Screenshot of Alton Sterling reaching for his pocket in which a firearm was located

Screenshot of Alton Sterling reaching for his pocket in which a firearm was located.

He was a pedophile, felon, bootleg CD seller, and most likely a drug dealer, based upon his previous drug possession charges... But these black lives matter folk are right...

Dindu nuffin at it's finest.

Other urls found in this thread:

philandocastile.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=gdTtxgoIaoM
youtube.com/watch?v=lBoK_73NMJs
instagram.com/p/BHiQVU-j-bU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Filmed in Niggervision™ Narrowscreen, for your viewing pleasure.

I would just like to point out that the officer's gun has yet to be drawn at this point.

Nigger criminal degenerate obviously had it coming.

The nigger had a gun in his pocket. He was resisting arrest. He was an imminent threat to the health and life of the officer.

The officer also made warning after pulling out his gun which was after the NEET attempted to reach into his pocket. He clearly continued to resist and move his free arm after being yelled at continuously at gun-point not to.

The man had already been tazed and continued to resist. (Shown at the beginning on one of the released videos)

I don't see how someone could be degenerate enough to believe the man was in some way, shape, or form even slightly innocent.

>pedophile
He had sex with a teenager when he was 21

am i the only person who felt nothing watching this fucking degenerate die? all i thought about was that this world is a safer place.

Can someone link me the proof of the guy being convicted for sexual relations with a minor?

Why are niggers incapable of holding the phone horizontally while filming?

doesn't matter if you're 21 or 80 :)

Did the chimpout happen yet?

nevermind got it .

Not gonna happen :(

>be 21
>refuse teen poon
Literally gay

>fighting cops while reaching into pocket
>Cop1: "He's got a gun! Gun!"
>Cop2 draws his gun and put it in dindu's face
>Cop2: "Brah, if you fucking move, I swear to god..."
>Dindu clearly moves hand towards pocket
>BANG

Nig.
Nog.
Nig.
Nog.
Nig.
Nog.
Pahlice! Betta be filmin! Hurry get ma camera out. He shootin!
To much to process for her to think about turning the camera on it's side.

why doe

Idk I was watching streams last night it was all peaceful but angry protests. I hope New Orleans burns tonight or this weekend

Why don't blm focus on philandro he was shot while actually following orders and was a good black without as bad as a track record. Is it because the cop was Asian and he was a registered Republican.

Category 3+ chimpout when?

Is there going to be a fucking drama for every nigger that gets killed.

They even show this fucking shit here in Germany.
Like I fucking care if some nig gets shot 10000km away.

The only logical action would be to blow up a large trading centre within the states in an attempt to destroy the nation, so you don't have to hear about every harambe and a bullet or two.

Tell them what you really think pol
philandocastile.net/

Ehh, your pic needs some more work OP. Din. du. nuffing.

WHERE ARE THE CHIMPOUTS

I need something to sate my schadenfreude.

Will there be anything like baltimore or Ferguson? Can we get comfy soon?

SO GLAD THE POLICE DID THERE JOB AND EXTERMINATED ANOTHER NIGGER CRIMINAL

THANK YOU COPS!!!

#BlueLivesMatter
#NonCriminalLivesMatter

IF YOU LIKE THAT POST LIKE FOLLOW SUBSCRIBE
DONT FORGET TO THUMBS UP MY ASS

Love around 6:20 in the video she is like
>The officer told him not to move and he moved so he was shot about 4 times.

Like, nice! Degenerate fucking niggers, man.. I swear.

Man, he ain't had a gun, he was just reaching to give the officer his newest mixtape.

word. who ready for /comfy/ here?

The video shows the two cops on top of the guy. His left side is pinned down pretty well, but the officer trying to pin the right side down is struggling due to it most likely being the guys dominant hand, and the car being in the way. The cop yells "he's got a gun" which was the entire reason they arrived on scene in the first place, and one of the officers draws his weapon. You can clearly see the black guys right shoulder moving frantically and then the officer trying to restrain him yells "he's going for the gu-" as his partner shoots him. The camera pans away the cop yells "get on the ground" because he presumably tried sitting up after being shot which is evident because his body is in a different position. A gun is immediately removed from his RIGHT pocket.

Seems pretty open and closed to.me, but you bet your ass BLM will ignore everything I've just said and riot.

is anyone going to poast the video

Well, you got dubs.
youtube.com/watch?v=gdTtxgoIaoM

>He was a pedophile
>and most likely a drug dealer

Why are you fags being so disingenuous when you claim to have facts on your side?

You only hurt your credibility

Is there any video of the nigger being shot?

If he would have been killed by another nigger, not one black person would have batted an eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBoK_73NMJs

pol absolutely BTFO!! GAME OVER!! pol on suicide watch, FACTS!! FACTS!! FACTS!!, stay woke

What is disingenuous about him being a pedo?

how do they know he had a gun if he hadn't pulled it out yet?

Can't wait for the chimpouts man. I love seeing the dumb niggers cripple themselves even more. Even when they are in the wrong. So comfy.

lol

cheers

>He was a pedophile, felon, bootleg CD seller, and most likely a drug dealer, based upon his previous drug possession charges...

EXECUTED

Hey we got another one up in MN who trued to pull his ILLEGALLY STOLEN gun on a police office during a traffic stop because she was driving 45mph over the posted limit. DUMB as rocks STUPID COONS!

The police report that got the officers there in the first place stated that he had threatened someone with a firearm.

>When_The_Kush_Hits.jpg
>Nutted_But_She_Still_Sucking.jpg

>>Dindu clearly moves hand towards pocket

you actually see that in the vid that OP screencapped?

youre fucked mate

instagram.com/p/BHiQVU-j-bU/

Best quality vid for anyone who hasn't seen it

Pirate music get shot

So did you but it doesn't make it right.

>instagram.com/p/BHiQVU-j-bU/
Is it just me or the guy tried to grab something and the police shoot him? On my guess it was a gun.

Yeah - in this screenshot IT LOOKS like the officer is calmly telling him not to reach.

But IF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO. It took the officer LESS THAN A SECOND to take out his gun, and within TWO SECONDS of said gun being drawn the man was fatally shot

its your cuck media mohammed

you're a slave state to nigger obama and it's meant to drive a global culture of anti-authoritarian sentiment despite the nogs and wogs supporting this narrative supporting an authoritarian regime

it's meant to rile you up which further justifies retards here because WOW EVEN EUROPE WOW IT MUST BE TRUE WOW

kek m8

It looks to me like he's staring at officer that's on his right side and not moving. The OP's screengrab happens several seconds before he's shot. You can see his left hand is splayed which is what you'd do when trying to show someone you don't have harmful intent (showing hand is empty). Going at it frame by frame it looks like he tries to push the officer's hand out of his face before the cop in the foreground says the "You fuckin move and I swear to God" (he doesn't actually say what will happen).

What I actually think is happening is the officer who's on his left arm got jumpy, misinterpreted something going on after hearing that he had a gun, and made a split second decision and shot the guy.

>reaching for his pocket in which a firearm was located.

do you have xray vision?

No, I read the CNN article, and there is a video that shows the firearm being removed from his pocket after he'd been shot.

Also at least one witness (the Middle Eastern guy who owns the store they were at) said he was right there and didn't see his hand go towards his pocket.

Given that the cops have a strong incentive to lie, and the owner of the store doesn't, who is a more credible source?

>webbietrill -- Smh this the shit you won't see on the news. This the shit that make a nigga wanna go back to his old ways. Fuck all dis pussy ass tweetin Facebook post ! Get out and do sum bout dis shit mane! Ion got nun else to say! Tag every rapper meet me in Baton Rouge its going down

Please note the use of the word "Ion"

Didn't even make this up

If he was "right there" at a angle similar to the video, he didnt see enough of anything to comment on it.

Clearly he wasn't there at the "angle similar to the video" because it would have blocked the camera. What the hell are you talking about?

Are you retarded? He could have been next to the person filming, or behind, which is likely because he's not in the video. Unless you have a version of the video with this guy crouched down behind the officers, looking under the car where his arm and pocket were, he didnt see jack shit.

Though I saw a shot where the cop on his legs had what I think was his gun out first, and the "suspect" tried to grab at it.
I belive this was right before the cop closest to the camera drew his gun.
Anyone else see this?

And I thought I heard it was the cop on his legs was the one who shot him.

Didn't see him reach for it does NOT mean he saw him *not* reach for it.

What I see is

1) a convict on parole with a Bloods tattoo and a red shirt,
2) illegally carrying a gun,
3) who is suspected of pulling that gun on someone in the parking lot
4) ignoring police instruction to get on the ground and submit to a search
5) who is still standing AFTER BEING TASERED f
6) finally being dragged down to the pavement 7) while the cops, have SOMEHOW managed to avoid drawing their guns on him up to this point in a tense confrontation with an armed suspect
7) Struggling to pin his arms and failing to pin his right arm near his right pocket where there absolutely is a gun
and
8) both cops flinching and scrambling as the first shot is fired, screaming at the guy to stay on the ground before having to shoot him.

You can't even tell in the video where the first shot was fired, it clearly isn't the cop kneeling near his head. My guesses are the cop struggling to pin the guy's right arm during the struggle either A) shot after he failed to stop the guy's right arm reaching down towards the pocket B) accidentally fired the first shot while trying to subdue the guy or C) the guy actually did get his hand on his own gun and manage to fire it inside his pocket, which explains both cops flinching like that.

Or, you know, anywhere else beyond the 30 degree FOV that the camera shows.

The guy says he was 2 feet away, which is probably an exaggeration but can at least mean "close enough to see shit". If his view was blocked he would not have made such a definitive statement.

Again, who has more to gain by lying in this situation? Time and time again cops have shown they're not above falsifying reports to avoid consequences, and only when crystal clear footage is found do they get punished. The video doesn't clearly show him reaching for his gun, so it's the cops' word against the witnesses, and so far the only witness to claim he had a good view says he wasn't reaching for his pocket. Given all the circumstances, I am more apt to believe the non-cop.

>bootleg cd seller
thats fucking crazy, holy shit why wasnt the NSA watching this guy?

Ayo real talk, this nigga got shot for noo FUCKING REASOn. I kno yall out here tryna talk he was alll bad and shit but real talk, he was just tryna get his. Like you aint ever tryna get money. Nigga was straight up MURDERED

>convict on parole

Meaningless given that the cops did not have that information.

>red shirt

lol

>carrying a gun

Police have not said the thing they took from his pocket was a gun, and the video certainly doesn't support it being a gun given how tiny the object is.

>4-6

Somehow police in every country except the US manage to subdue people without shooting them. Also is there evidence that all this stuff happened? The only video I've seen besides the one that only shows the actual shooting is very unclear and it's hard to make out what's being said and who's saying it.

>there is absolutely a gun

Again, they may have thought there was one because of the 911 call, but there has been no confirmation that it really was.

>having to shoot him

"Having" to shoot, kek. This kind of phrasing makes it obvious you're not trying to look at it objectively, but instead framing it from the point of view of "I want this guy to be guilty, now how can I interpret everything so that that conclusion seems valid?"

>B) accidentally fired

To me this seems likely. The cop grabbing at his right arm seemed extremely agitated, moreso than cops are in these types of arrest videos. The cop on his left arm ends up on the ground by the end of the shooting, which suggests he didn't fire the last few shots at least given the angles involved. He shouts "FUCK" which could have meant "FUCK this ended badly", "FUCK why did the other officer shoot" or "FUCK why did I shoot", all of which came from different scenarios.

Nobody's saying anything against him selling cds. But you wave a gun around in public and guess what? Pretty good chance the cops are going to show up shortly. And when they do if you're going to choose to resist, they're going to put you down one way or the other.
You don't wanna get "murdered" by the "po-po's" Dont be a fucking idiot.

Why wouldn't the cops know this?
Who do you think arrested him in the 1st place.
Do you think that cops don't know who the local "thugs" are?
Even if they didn't he's been hanging in that parking lot for months. If you'll look at his facebook or the video he appears to have a thing for wearing predominantly red, a sign in the inner city proclaiming himself affiliated with the bloods (which he was) and the cops would have been aware of what his attire was signifying.
And they are responding to what the know is a potentiality dangerous situation in a bad neighborhood.
They weren't going to show up like the welcome wagon with a cheese basket.

The convenience store clerk confirmed that the cops had tried to taser Sterling and also that he knew Sterling had a gun and had bought it a few weeks before.

He was a member of the Bloods, or at least a wannabe.

I am looking at this objectively, and I grow very suspicious when I see news headlines that say 'shot for selling CDs'...

Cops are supposed to take ZERO chances with suspects they think might be armed. Period. It's only because they're so afraid of being called racist that they did not run up to him with guns drawn from the start after a 911 call that Sterling had pulled a gun on somebody. For fuck sake, think of that for a second, a few years ago they would have charged in with guns drawn in the first place. Maybe then he would have listened to their instructions.

Nobody wants these shootings to happen but you also have to give credit to cops when they do what they can to avoid this. We can see that they fail to secure his right arm, we can see that they were right in believing him to be armed.

What were they supposed to do? They did everything they could to restrain him and they still could not stop him from fighting them and had to judge whether he was trying to go for the gun in his pocket.

You act like Sterling had no role in what happened to him. That's just a dangerous narrative to put out there, especially when we don't have the full facts of the sequence of gunshots. Who's not being objective? Seriously grow up, the world is a place with real and dangerous consequences and things like this happen when people act out stupidly, the cops aren't obligated to risk their lives over your bullshit attitude even though the cops in this case did put themselves at incredible risk to avoid violence.

Sorry to go off on this red shirt thing but..
If you've ever lived in the inner city you'll see this for yourself.
Nobody's just coincidently wearing predominantly red clothing hanging out on a street corner all day. If they were they would quickly be called out by other wearing red shirts.
That shirt is a proclamation ot the world. I'm affiliated with a gang, I'm living the thug life, and if you fuck with me there's going to be a problem.
He's declaring "I am a dangerous person and to take that into account when you deal with me."
Well the cops are going to take that into account when they're dealing with him also, and act accordingly.