Help! We can have TYT by the balls!

These white hating liberal fucktards have been spreading anti white hate for too long...

I have watched... I have waited... Now is the time we can strike!

They have committed a class E felony!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

Threatening the President of the United States is a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the President. Threatening the President is considered a political offense. Aliens who commit this crime can be deported

Sadly it's not Cenk making these statements... but one of his cronies Jayar has done gone and fucked up!

youtube.com/watch?v=THu1RhPV_PM

At around 7:42 in this video he threatens to kill the president of the united states:

"I can get mad. I can talk about my guns, and how I am going to shoot the fucking president any time I get a chance to... or I wait until they knock on my door I have got 10 guns. I'm still going to have 10. What kind of shit is that. You can say all that stuff, and you are a proud American."

I want you people to go to this video... report it.

I want you people to go to the secret service.. The FBI, the police, your mommy or daddy, anyone you can and report it!

Get the word out, fuck this guy. If they are gonna call shit on trump for having a sheriff star... we need to fight back!

Now is our opening...

go go go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohqm5uv01MU
youtube.com/watch?v=jti0-tkYBtg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdM44rovn6c
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/21/david-cameron-accused-of-sex-act-with-a-dead-pig.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UlUfBx39yr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up, this would mean rhetorical are counted as threats and that's not a good path to go down

Bumping for interest

youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI

It was not rhetorical like in this obviously comedy video done by wkuk.

>I can talk about my guns, and how I am going to shoot the fucking president any time I get a chance to

That is not a threat.

This isn't the right path to go on. He didnt make a threat. Let this go OP.

That is a direct fucking threat, are you kidding me!?

It is a threat. Ask yourself this...

If Donald Trump said this about mexicans... What would TYT do? Would they call it a threat? Do you think they would "Let this go"

They could round up whole swaths of Sup Forums (and even more when Hillary becomes prez) if the law worked like that, OP. Maybe you should just not be a faggot instead.

The only reason police were on the scene is the fact that the dead retard was pointing a fucking gun at people... the very guns these retards want off the street.

If trump said "I can get mad. I can talk about my guns, and how I am going to shoot illegal mexican immigrants any time I get a chance to.... or I wait until they knock on my door I have got 10 guns. I'm still going to have 10. What kind of shit is that. You can say all that stuff, and you are a proud American. Lets make America great again!"

Trump says that... Is it gonna be taken as a threat? Yay or Nay... of course it is.. of course they would jump all over it, and of course they would take it out of context.

We must fight them on the same level they fight us in order to succeed. They are not afraid to do the low blows. We must too.

He was being rhetorical

Sage this autism

your're an idiot

I'm pretty sure he was talking AS IF he were a right winger.

In order to combat the easily offended trigger warning cry bullies we must lower ourselves to there level and use there own weapons against them. Of course it was probably rhetorical, but that is not the point. We have to hit them for it. What if this guy ACTUALLY HAS TEN GUNS? Just a what if... What if they go to his house and the dude actually has a lot of weapons.

It's at least worth the secret service investigating. If they find a large arsenal at this guys house then it would be a huge story.

>lower ourselves to there level
>there level
You're doing a good job already.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohqm5uv01MU

Also if anyone is looking for the video of Alton Sterling being shot, here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=jti0-tkYBtg

as seen from inside a car full of black people

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdM44rovn6c

You can't hold yourself to a higher standard than your opposition. The American Revolutionary war is a good example of this. The british wanted to line up in formation... we shoot them... they shoot us... repeat... repeat, volley after volley.

We were hiding behind trees, and using other tactics... A commical representation of how the brits acted about this then... We can't act this way against the liberal fucktards.

They fight dirty, so we should too if we want a chance!

tHE TURKS ARE SCARED OF THIS.

you're making yourself look dumb as shit right now

He's obviously taking a shot at gun nuts, referencing the pic related maymay, and not threatening the president in any way, shape or form. Now stop acting like an autistic child. Unless you are an autistic child, in which case stop posting here.

There is a story in politics, commonly attributed to Lyndon B. Johnson, about how LBJ wanted to circulate a rumor attacking his opponent in a Texas election. Johnson, it's said, wanted to spread the story that his opponent liked to have sex with barnyard animals. One of LBJ's aides said, "We can't prove he's a pig fucker."

"I know that," replied Johnson. "I just want to hear him deny it."

It's all politics... I want to see them DENY it.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/21/david-cameron-accused-of-sex-act-with-a-dead-pig.html

I actually expected him flat out saying he wants to kill Obama

He didn't, kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=UlUfBx39yr0

Look at that TYT... saying Cameron is a pig fucker.

They are NOT above low blows, and dirty politics, and being manipulative... not at all. I just want to see them deny saying he threatened to kill the president.

Considering you're a complete fucking retard, and it's even obvious to you that you're full of shit, imagine how obvious it will be to everybody else.

For all the nay sayers... Alright look at it like this. Take the president out of his direct quote, and put your daughter in there in it's place. Would you take it as a threat on your daughter?

"I can get mad. I can talk about my guns, and how I am going to shoot your fucking daughter any time I get a chance to... or I wait until they knock on my door I have got 10 guns. I'm still going to have 10. What kind of shit is that. You can say all that stuff, and you are a proud American."

This guy says that about your daughter... You gonna call the cops on him? Yes or No

As much as I hate these pricks, the guy did not threaten to kill anyone.
Weak.

Sup Forums tier witch-hunt
Fuck off