Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hpoEpv1I4sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the ankh

WE

WuZ MARTIN LUTHER KANG.

Surely the image should show a cop beheading an unarmed black man to be "powerful"?

>isis style execution of police
this is the endgame of blm

Kekers

Powerful is just the word blacks use to describe their autistic dreams portrayed in art, dance or music.

Makes me think that I hate criminal niggers.

Wait I was already thinking that.

"Criminal" can be omitted in this case

Americans are all about redundancies.

I really wish cops would withdraw from ghetto areas, let BLM police the area.

For a moment there I thought her twit pic showed her with a Hitler tash, until I realised that she's wearing some kind of fake animal nose.

Am I the only person here who hates cops and niggers both?

Fuck's sake!

wtf I hate necks now

does make you think

Yes

American cops are paranoidand your average street officer are retards (they are not really brilliant anywhere as far as I can say).
But I would probably become paranoid too if I had to deal with niggers everyday.

Holy shit this. Every black person in the country has become autistic 11th graders

>criminal niggers
Now that's just redundant as fuck

Based Jeremiah

Nah, I hate cops, too. European cops are the worst, they'll take their sweet time to give you a fine, but when some little girl is being raped by 8 mehmets or niggers, they won't bat an eye.

youtu.be/hpoEpv1I4sQ

>that mother fucking ANKH
you literally cannot make this shit up

>An Ankh

KANGZ

US police don't accept recruits who are over a certain IQ.

This

Why do you think they had muhammad ali mr black power allahu ackbar die this year?

Unit the Useful Idiots

Surprisingly the feminists, the cucks, la raza and the establishment elite will all be fighting for the same side wether they hate each other or not

Alright im fucking done. Fuck this. Fuck the world. that's fucking disrespectful. I'm gonna go out of my way to make a Twitter and tell her to kill herself if I even can on Twitter. Fuck youth I'm ashamed to be millennial.

Let the record at the court hearing for starting the race war show that I do not support this poster in doing this

Please tell me this has been brought to the attention of BLM?

This isn't true

French policemen are inhibited as much as possible during their formation, they are basically trained to have psychological skills and mediating and using violence in the latest resort.
They are good at their job as far as I can say, (especially considering their awful budgetary cuts) far better than american ones that's for sure, they are basically what a police in a civilized nation should be.
Problem is we are slowly becoming a barbaric one.

If it was about me I would shoot beat the shit out of these antifas ruthlessly until they have no teeth and send them on Cayenne breaking rocks during the next 10 years.

We are not meant to fight with you heathens. Our war is with sin which we lose battles everyday but we MUST win the war. Your war is with God and you've been losing since the dawn of time and you'll lose in the end too. Anybody who goes against your white devil nation in war before Christ returns will fall. My people or any people but when he returns you will be wiped out alongside all other nations of people for all nations dealt their hand in our oppression.

What is it with your plain clothed cops always wearing stonewashed jeans? Always the stoewashed and running shoes and a skimask

copfag here... you and me both..

criminal has nothing to do with it. There's a thousand things everybody does every day that are illegal, these people don't hurt others. Our founding fathers were criminals.

Niggers aren't criminals because animals aren't capable of understanding non agression principals. They are just rabid dogs who should be euthanized.

That's not powerful, that's fucking disgraceful

The black community in the US is fucking disgraceful

They're just projecting all their problems onto the police force. The police are not the cause of their problems. The shootings of black people are merely a symptom of black problems.
And let's not pretend for a minute here that there's a problem with blacks being shot by cops in the US. People of other races are shot more by police than blacks.

>...founding fathers were criminals.
Fuck off Marxist

?

I wish the US had a loudspeaker large enough to announce:
"Bring it, you fucking niggers
niggers
niggers"
And so begins the first conventional war between good and evil.

Someone report this as terrorism

Your post is just the kind of radical, twisted, revisionist worldview that Marxists LOVE LOVE LOVE to disseminate.
And then in classic Marxist style you pretend you don't know what I mean, that the shit you said was perfectly innocent.

I say again, fuck off Marxist

I bet she hasn't even experienced any actual goddamned racism she probably just got told off about being a ridiculous fat black bitch with all her life on Twitter and called it that. Fuck I think I'm overly enraged.

I'm so fucking happy to not being an American
>That stupid dog filter
AAAAAAARGH

I want to kill niggers so badly.

Lol

Literall an autistic 17 year old faggot

I mean for Christ's sake, she's literally praising the beheading of an officer of the law. ISIS style. Just what the actual fuck? What the hell is going through their minds that they think that's a reasonable response to, well, ANYTHING? Especially in light of this unicorn of "black oppression" that so grips the US media.
The media. That's what this comes down to. They've been telling black people lies for decades now. Their hands are bloody.

>le 'urr 'durrr le found fathers wuz crimnals :))) i lernt dis in my college clazzz....

>Nigger
>power

Tyron pls

I approve of that image and I hope niggers act on it. Niggers don't know that the zookeepers, I mean police are the ones protecting them when they chimp out.

Dunno but do you think I ll get to kill niggers soon or what?

I'm no good with police.

>be me in chicago
>be mixed race
>be walking home with latvian friend from work
>walk alleys because sidewalks are filled with hipster scum and activists with clipboards
>police pull up in alley
> stop me and my latvian friend, search us both, go thru our bags, takes wine from friends bag he was tipped with after doing a tattoo
>"the fuck is this about?"
>"recieved a call that you two fit the description for"

REALLY? My tall half breed ass I might look a little hoodish but my white ass fresh-outta-europe broheem fit a ducking description?

That's all they need to say to stop you and search your shit. I just don't talk to cops

This

Police are their best friends. Once they stop caring I will finally get to kill niggers for free.

You're a real nutter, kiddo. Learn to conversation like an adult or stop posting any time. I'm here to help you help yourself, but it's clear you're too triggered to have even a semblance or adult conversation.

I know people like you IRL, you're a child; A psychotic child who's projecting all of his own insecurities onto others.

You fit the description. Not him. Well half of you did lol. NOW STOP RESISTING.

return to reddit faggot

I agree, a divine miracle is pretty much the only hope your people have of amounting to anything.

wow i hate police now

>Accuses me of being Reddit
>This post
LOL?

Fuck this gay earth indeed. I'm gonna rage for a bit and maybe go look up her twitter for a nice trolling. I'm very triggered.

I know a guy that lives rent free in a condo that his father owns in Hell's Kitchen, NYC. He works a hands off shill job (ie, he just has to show up and delegate tasks 8 hrs a day) for 100k/yr or better and gets handed free shit everywhere he goes.

And he still bitches and moans about white privilege.

Nothing will EVER be enough for them.

Remember folks, this is a really good time to attack Hillary with shit like "If Hillary Clinton were black, she would not have gotten away with what she did". The niggers will respond well if you use the white privilege thing on Hillary.

been reading this whole exchange and it's clear you're the faggot. Your behaviour is the typical passive-agressiveness of nu-males- you lob a bait grenade like "... the Founding Fathers were criminals hurr" into the mix and then act all innocent when it rustles some jimmies.
At no point do you proffer evidence of your outrageous insinuation that the Founding Fathers of the USA were akin to niggers in their criminality, or even that they were in fact criminal. Where's the proofs, faggot?
Also the whole line about 'projecting your insecurities onto other people' is retarded nigger psychology learned from hip hop culture. We're in the post-ironic era. We care about stuff and are not afraid to admit it. Identity is important.
Get used to it.

This is the best plan of action, use the guise of a police "strike" ala robocop.

It's a sad day when a Brit and an ex-British colony with a reigning English monarch as their head of state has to jump in and defend the founding fathers of the US... from an IP originating from the US.

I think its some kind of slutfinding filter, seen a lot of profile pics with the same dog effect, theyve become literal bitches

>conversation is a verb
Fuck you

Just officially designate black neighborhoods "no-go" zones for the cops.

Adverb

Indeed.

You sure type like a nigger.

If everyone on Sup Forums are autistic 11th graders and every black is an autistic 11th grader then...

SHEEIIT

Didn't I see your comment on YouTube somewhere?

>"recieved a call that you two fit the description for"

did he ask you to spread your cheeks?