/Car Chaseb Owl/

Looks like car chase kino is back on the menu. Live from Carson, CA, white pickup truck going all out. Lets see if team LAPD can get it's shit together and take over the game

losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/channel/322-cbs2-live-newscasts-and-breaking-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gxr9U6dG3Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Problematic

It would be a shame if someone deleted this thread FOR FREE

Jannies/mods please stay out. Cali NASCAR is a real sport

Over/Under on red lights run?

Hoping for a pit maneuver.

Oh god. Someone else picked up on that. Where in L.A. are you OP? I'm literally watching this shit in a bar right now

>LAPD
better not be black

Currently at LAX. If he's smart he'll come down here to shake the helicopter

are the HOV lanes 24/7?

dogs when

>come down to LAX to evade police
maximum kek.

they never get away

just drive to the airport and steal a plane

We got a runner boys!

HERE WE GO

it has to be a bush plane

>not even having the decency to stop the truck

FFS

HE DITCHED THE CHOPPER!

SEND DOGS

wHAT WHO CARES ABOUT THE GOP TAX PLAN

pull a houdini

>Cut away to faggy political shit while a chase is live
Oh fuck off, you can get that stuff anywhere. Where else can I see live car chases?

boooooooooooo

this tbqh

This whole chase reminds me, why do our western cities have such fuckhuge streets? I've noticed this in cities all over California, Arizona, Washington, Utah... all of which are in clear contrast to the narrower streets we see in our older east coast cities.

you suck cbs

because why not

I care about the tax plan

youtu.be/gxr9U6dG3Bg

And now they talk about sports. How ironic

>it's 74 degrees in LA
Fuck. I almost want to move there, but then I remember that the southern quarter of Cali is a shithole.

The only people that still hate Trump don't own any stocks. The DOW has been on fire since our dear leader took office.

They were developed later, therefor able to compensate for the increase in size of your average american.

>chinese comedy

Everyone in Cali knows that. The tragedy is that everyone outside this state still falls for the LA meme. Just avoid anything south of Santa Barbara and you'll enjoy this state.

That's bad weather to you? You are but a little baby.
The real problem with LA is the traffic and pollution.

There goes colbert. I believe thats it for the stream

san fran sucks balls my friend. People are either homeless or socially retarded.

east coast was developed before cars, ding-bat. Once streets were created and buildings built, or just streets build around buildings, not much you can do to expand. Look how much it cost and how long it took to 'fix' rt 93.
Once cities were devlopping out west, people were like "oh car thing, lets make this whole shit hole for cars, not people" and viola, you have shit cities that aren't walkable.