/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Post all your fantasy football related nonsense here

Moose edition

To get it started, how long do you guys usually wait before cancelling a trade? I'm cancelling before game day for sure just to avoid the risk of a player I own getting injured

What fucking more does Marvin Jones have to do? How long until he's actually given credit?

How much will Josh Gordon score? I'm assuming he'll get 30-40 targets.

Also, who's the qt in the gif?

>last week
>play morris, bench perine
>this week
>play perine, bench morris

2 receptions, 16 yards

10 receptions, 150 yards, 1 TD

Between these four who gets benched. 10 team standard.

Lynch vs NYG
Jones Jr @BAL
Hunt @NYJ
Jeffrey @SEA

5 tgts, 2 rec for 14 yards

>bench roethlisberger
>he plays great, stillers win
>play him
>stillers lose
the fantasy gods have it out for me

Big Ben or Matt Ryan?

Lynch vs. Giants or McKinnon or Murray vs. Falcons? standard scoring
also is Murray>McKinnon just a temporary thing? how did Diggs and McKinnon get surpassed like this.

Yeah go with Murray. He's just on a hot streak so they'll roll with him for now.

Who to start this week? Winston@ GB or Bortles vs. Indy?

Would you start Robby Anderson (vs KC) over AJ Green (vs Pit)?

I know it's wrong to bench your tops guys, but Pit has a tough pass D, and I'm tired of Anderson going off sitting on my bench.

Forgot to say it's standard scoring.
I also have DeAndre Hopkins (@ Tenn), and I can start only two receivers this week.

pick 2, PPR
marvin jones @ ravens
sterling shepard @ raiders
sanu vs vikings

jones and sanu

looking at this now it seems like an obvious choice but i've been stressing all week because it's a must win week n none of them r in ideal situations, be it matchups or qbs, n i wasn't about to gamble on josh gordon. thanks

She's famous ? Give me her name if yes

Her name is Moosefix.

Aight boys and girls, I'm tied for second with my opponent for this week with playoffs starting next week, so if I win I get a bye and if I lose then I don't. So this lineup is what I've got to decide by tomorrow.

Mostly I'm scared of starting Gordon in his first game back, that he's gonna suck ass. If I do start him it's probably over Evans, cause he's sucked ass ever since Winston died.

Waivers is pretty bare since we're 2QB, the only starting QBs there are Geno and Brissett, neither of which are worth it. I don't think I'd replace Trubisky anyway - grabbed him for Eli and Cam's byes and fortunately didn't drop him by the time news of Eli's benching happened.

Any opinions?

Which one do I bench?
K. Hunt @ NYJ
L. Murray @ ATL
D. Freeman @ MIN
J. Williams @ TB

Non-PPR. Assuming we don't get news about whether AB plays or not until Monday what do I do with Antonio Brown boys?

Option 1: Play K. Hunt on Sunday in AB's spot
Option 2: Don't play Hunt. Wait until Monday to find out the AB news, play Mixon instead if Brown can't go.

Flip a coin between Hunt and Freeman.

Bortles is consistently mediocre while Winston has been either extremely good or extremely bad. I like Winston if you're the underdog.

PPR, I have Doug Martin on my bench and he's out.

Who'd be a good McCaffrey replacement if he can't go, and is it safe to drop Martin or Jordan Reed for one of them?

D. Booker (@ Mia)
J. Stewart (@ NO)
J. Rodgers (@ GB)
J. McKissic (vs Phi)

I told this out of order... I'm starting McCaffrey, but Martin won't be playing so I need a replacement if McCaffrey doesn't play.

just got an offer to trade Devonta Freeman for an egg sandwich, should I accept?

Should I play Kareem Hunt @ NYJ or J. Williams @ TB? Standard league

what bread is the sandwich on?

Who's the better pickup (PPR) if Adrian Peterson is out Sunday, Kerwynn Williams or DJ Foster?

My gut says Foster since Williams has some cracked ribs and Foster can catch passes, any thoughts?

And no, I don't have any better options, all of my backup RBs play in the morning and none of them are better options than Peterson unfortunately

Probably Hunt, Freeman is in the better offense and will be in scoring position more often, even with the difficult matchup
Option 2 100%
Jamal, I don't know how the Jets defense is, but Tampa Bay sucks and no Ty Montgomery or Aaron Jones is gonna get him a lot of work.

Who /JoshGordonStartingLineup/ here?

I'm starting him.
Fucking 3 or 4 points bro.
Lynch
Bortles
Hopkins and Anderson
Jones and Sanu
Go with Evans, Winston is back.
Second option.
McCaffrey will play. Drop Jordan Reed regardless, dude's done. Get Seals-Jones or somebody else if you can.
Hunt
Foster seems like the higher upside play for sure.

Okay guys I need this W and my opponents got Dez with 17 pts already. Ultimately it's Diggs or Lamar but without Woods, Watkins is not such a meme anymore. Give me the breakdown boys...

I'm playing Seals-Jones instead of one and a half quarters of Jimmy Graham

I'd go Williams at this point, Andy Reid has no intention of just using Hunt as a 3 down back as he should be used
McCaffrey will probably be fine, if he isn't, I'd say go with Rodgers. Also go ahead and drop Jordan Reed, get a different TE.
Bench Hunt
Keep Evans, Winston is coming back and the Packers are bad against the pass right now
Shepard, Jones
Winston
Go Diggs, Tennessee is #5 against the run this year and Atlanta is missing Trufant

How long do you guys usually wait before cancelling a trade? I sent out like four different ones this week and not even a peep back, no denial nor a counter-offer, just nothing. Do you just cancel after 2 or 3 days if it's just sitting there to avoid getting burned on random injuries happening to players that are possibly in the trades?

I have a first round bye and am looking for defenses to pair up for weeks 15 and 16. I currently have the Chargers (@Chiefs, @Jets).

Defenses available are:
Lions (vs Bears, @Bengals)
Cardinals (@Redskins, vs Giants)
Redskins (vs Cardinals, vs Broncos)
Panthers (vs Packers, vs Bucs)
Bills (vs Dolphins, @Patriots)

Thanks!

I'll usually cancel after 2 days for sure, when the people in your league dont reply or counter offer there isn't much you can do.

I think you're good to go Panthers for both weeks, honestly. They're #3 in rushing defense and #6 in passing defense right now, and I don't think that any of the other teams on your list are higher than that. Definitely keep an eye out for Aaron Rodgers coming back though, if that happens I'd throw that plan out the window and play Chargers week 15 and Panthers week 16 most likely

Right here pham

Melvin Gordon
LeSean McCoy
Latavius Murray
PICK 2

wait, new to famtasy here, in the playoffs can you still pick up from free agency/waivers? Should I pick up a kicker and QB back up, or is Stafford in particular a decent set and forget QB?

thanks man, i think you're right. i don't see a lot of love for the panthers D for the playoffs. is it mostly because Rodgers might be back?

You can still use free agency and waivers during playoffs, don't worry.

As for Stafford I'd do whatever you fee as to picking up a second qb. He has some tough weeks ahead thogh

Jimmy Franchise vs the Bears. Winston is garbage and missing 2 starting OLs. Pick up Jimmy G, you're welcome

KC has a bottom 3 pass D. Start Anderson, I sure as hell am.

>tfw starting Jimmy G and Josh Gordon
fuck ESPN analysts, I'll be happy to take their >60 point total performances at least

I have really good flex options lads. Pick 1. Standard scoring
Joe Mixon vs. Steelers
Josh Gordon @ Chargers
Devin Funchess @ Saints
Demaryius Thomas @ Dolphins
Marvin Jones @ Ravens
Marshawn Lynch vs. Giants
leaning towards Josh Gordon desu

should i drop doug martin for Aaron jones since he’s coming back??

fxck it bro, start josh gordon. i feel like the browns’ first play of the game is going to be a dragon to him.

WDIS, nfl standard scoring

Pick 2:

LeSean McCoy

Jordan Howard

Derrick Henry

Jerrod McKinnon

Adrian Peterson

That's my order now, iffy about McCoy vs NE though

mccoy and howard

Why would you bench Lynch? Oakland is without their no, 1 and 2 WRs. It's safe to say they're going to run the ball of bunch? Sit Hunt. He hasn't posted a double digit game in 4 games. KC is a mess

I would assume Eli sees snaps in the 2nd half if Geno bombs like most expect, but that's still not worth starting. I'm a Gordon owner and I'm not starting him. I have Darkwa @ Oak instead. If he does great this week then you've got a great new piece in the playoffs. I wouldn't gamble on him.

Hunt

Williams, and that's v. TB, not @

Lamar

The Lions are worth an add and hold both if you have the room and see how things shake out

Anderon

Jones and Shepard

Mixon

Call me crazy, but Geno is gonna ball

>have to win this game to have a shot at the playoffs
>all my other WRs are either shit or injured
Fuck it, might as well roll the dice.

gordon
mccoy

>Rapoport: Josh Gordon will start, play a lot

who should i play as my wr3 in a ppr league

>rishard matthews (if he plays)
>corey davis
>sammy watkins
>marquise goodwin

Who GORDON here

shit options but i'd go davis for the ridiculous upside

Anyone starting sterling shepard with geno at the helm? i know he'll get targets but im afraid geno's gonna be garbage

My dilemma. I have the option of starting Shepard, Landry, Gordon or Hilton but I can’t decide. Shepard facing a bad defense but no qb, Landry going against a tough d and he seems to have a 14 point ceiling, ty hilton going against a tough defense but I started him last week and so I feel committed to starting him this week because he sucked last week.

Right now Hilton is my starter but don’t really know if he’s the right one out of all of them

i'd probably start hilton if i had him, good matchup for him.

Good morning, /ffg/.

8 team PPR should I flex:
Alex Collins or Sterling Shepherd.

Also should I start Carson Wentz or Russell Wilson?

Thanks, bros. I'm in 2nd but a first round bye is definitely on the line this wee.

ppr i'd still go for collins

wentz for floor, wilson for ceiling

Thanks, friendo. I've had Collins there all week but began having Sunday morning 2nd thoughts.

shepard could go off though but even in my ppr league i always flex RBs

HELP What receivers do I put in?

marvin jones over landry if its standard

yeah, was just about the reply the same thing. you're good besides that.

What should I move around? Particularly at flex/RB. Mostly looking at Juju (Brown might not play) and McKinnon.

standard scoring

10 team, standard scoring: Julio Jones and Adam Thielen face tough matchups. Do I start Robby Anderson over one of them?

can you not start both and have anderson in your flex?

I think that's a super risky move but I couldn't blame you for going with the hot hand.

MUST WIN PPR:
Goff or Taylor

The Cardinals were scary on defense last weekend and playing with some heart again so I'm thinking Tyrod might be the best way to guarantee 16+ points. Thoughts?

Think I might be in love with the girl in OP's image.

Josh Gordon @ LAC or Desean Jackson @ GB?

>Not going with Sir Blaze-a-lot

Anyone have faith in Devonta Freeman this week?

Jay Ajayi vs Seattle or Jonathan Stewart vs NO?

i'm pretty much over my terrible season so i would go with gordon because fuck it, but last place has to take the SAT and i don't have time for that shit

Dion Lewis is my flex

Incredibly risky and at 9-3 I could afford it but want to get the #1 seed. I'd go with Goff.

put robby anderson in over him

Who do I start, Case or Cuck Wilson?

I prefer having a RB as my flex since they both run and receive

>Win and I make the playoffs
>Opponent has Rishard Mathews (out) starting
>HE lives on the west coast and maybe might not wake up in time to adjust the lineup

ARE WE PLAYING ANTONIO BROWN

wilson

I'm actually starting Jamal Williams, McCaffrey AND Dion Lewis over Freeman this week. No way Atlanta gets ahead against Minnesota.

Anyone think I'm a loony?

Thanks, I'll start Case then.

This is a LeVeon scoring 30 points week bro

1 point PPR, who to start at TE?

E. Engram (NYG)
K. Rudolph (MIN)

Starting McKinnon (MIN) at W/R if that is a factor.

I'm not but it's not a must win for me.

Also,
Standard Scoring::
JuJu Smith or Cooper Cupp

I figure Patrick Perterson will be shadowing Sammy Watkins

I need to win to make the playoffs in my .5 PPR league. Whom to start?

Jerick McKinnon
Emmanuel Sanders
Cordarelle Patterson

Okay bros I'm facing a 12-0 team and I think I have a legitimate shot to win as my team has been rolling lately (I'm 9-3 myself). This is the last regular season week and I don't want this asshole to stay undefeated

I need some help with my QB and FLEX, this is for PPR league

For my QB: Pick 1
Wentz @ Seattle
Big Ben @ Cincinnati

For my FLEX: Pick 1
Landry vs Denver
JuJu @ Cincinnati
Marshawn Lynch vs NY Giants
Jimmy Graham vs Philly

I'm personally thinking Wentz and either Landry or JuJu

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Can't decide if Freeman is a bad play today

bump

RIP Peterson

Wentz and Beastmode, Raiders gonna run it all day vs the Giants

Can I get a standard flex in return?
Anderson vs KC
Jeffery @SEA (Ertz is my TE and I'm hestitant about putting both in on the road at Seattle)
Hyde @CHI
Burkhead @BUF (already have Lewis)

Carr without his WR against the Giants or Ryan against the Vikinngs?

.5 PPR

M. Ryan or C. Keenum?

Pick 2 RBs
Dion Lewis vs Bills
Latavius Murray vs Falcons
Marshawn Lynch vs Giants
Tevin Coleman vs Vikings

Am I stupid for actually wanting to play Rex Burkhead over Jerick McKinnon this week in standard scoring? I can't really understand why the Vikings aren't playing him and at least it seems like Burkhead gets goal line looks