Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZebWjPGJGuE
youtube.com/watch?v=t2VEmuyipwE
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnRF5zyIKE
youtube.com/watch?v=109FfAnkiwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sarah Bolger

In preacher they got an Irish actress to play an american cahracter and and english actor to play and Irish character.

That does not make sense.

they were cheap

MUH DICK

Saoirse Ronan

Why, Jimmy Bennett of course

Fuck off faggot

The only true nationality is based on ethnicity

Hate her and her cunt husband, even moreso after Preacher, call it edgy 90s garbage if you want but the TV series was worse and they were without a doubt THE worst things about it

>t. trying hard to fit in

Brendan Gleeson is the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZebWjPGJGuE

This feelin' inside~~

lol, fuck off.

I haven't even seen preacher because of the plastic paddy accent. I find it unbearable .JUST HIRE SOMEONE WITH THE ACCENT!

Bono's daughter is hot as fuck

also a good actress

youtube.com/watch?v=t2VEmuyipwE

>I haven't even seen preacher because of the plastic paddy accent. I find it unbearable .JUST HIRE SOMEONE WITH THE ACCENT!

Funnily enough Gilgun was the best thing about it

>"""Irish"""
If I move to Kenya does that make me an african?

if one of your parents was african yea

she's ethiopian/irish

>black
>bog hopper

Pick one

why noth both? sure we're already the niggers of europe

what's that movie first in a trilogy
irish guy gets a buncha schoolmates & they sing together
he says this exact sentiment

the commitments

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnRF5zyIKE

I'm not sure I agree with his sentiments that Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. That's us Kerrymen.

So she's mixed and not Irish? Hell, she isn't even black (negroid)? Okay then.

[JAILBREAK INTENSIFIES]

>The only true nationality is based on ethnicity

She's as ethnically Irish as she is Ethiopian.

if shes an internationally successful actor with an irish parent, then shes definitely irish. thats how it works in Ireland.

That's how it would work even if she werent an actor desu. We've very lassaiz-faire with the definition of Irish. And I'm cool with that.

If we were to get all "ethnic" about it then Anglo-Normans, Vikings, etc (basically anyone other than the Celts) would be de-gaelified.

Nationality s more culture than anything else.

Olwen Kelly

>if shes an internationally successful actor with an irish parent, then shes definitely irish. thats how it works in Ireland.
If that's true, that's fucking retarded.

>Nationality s more culture than anything else.
I'm going to have to disagree with you here 100%.

Oh baby!

have you seen The Autopsy of Jane Doe?

I'd mash that potato.

Gabriel Byrne. Dude did some pretty based acting in "In Treatment"

At least people acknowledge you ones in Kerry exist
t.Donegal man

her teeth stop her from being a 10/10

It's becuase we have the national equivalent of Little Man Syndrome. So anytime an Irish person or someone that can be linked to Ireland becomes famous, we jump on it. Just look at how much we praise the ground around Conor McGregor. "Look at us! We did something! We can do things! Notice us, Senpai~!"

Certain genes are more dominant and others and national identity is inherently tied to tribal identity. It's why culture is getting purged all the time here in Europe because it's not geared towards niggers.

This exactly

>look at this yank in a GAA jersey haha unreal

Paul Rudd once visited my hometown a couple years back and everybody went over the top crazy about it. Vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=109FfAnkiwk
I mean its Paul Rudd ffs, the most bland vanilla guy in Hollywood. My facebook was nothing but selfies with guy for a week.

To be fair though based Gyp Rosetti was there as well, so I do wish I could've been there

If we were to get all "ethnic" about it, then Anglo-Normans, Vikings, etc (basically anyone other than the Celts) would be de-gaelified.

>I'm going to have to disagree with you here 100%.

Have you ever heard of a little country called America that is basically founded on this principle? There's no such thing as an ethnic american, apart from the injuns.

Well, let's not waste any time thinking about the Negro races.

too much ass