Damn

damn

Ellen Page looks like THAT?

FTM transition when?

why is she built like a powerlifter is this shopped?

why does she have abs on her chest?

Squats and oats brah

ACT

I'm starting to believe that lesbian post.

any more with that jacket pulled to the side?

damn shes smoking hot

not good

Holy Fucking Yum

Chloe grabbing abit of zoey

Why have no NFL teams signed her yet???

Thats a t-shirt with that designed on. Like how they have those fake tuxedo shirts

cute couple
but what's their tax plan?

SSGOMAD

she can't beat MY waifu

Big Girl

Daisy "too big for Smash Bros" Ridley

she now gay or what?

getting in shape for kick ass 3

She used to look weird when she was young, but God damn, she's so fucking strange looking in these pics.

It's the grandma clothes. Who the fuck makes her dress like that?

Dadbod strong

it's not

that gut

>gut
Those are ribs you mongoloid.

What Jojo character is this?

Pretty sure they used a body double

Is this shopped?

you have to be really sad to make something like this. Everyone knows Chloe is packing at least an 8 inch dong. She should sue the guy for defamation.

left is tom cruise

Posting the classic that started it all

>ribs stick out more than her tits

She should just transition to a man at this point.

kekkerino

I know we joke around about her but if the opportunity presented itself I would shag her like no tomorrow and suck the farts out of her hairy arse.

>implying you would be the one doing the shagging and not Chloe

Better pepper that angus boy!

Not abs, she has 4 tits.

Nice abs bro

see

In contrast

I bet she's into fisting

Me on the right

FAKE

What does that face convey?

BDSM

no

It was the bottle one

Damm chloe grace morötz looks like THAT?

>your one job is to look good

>you look like a fridge

how is she even famous

hollyjew is fucked up.

You can tell why they chose to do a side shoot, and even still she manages to look like a barn door.

>he doesn't have a fridge fetish

Help me have more of these.
Post your best

Does anyone have the arnold/jamie lee pasta edited for pedro/chloe?

Puberty destroyed this poor girl.

>those wrists, hands, forearms, elbows
She really is insanely robust Tbh

>how is she even famous
Nepotism.

Also her body isn't that bad imo, she just sucks at dressing herself. Delevingne has a box bod too but it doesn't show until she's in lingerie or a swimsuit (granted it helps that she's probably thirty pounds lighter than Moretz).

>tfw she should've used mtf hormones

Imagine being Zoey on that carpet and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your cubic body and horrific chubby burger face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Zoey and not only stand in front of the cameras while Chloe Moretz gigantic arm keeps you from running away , the favorable lighting barely concealing her sheertop and nonexistent bellybutton, and just stand there, photo after photo, hour after hour, while she perfected that body. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking chest but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking donut face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of zac efron and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in California. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her enormous stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "grotesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with burger kings in the previous months. And then the paparizzos call for another photo, and you know you could kill every single person on the carpet before the security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Zoey. You're not going to lose your future movie career over this. Just bear it. Show your face and bear it.

she's a fucking goblin

T H I C C

What happened, bros...

that's the way we like the bitch

can't believe that dude is rocking that hairstyle.
takes balls.

>bitch
not butch,

you had one chance and you blew it.

When did she peak?

>playing an original character in the Suspiria remake

For what purpose.

Seriously, is this achievable natty?

She'd look better for her bodytype if she got fit.

This is the kind of girl you need to reproduce with if you want Chad sons

you'd fuck her silly given half the chance

Is she natty?