show is truly fucking awful.

Why do people rate this?

everyone

this goes out to all the DJs

Pewds is actually a top lad, I like his sense of humour he just mocks people that are too serious and redditor

youtube.com/watch?v=bvWqNVnJW48

youtube.com/watch?v=ymC0_pRU2Q4

who's on this week?

if pewdiepie is a rorke then why did he move to the bender lefty capital of Britain when he can afford to move ANYWHERE on the planet and can earn money from there

>"I'm A Sinner For Pussy"- Muscular Footballer Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian?

Is Chichi Igbo in the wrong /brit/?

glad you reposted this. pewdiepies internet habits are of great interest to most /brit/izens

the runty journalist who capitalistic every word

had 9 euromillions lucky dips and none matched more than 1 number

oh yeah I forgot he was a complete weeb
nevermind then you're probably right

Celebrating African diversity

What happened to Tim Byrne?

ill grow up when the high king of ireland bows down before me and annouces to the speaker and listener for all anglo-saxon-jews everywhere through his fat red lips and purple dyed tongue that the irish are the northernmost colony of the black race

Keep me updated on what Reddit and Youtube are saying, that's definitely what I come to /brit/ for.

Use Pirate Bay or Putlocker

What is torrenting you fucking pleb?
Oh right, you're confirmed a phone poster. Explains why you're so cancerous

>he browses Sup Forums he had a video where it was open in a tab
need a link proof
there's a good chance he's made at least one post in /brit/

>‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Ex Husband

Was Tonto Dikeh right in issuing this threat, /brit/?

hello felix

think my brother has gone to a reddit meet

its for womemes

Why are you on /brit/ on a Friday night? Shouldn't you be out with the lads?

>He doesn't know the exquisite pleasure of watching a kino on late night Film4

Pity you.

no true scotsman browses /brit/ lad

His humour is literally /brit/
I'm convinced he posts here. One day I posted a video where Katy Perry asked if maths was related to science and an hour later he made a video about it

Harrison Ford, Ryan Gosling, Margot Robbie and Reese Witherspoon

Brown is beautiful

Promised not to fap for the GF(or should I say my Oneitis, who doesn't yet know she's my GF)

Danish mongoloid

nowt wrong with paddies just wish they knew how to fish so there'd be more of them

>I grew up a butty boy until JSS3 in boarding school when I found out the true meaning of life. This guy, Olumide, was lying down on my bed during Saturday inspection so I asked him to get off my bed o, after all he had his own. Na so the guy jump down gimme beta blow for face (based on terminator wey him be), asking me what right I had to ask him such a question. My mate o! On top my own bed! He asked me to say it again if dem born me well. Of course, I asked him off my bed again and the chairman proceeded to give me the beating of my life. He beat me oooo... Goodness God! He beat the sh!t out of me, leaving me wondering if there was any justice in this world at all. Needless to say, I will never forget that day till the day I die. He beat shege comot for my head that day. I had never thrown a punch before, never been in a fight before, so I promised myself that such a thing will never happen to me again and that I'll always defend myself no matter what. Naturally, I'm never a bully or an aggressor. I took a keen interest in fighting, watching, learning, even practising. That was what also led me to start working out, so I that if I give you a dirty blow you will confess that Buhari is a muslim.

what did the users of nairaland forums mean by this?

crashed (his '91 Astra) and BYRNEd

i could but i cba

0.1% of them, yes. whereas the number for whites is more like 5%

post your favourite pewds kino

youtube.com/watch?v=gfjgISRI5E4

Me and the lads

the gf, out for a stroll

ps4 confirmed the deano console

depressing

Dean, Deano, Smithy, Smiffy and Smithster

I bet they all stink of Lynx Africa

she's my gf now

YES deano, get on Xbox live right now!

running out of images
need some new ones

>In 100level, just like in boarding school, I was one of the youngest. There was this clique of older guys in my hostel who regarded everyone else as "small boys" for reasons best known to them. One of them, Chinedu, always used to talk down on me and assert his dominance any way he could. But I had observed this guy, I'd shook his hand, I'd gauged his strength, and I was confident that there was no was this guy could whoop my ass. I believe I was much stronger then, and I used to take body building more seriously then. Eventually our back-and-forth came to a climax one fateful day when he tried to prevent me from playing a game of chess before him, meanwhile I was there before him o. He scattered the game and I absolutely lost it! I cursed, insulted, waka-ed the bas.tard as the room fell silent watching me verbally assault one of the "champions". After I was done, Chinedu started laughing a wicked laugh, and everyone in the room started begging him not to do anything to me. That I was still a small boy, that he should forgive me. ME? I was ready for anything. Na so Chinedu tear me beta slap "TOWAI!" We stood toe-to-toe punching the life of our each other. The fight ended when I broke his nose and nearly choked the life out of him. People separated us and after that day we became best of friends.

Is the chad Chinedu /ourboy/?

All that money spent on a console could be spent on getting a new graphics card and upgrading ram.

nyet

My fair lady sent me this

Why does he dress like he just discovered /fa/
>ps4 in picture
>xbox live
utter blind mong

'ce

the gf out for a roll

playing footy manager

gf just sent me this

you know i've never seen the star wars prequels

>buying a ps4 to play xbox live on

YELPING that in the year of our lord 0+2017 that people still queue at stores instead of preloading and playing on midnight release

god i actually queued at midnight launch of bo1 and mw3 and i regret it because of the amount of cringey console shitters there were

why do multipack items say 'not for resale'

>I had never fought someone waaaaaay bigger and taller than me until I met Chidi. My phone had gone missing after a crazy time the night before and Chidi was the main suspect, that's because he was a known thief. Eventually word got back to Chidi that I was suspecting him and he came to confront me for having the audacity of suspecting him for stealing my phone, this is someone that has stolen from me before and is renowned in this particular career path. Words were exchanged and he angrily went to lock the outside door so he can come back and beat his younger brother. As a smaller guy compared to him I entered into his personal space, rendering his attacks ineffective for the time being. I pinned his arms to his side and tried to land a proper blow on his criminal face, but I realized that punching upward is quite harder than punching straight. He tried to free himself and the fight turned into a grappling match as he tried to free himself, but I knew that if I let him go he could possibly crush me. I had seen Chidi take on five okada men successfully and defeat them. He had been to the police station numerous times, and he played football every Sunday unfailingly as a defender where he was a real threat to the strikers on the field. In my analysis, Chidi was potential much more stronger with enough stamina and endurance to go with it. Meaning in an all out brawl, it was highly likely that I would end up tired and exhausted while Chidi might even just be getting started. I slipped behind him where I was safe from his attacks and effectively grappled him until he had no choice but to calm down. Then slowly, while still pinning his arms to his sides I led him out of my room.

So.... this is where the Nigerian alpha males congregate?

Dumb racist

If the BBC posted on /ck/, it would look like this.

looks fun
youtube.com/watch?v=T8L-ka8c6js

Friends tried to make me watch a movie that was rated 3/10
Tried telling me ratings don't tell you if a movie is watchable, it was a comedy
I literally walked home

remember having this proper tory friend who once randomly said to me 'don't you think that israel is just proof that if you follow western principles you can turn into a very succesful country'

he wasn't jewish either.

i debated his point, by saying that most countries even had western principles hoisted onto them and still fucked up, and that israel also receives massive help from countries like the US and Germany, which somewhere like Tanzania would never get regardless of whether they wanted to emulate the west or not.

bit of a bizarre conversation point in retrospectacles.

what the fuck is this person trying to say

then who was camera?

gonna go down to brighton and HEEM pewds, anyone joining me?

who

what was the film?

racist - yes
dumb - no

>FIFA '18
>it's still 2017

Nigerians are fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=YgUqmKQ9Lrg
youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE

>obongo (obama meme for you newcunts) soup
Did a howl

>i debated his point, by saying that most countries even had western principles hoisted onto them and still fucked up
the difference being that these mud countries have a very low IQ average while israel is full of all sorts of smart jews

17/18 season sweetie

could be spent on something useful like books

so people don't buy them and sell them on individually

album cover

mboko

I
WAS
BUSY
THINKING
BOUT
BOYS

Meet the Spartans lol utter plebs

Timothy Byrne: Stop messing me about

You can't be racist and not be dumb.

'ora

Fucking hat the King's Arms so fucking much. Bunch of pretentious pricks sat outside.

how do they not already have ps4s

Africa gets all sorts of aid though. They're just too corrupt to use it properly

rated by who